~JILL~

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hights-no, I work on billboards.

Snakes-no, they are big enough to see usually.

Spiders-F**K those little F**KING pieces of SH*T. They crawl out of anything the size of nothing, they hide behind everything, they can F**KING kill you without you knowing they bit your a$$ untill it's too late, and your DEAD. F**K spiders!

And losing a loved one unexpectedly, that's just horrible.

yeah... looks like a blast! probably won't happen for a year or two though... for some reason everytime i jump now i'm all out of shape in the air. it's on my list of "things i do before i die/things i might die from" :freakin_nuts:

Great we now have the bucket list from sweater!!! :dunno:

J/K

:freakin_nuts:

The IRS changing their mind and coming to repo my KFX700!! :freakin_nuts: :dunno: :jester2:

Seriously tho, as a parent, I share the same feelings about not being here for my kids....or even grandkids when that day comes.

BUT, worse fear than that, to bury one of my kids. I can't....derrr.....don't want to imagine how life could go on after that! :freakin_nuts: :whistle:

I'm with wingnut. Effn Clowns i hate them. :flipoff: <<<<< I hate that smilie too. auhggggg! Things that freak me out cockroaches, windspiders, wasps, but they just give me the creeps. What I am really afraid of is some Psychopath getting into my house and slowly but methodicly torturing me to death. I am very high strung so I spook really easy. :headbang1: So when people sneek up and scare me just for fun, I go balistic and :bs::bs: