~JILL~

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Crasher

Mine is very similar Jill. Not being there for my kids as they grow up, or being unable to see them grow up and do things with them.

Why the sad thread Jill??!!! Dang! :rolleyes: :surrender:

Mine is very similar Jill. Not being there for my kids as they grow up, or being unable to see them grow up and do things with them.

Why the sad thread Jill??!!! Dang! :rolleyes: :surrender:

Ditto^^^^^^^^^^^^on every word you wrote.

It wasn't meant to be that way, I have a fear of heights and scared of snakes too, but the biggest is the grand kids.

Your response made me think of how sad it sounded. Then I teared up.

Oh, wait I have another one, What the hell is my husband gonna do next?

Edited by BALL-N-CHAIN

It wasn't meant to be that way, I have a fear of heights and scared of snakes too, but the biggest is the grand kids.

I am right there on that one with ya :surrender:

flying off another 30' razor and breaking both my ankles again.. I couldnt stand up to pee for over a week.. was horrible :P

other than that.. spiders freak me out.. snakes not so much anymore.. spiders gimme the huge heebee jeebeee's

Guest Crasher

I know what you meant. I am terrified of flying actually. :( I used to get panic attacks on planes, but am much better these days.

Wait..... take that back....my biggest fear is what the hell is your husband going to do next too! :surrender:

I know what you meant. I am terrified of flying actually. :( I used to get panic attacks on planes, but am much better these days.

Wait..... take that back....my biggest fear is what the hell is your husband going to do next too! :surrender:

My miss's is the same way, i get the Dontcha dare do it look from time to time.. :P:rolleyes:

Guest Crasher

flying off another 30' razor and breaking both my ankles again.. I couldnt stand up to pee for over a week.. was horrible :P

other than that.. spiders freak me out.. snakes not so much anymore.. spiders gimme the huge heebee jeebeee's

So, you had to sit down to pee? :surrender: There was a rather lengthy campfire discussion/debate awhile back about how guys go pee (i.e., sitting vs. standing), so just curious.... j/k. :beat::rolleyes:

Spiders freak me out too! Nasty!! :dunno:

when you cant put pressure on either leg what else ya gonna do.. it sucked.. once one ankle healed enough to put weight on it.. it was all good.. but i couldnt move was layed up in bed for almost 2 weeks before i could hobble around on the crutches..

Snakes and heights. I'm working on the heights thing. Skydiving in May! :rolleyes: Should be a RUSH!

Other than those two the serious one would be losing the quality of life that makes me wanna carry on. I saw my mom go through that with a liver transplant. No bueno. :surrender:

Mine would be losing one of my kids and being that my 11 yr old had anaphylactic shock at school a few weeks ago kinda compounded that fear (found out he's now allergic to peanuts). And speaking of snakes, my husband just told me today that one of the foreman at this work (oilfields) had a rattlesnake bite his steel toed boot.

Dying alone.

After that spiders anymore...last year in dec-march i was off work due to a brown recluse bite. Almost lost my right hand, couldnt see my kids for a few months b/c if the staph infection I had...it really sucked, was really painful. I do have a cool scar from the surgery though :rainbow1: