flatbiller style helmet?

:laughoff: I agree with Gerald and Cheese, Tanner if your having a problem with people poking a little fun and your first reaction is wanting to smack somebody or call one of us out, that should be a clear warning to you......it certainly is to the rest of us.

As mentioned, the world spins on humor and maybe you'll learn that one of the greatest gifts in life is the ability to laugh at yourself. If you have not noticed by now, maybe you should take the time to read some of the posts here on this site. The peeps here enjoy poking fun of each other, they expect it and it's because most of us are friends.

Maybe this Web-Site is just to personal for you or maybe your ability to distinguish the difference between having a laugh at you or your friends expense vs. a personal attack seems to have eluded you.

Were all here because we want to be - it's a gathering place in waiting for the next oppertunity to get together. We dont invite nor do we condon violence.....its not what friends do, but we do poke the hell out of each other, so lighten up and enjoy the site.

:laughing:

i guess you guys are right. i just dont like gazlay and i really didnt like him when he talked smack about my friend.

sorry for all the :laughoff:

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

jeeeeezuz

come onnnn guys....enough is enough already...let it lay would ya?

ok, youre bikes are fast.....fine

some people don't like the visor thing.....its their personal choice..

you cannot continue to go thru threads and rip everyone who disagress with you, or doesnt like what you do/wear/read...whatever...use that energy you getfrom being pissed off to do more helpful things, like maybe pimp rocket factory, and tell us what it is all about, or something else helpful to our riding areas, like clean up a trail, or offer to help @ the cleanup to show what upstanding guys you really are.

you just gotta weed through the BS here and let it go man.....

Wow! :laughing:

It's been a while since I laughed out loud at a thread. Thank you everyone.

There is actually some good rhettoric (I think that's the right word) on this thread.

I like this Pocketchange fella because he's not taking this thread that makes fun of him personally. He has his reasons for flipping his visor around and he's going to stick with it, right on bro :laughoff: .

I think some people should read this thread top to bottom and look at the logic that goes into it.

P.S. yes I know I said I felt like a douche for losing to him and some people might construe that as making fun of him. Truth is, I feel like a douche when I lose to ANYONE.

So don't start hatin' on me and tellin' me I made fun of him. I don't care how he wears his visor.

Just gotta clear that up.

yea your one of the few who arent talkin crap.. and no im not takin it personal, but why are these guys tryin to say it looks retarded and then next second say they werent talkin crap.. its talkin crap either way so dont deny it..

<<ltr450>>

yea you might be right. but i rather look stupid on somethin that runs unlike that retarded lookin a** rail you got.. <<M.2.H.>>

OK you win, you can continue to look stupid.

retarded looking rail :flipoff::unsure::laughoff: Hey wait just a min. That was a personal attack on my BPFHG's rail... Ya know it has feelings too. :laughoff::laughing:

Augggh childern and their little anger issues. :whistle:

BTW WTF is M.2.H

Edited by desertskyz

yea your one of the few who arent talkin crap.. and no im not takin it personal, but why are these guys tryin to say it looks retarded and then next second say they werent talkin crap.. its talkin crap either way so dont deny it..

<<ltr450>>

:laughing:

Hey check it out, 4 effin pages. Thweet

Edited by suzltr450rider

it looks dumb but so do a lot of trends.

if your visor shakes buy a better helmet doesnt sound like high quality.

i could give a rats a$$ how fast anyones bike is your not the only ones that rides fast.

the way a bunch of you boys wine i hope you stay away from me i am sure your conversations would just bore me or piss me off.

more to hate ..... nice friendly way to say hi?

Is that a threat, Kenny? I don't think anyone has made any "insults" that are bad enough to threaten someone. They are just poking some fun. I can't see how one would take it that serious.

Are you kidding?? Let me clue you in, since we obviously are BIASED AGAIN...

He may want to stick with bustin' rhymes. A handful of tours on the Marine Corps Rifle Team taught me a thing or two about covering my arse and cappin' someone elses from 1000yds.

Definition of a THREAT... :laughoff:

fuggin jackazzez

:flipoff:

must be a SOCAL thing :laughoff:

the new "dune douche" helmet....

some A$$wipe wearing a visor all jacked up. Must be another one of them Whale penus People aka DORK!

:D I'm not in trouble for a personal attack am I.

Sounds like the DEFINITION of a personal attack, but you are buddy buddy with the right people, so dont worry...

Is he related to Mike Tyson or what?

No MUCH worse...seriously... :D

Your observation is very open ended, please clue us in. All we need is another work place shooting for triggering this fellow off. Enlighten us please sir.

No weapons involved, non needed... :D

Seems like a couple of threads have gone this way lately. :laughing:

Wonder why this is?? :whistle:

The kid in the pic and Brandon are 16 years old, they have an excuse, ADULTS, as "respected" as you guys all say you are, and as "peers" should act like adults, and should know better. Everyone is so quick to talk smack from their keyboards, kids I expect this from, but to threaten someone with weapons and directed towards their life, is cowardly. Before you get all "bowed up" behind your keyboard and call someone out, know who you are talking too. Thats what Kenny was trying to say. Its not a threat, its a warning, from someone privy to more info then you have gathered in this thread, theres a difference!! Kenny like me, knows what the outcome would be. If you mods say "no personal attacks" but only ENFORCE that on your "non-admirers" you will not get nor earn any respect either, just like these "younger generations who think respect is a given"...It goes both ways... :D

Hey Ken -

Yeah my wife likes Peanut Butter on a tortilla with Hot Sauce, go figure.....for 33 years she been taunting my with that combo....still can't stomach it either... :laughing:

Edited by Sandpirates2

i could give a rats a$$ how fast anyones bike is your not the only ones that rides fast.

the way a bunch of you boys wine i hope you stay away from me i am sure your conversations would just bore me or piss me off.

no more 2 hate, as in the more that hate on me is just the more people that are jealous..

haters=jealousy

ok, its just my style and if you dont like it oh well, worry bout your own gear.

Peanut butter and honey, especially when the honey gets kinda crusty, good stuff right there. :laughoff:

Peanut butter and hot sauce huh, sounds like something my girl would like :laughoff:

Yep I agree - makes me ill just to think about it - OOPS it's 5:30 "Beer Time" - :laughing: Man another hard day at the office.

Are you kidding?? Let me clue you in, since we obviously are BIASED AGAIN...

Definition of a THREAT... :laughoff:

Sounds like the DEFINITION of a personal attack, but you are buddy buddy with the right people, so dont worry...

No MUCH worse...seriously... :D

No weapons involved, non needed... :D

Wonder why this is?? :laughoff:

The kid in the pic and Brandon are 16 years old, they have an excuse, ADULTS, as "respected" as you guys all say you are, and as "peers" should act like adults, and should know better. Everyone is so quick to talk smack from their keyboards, kids I expect this from, but to threaten someone with weapons and directed towards their life, is cowardly. Before you get all "bowed up" behind your keyboard and call someone out, know who you are talking too. Thats what Kenny was trying to say. Its not a threat, its a warning, from someone privy to more info then you have gathered in this thread, theres a difference!! Kenny like me, knows what the outcome would be. If you mods say "no personal attacks" but only ENFORCE that on your "non-admirers" you will not get nor earn any respect either, just like these "younger generations who think respect is a given"...It goes both ways... :D

Jeez, and just when I thought we were getting along. :whistle:

You are so far off it's rediculous. You just can't get one thing out of your head and that is that we (the moderators) take sides when moderating. Kenny is actually a friend of mine too. So there goes your whole idea of how we only moderate those who we don't know. I never said anything about "personal attacks". I said "threat". I wasn't the only one who picked up on that. Read everyone elses posts. From Kenny's post it sounded like there was gonna be some consequences over some stupid name calling. As for the "threats" to follow, you are gonna get that response from people to something that sounded like a threat in the first place.

Now lets get back to your whole b*tch about how we moderate this board. First off this thread was only more of a question and all in fun to begin with. Everyone gave their 2 cents on what they thought about the upside down visor look. Yes, you can look at all these opinions as "personal attacks" if you wanna get really technical. There is a fine line that can be crossed when and how you say things about or to a person. The biggest personal attack was actually overlooked this time and you said nothing about it. It was the comment GWH said about "fags" in this thread. I thought that was the worst one so far and you didn't even think so I guess. I was too busy this morning to do anything about that post and just let it slide this time around.

If you think I or any other mod only cracks down on those "non-admirers" you are way wrong. Some people, like you, seem like you will always be haters no matter what. You try and moderate a rather busy forum and keep everything free of personal attacks & bs all the while letting certain things slip in an attempt to keep it FUN and laid back. It is alot harder than you think.

I think this thread has reached it's limit of fun and has turned sour now. I will give you a chance to reply, but I sense this effer getting closed soon. :laughing::flipoff:

i guess you guys are right. i just dont like gazlay and i really didnt like him when he talked smack about my friend.

sorry for all the :laughing:

kinda funny considering u didnt feel that way 2 days ago

once again i wasnt talkin sh!t

just jokin around

but u ran out of midol and took it out on me

its kool tho i understand

true

were kids

its wut we do

some just take things more seriously than others