flatbiller style helmet?

Pete for the love of "Sand" close this up......pls :laughoff:

NO NO NO.. dont close it yet.. something good is going to happen.. I can feel it.. I think we are going to find out who killed Jr. :laughing:

Its so rediculous.. but its like Jerry Springer.. I dont get many days off.. this is the best entertainment Ive had in a while..

and I want to hear the "reply"

and I want to know who this kid is related to..

Oh and how he learned to drive his quad so fast.. and if he's giving lessons

And I want to know why they let Richard Cheese in the 611

I NEED TO KNOW :beercheers::D

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

NO NO NO.. dont close it yet.. something good is going to happen.. I can feel it.. I think we are going to find out who killed Jr. :laughing:

Its so rediculous.. but its like Jerry Springer.. I dont get many days off.. this is the best entertainment Ive had in a while..

stop :laughoff::idea::clap: ....stop it :clap::clap:

Atleast leave it open until someone, besides this little group of 14 year olds, explains to me how learning to cover my a$$ from 1000 yards is a threat...

And who he was sired by that is much worse than Mike Tyson. So now I'm guessing Michael Jackson.

Gotta give it to Kayla though, by far the "funniest" post. Now is that ha ha funny or the other kind?

Silliness all the way around but entertaining none the less.

I say this merry little band of bad mothers march right on down to the local Marine Corps recruiting office and sign up to go kick some rag head a$$. And quit threatening all of us outdoor loving red blooded Americans.

Edited by aceisback

:idea::laughoff:

I THINK HE'S RELATED TO GLENN LERNER

THE HEAVY HITTER

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Close, well the heavy hitter part... :laughing::laughoff:

Guess you all are just going to have to meet up for Clean-Up weekend, might be more cleaning up then youd like though... :D

Good way to boost the numbers showing up eh Petey?? :beercheers:

Close, well the heavy hitter part... :laughoff::clap:

Guess you all are just going to have to meet up for Clean-Up weekend, might be more cleaning up then youd like though... :D

Good way to boost the numbers showing up eh Petey?? :laughing:

Ok, you and your possee are the baddest mothereffers out there. :clap: ok ok we get it. :idea:

Oh my god, let it go dude. :clap:

and "Petey"? wtf? :beercheers:

Close, well the heavy hitter part... :laughing::laughoff:

Good way to boost the numbers showing up eh Petey?? :beercheers:

Well.. If the said person is a professional.. He'll probably avoid anything that could get him sued.... the kid is not in any danger.. so I dont see what you all are trying to scare everyone with...If I didn’t let my kids skin their knees a little every time they got into a situation.. I would be raising kids that wouldn’t be able to take care of themselves as adults.. this kid could play this different, take a joke, make a lot of friends and pass the buck to the next kid or adult that would be fun to clown…

But you guys come out and claim that someone “heavy hitter” is going to come out and protect his honor with violence… That’s a joke and it teaches him and or any other kid NOTHING.

I aint ven mad at the kid, dont know him.. and dont care what he/she wears.. its all entertainment..

kinda funny considering u didnt feel that way 2 days ago

once again i wasnt talkin sh!t

just jokin around

but u ran out of midol and took it out on me

its kool tho i understand

no i feel the same way i just done talking sh!t to you on the internet.

it cant be settled here its has to be done face to face.

no i feel the same way i just done talking sh!t to you on the internet.

it cant be settled here its has to be done face to face.

i guess so

i never said i didnt like u tho

im just not gonna back down

no matter how stupid the whole thing is

Ok, so i'm only 28 years old, but even i remember the days of respect. Dudes, you are going to do things that an older generation is going to make fun of. We all did. Take it, learn from it, and hopefully you will grow up enough one day to use it on another unsuspecting punk azz. Threats and violence are the tools of the weak. Your brain is much more difficult to use. I dont know most of the people on here well enough to talk trash, but if i were in your Etnies, i would toss some of it back instead of alienating yourself on a website that exists because of its sense of community. Thats enough from me, ive had a few too many :beercheers:

5 pages yet?

Ok, so i'm only 28 years old, but even i remember the days of respect. Dudes, you are going to do things that an older generation is going to make fun of. We all did. Take it, learn from it, and hopefully you will grow up enough one day to use it on another unsuspecting punk azz. Threats and violence are the tools of the weak. Your brain is much more difficult to use. I dont know most of the people on here well enough to talk trash, but if i were in your Etnies, i would toss some of it back instead of alienating yourself on a website that exists because of its sense of community. Thats enough from me, ive had a few too many :laughoff:

5 pages yet?

Well put, bud. :beercheers:

And on that note, this effer is closed. It has offerred plenty of entertainment, but all I see coming from this thread is more threats and more violence. Thats not what this site is about. I personally appologize to $pocketchange$ if I offended him with starting the thread in the 1st place. It was started to ask a question about the backwards visor more than anything. Everyone's opinions got out of hand real quick though I guess.

If you are still one of those who are worked up about this thread please follow the follwing instructions:

1. shut your computer off, its not worth getting upset about

2. grab a cold one and relax

3. poke yourself in the eye for getting worked up over such a stupid thing :poke: :laughing:

:clap: topic closed :idea: