flatbiller style helmet?

:bs: Whats the deal with this? Is it just me or is does doing this serve no purpose AND look absolutley retarded at the same time? :banghead:

Is this the "flatbiller" version of a helmet? :flatbiller: :beercheers:

post-3-1204609024_thumb.jpg

(pic was from prez day weekend at Dumont)

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WTF??? is it the visor just put on backwards???

Yep. You haven't seen people do this yet? I saw probably 10-20 riders with their chit like that. Just goes to show people will do anything to be trendy. :beercheers:

LOL that is funny as I came back to camp looking just like that, but not on purpose.

I came across some whoops, bald hand grips and did a front flip and hit face first breaking the visor on one side.

When I came back the visor had flipped up and looked EXACTLY like that!! :bawl::banghead::beercheers::flipoff:

Two weeks ago we saw a group of quad riders wearing "peanut" helmets. Like bicycle helmets. It takes all kinds! :beercheers::bawl::banghead:

Edited by mredgy

Yep. You haven't seen people do this yet? I saw probably 10-20 riders with their chit like that. Just goes to show people will do anything to be trendy. :beercheers:

I GOT IT....

The guy in the front rides with above said "hellmitt" and it serves as a "bug guard-slash- spoiler-slash-airfoil, so when a pack of em go dunin' they can "draft" him and avoid "dirty air " and/or bugs derrrrrrrr. :bawl::banghead:

I GOT IT....

The guy in the front rides with above said "hellmitt" and it serves as a "bug guard-slash- spoiler-slash-airfoil, so when a pack of em go dunin' they can "draft" him and avoid "dirty air " and/or bugs derrrrrrrr. :banghead::flipoff:

Damn, if I only woulda known that was a bug deflector. :beercheers: I went thru a swarm of bees around the double up opposite of Olds. :bawl: I screamed like a little girl! Thought for sure I was going to get stung. Luckily, just got pelted a couple of times.

It's for trendy people; I saw a whole pile of them at Glumont.

Trendy Things: cool, emo, hip, scene, poser, fashion, hipster, stylish, fake, fashionable, hot, myspace, popular, gay, goth, chav, hardcore, prep, metrosexual, preppy, scenester, music, trend, yuppie, awesone, hot topic, ipod, punk, scenedid, starbucks, style, townie, abercrombie, goths, lame, urban outfitters, wannabe, apple, arrogant, classy, conformist, fa, faggot, hipsters, hollister, homesexual, just to name a few.

The view shared by other groups is that trendies are simply 'wannabe townies'. This is wrong. Trendies are a separate social group from townies and the two can be defined differently. Basically it depends on the person themselves and their behaviour towards people, and attitudes. Trendies are typically intelligent, decent, friendly people (much opposed to townies) with a sense of independance and direction. Despite liking to have a good time, and a fondness of getting drunk, their behaviour is never abusive or harmful (not intentionally anyway!)

^

^

^

Now Thats DDR peeps. Cool we are the trend setters not some A$$wipe wearing a visor all jacked up. Must be another one of them Whale penus People aka DORK!

:D I'm not in trouble for a personal attack am I.

Edited by desertskyz

^ put the bottle down before you attempt to post again..

:flipoff:

if were the trend setters, then the dune douche helmet wearers are what??

Did ya forget get something there Mr. Teacher with Masters.

Answer to question question: :banghead: I thought I covered that already. :bawl:

They are "Whales Penus People" aka Dorks, DDH, A$$wipes, etc........

:dunno::thumb::beercheers:

Edited by desertskyz

The Kid in the picture is not from so.cal but here in Vegas and is on this site and to talk crap about him and make insults could lead to a very painful experiance so I would watch what you say. I do think it is odd the way he chooses to wear his lid but that must work for him.

The Kid in the picture is not from so.cal but here in Vegas and is on this site and to talk crap about him and make insults could lead to a very painful experiance so I would watch what you say. I do think it is odd the way he chooses to wear his lid but that must work for him.

Tell him I'm sorry and I didn't mean to hurt his feeling. :(

Hurtfeelings_1.doc

Could you also ask him to wear his helmet the right way, not only does it look silly, and people like us will fun of him, but don't you think there might be a safty issue there also.

Edited by desertskyz

to talk crap about him and make insults could lead to a very painful experiance so I would watch what you say.

Is he related to Mike Tyson or what? Not sure what you're implying. Can he just not take a joke and going to end up swan diving off of the Stratosphere? Your observation is very open ended, please clue us in. All we need is another work place shooting for triggering this fellow off. Enlighten us please sir.

He must be implying that the unusual way of wearing his visor is straight up OG gangsta schiznittle foo, and you betta check yo'self fore he busts a cap in yo :beercheers: wit iz 9!

He must be implying that the unusual way of wearing his visor is straight up OG gangsta schiznittle foo, and you betta check yo'self fore he busts a cap in yo :beercheers: wit iz 9!

He may want to stick with bustin' rhymes. A handful of tours on the Marine Corps Rifle Team taught me a thing or two about covering my arse and cappin' someone elses from 1000yds.

He may not even be a violent person at all, still waiting on that enlightenment, but just had a buddy chime in for him who was feeling all bowed up this evening. Time will tell.

LOL that is funny as I came back to camp looking just like that, but not on purpose.

I came across some whoops, bald hand grips and did a front flip and hit face first breaking the visor on one side.

When I came back the visor had flipped up and looked EXACTLY like that!! :assrock: :jester: :beercheers::slap:

I don't think it is just flipped up. I think it is mounted backwards. :laughing:

Is that a threat, Kenny? I don't think anyone has made any "insults" that are bad enough to threaten someone. They are just poking some fun. I can't see how one would take it that serious.

I only started this thread because I was confused by this new trend. Does it actually serve a purpose or no?

Man, can we not have fun anymore without offending people or what? jeeez