wall of shame

motoxman30

we have a tradition of puttin up all the broken parts on our bar

the wall of shame heres some pics of some trashed parts

some of u may not know wuts wrong but trust me theres something wrong with each of em

just for a little entertainment purpose

bikes011-1.jpg

bikes010-1.jpg

bikes009-1.jpg

well the piston and sprocket are obvious.. and the connecting rod is a lil rusted but cant figure out whats wrong with it.. looks bent but pictures can be decieving.. I too have a bucket of shame... its called the TRASH CAN..

ehhhhh i think on the car....it will buff out...

the piston....add some JB Weld and sand it smooth

the sprocket....just take your time with a dremmel and good as new!

and just connect something to the connecting rod...it will be fiiiiiiiine!

i used to have a wall of shame, but i have crashed so much, i could build a complete beater when i put all the parts back together.

heres the breakdown

buggy- bad weld...didnt weld all the way around the arm...went down the little step down before comp and it broke right there...no speed...just cruisin...imagine blastin across the flats out to the north pole and that happened :ban-split: the barneys a good addition to a purple buggy...he used to be up on the flag so u could see him walkin on the dune when we were down in a bowl :surrender:

sprocket-the guy that had the bike before me changed the sprocket but not the chain so it wore away...had to keep on movin the tire back and i got it all the way back to the last notch...teeth were still there but the last ride of the trip pretty much rounded it and screwed up the rub plate...$160...small price to pay for a good time

piston- radiator hose broke off...piston got too hot and started breakin away....still ran the rest of the weekend.

take a guess on the rod because i dont even know wut happened there....its bent if u couldnt already tell