4-7 Tru 4-9 Anyone?

justntime

Hello and good day,

Iam know on the R1-Forum as RAGDOLL MX, I was told through several friends about your forum and site, I am really interested about this, so here iam.

My name is Cole, Julie is my wife and Rea is my daughter.

Ill be out there Friday morning, I usually park next to the non portable potty #6. Iam in a Silver Dodge Ram 1500 with my Yammaha 426, my daughters TTR125 and my wife. If anyone wants to stop by and say hi feel free.

I usually go there about 2 or 3 times a month, I ride ATVs for a living, so iam all about going to the sand dunes when I can, my hobby has more of an addiction.

well anyway, if anyone wants to stop by feel free, Ill only be there for Friday till about 2pm, then I need to pack up for glamis on sat! :smiley:

See ya

Cole

AKA RAGDOLL MX

post-693-1144373833_thumb.jpg

Combined a few threads together about this weekend... :D

Hey christina.. He rides a dirbike but NOOOOO he's married leave the poor fella alone.. LOL

i was looking at where it went, I was thinking, "man my first post and iam already banned?"

thanks! :smiley:

naaa... its all good... are you sure you spelled your name right??

radgoll?? does it need to be changed?

i didnt even notice that.....dammit! :smiley:

i guess Ill just have to re register....lol....well getting ready to act like a baby and head out ...see yall out there

btw, iam easy to spot, i wear a fuzzy horned helmet

post-693-1144411811_thumb.jpg

3 Hours and counting till lift off!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're going THIS weekend too, Trav? Itchin to drive that new car huh? :smiley: :icon_twisted:

If for some crazy reason I get my car back together tonight or tomorrow :icon_twisted: , I'll see you all out there.

You're going THIS weekend too, Trav? Itchin to drive that new car huh? :grin::woo_hoo:

If for some crazy reason I get my car back together tonight or tomorrow :dunno: , I'll see you all out there.

Thought you had other plans to go to NHRA? If not get in touch with Ross then! :thumb:

Nope, read the NHRA thread- I ditched those plans because of time & $$. Gotta get the rail together- PRIORITES 1st!! :grin:

Hahahaha thats f'in right! :dunno: Too bad I got my priorities all screwed up! I wish I was going out. Oh well, next weekend then! :woo_hoo:

well just rolled in the door from Dumont. I ended up at 6 for a bit, but my daughter got the hang of her bike and we went and parked out at comp, just played. here are a couple of pics.

RAGDOLL

first one is just as I was pullin a Cordova

post-693-1144455543_thumb.jpg

and this is one of my daughter

post-693-1144455652_thumb.jpg

and one last one

post-693-1144455722_thumb.jpg

Edited by RAGDOLL MX

well just rolled in the door from Dumont. I ended up at 6 for a bit, but my daughter got the hang of her bike and we went and parked out at comp, just played. here are a couple of pics.

RAGDOLL

first one is just as I was pullin a Cordova

post-693-1144455543_thumb.jpg

and this is one of my daughter

post-693-1144455652_thumb.jpg

and one last one

post-693-1144455722_thumb.jpg

Nice air! Pauly Paul has someone to jump with now!

Well the 3 or 4 hours of the weekend I spent at Dumont were pretty nice. :monkeedance2: It was a bit on the windy side in the AM, but then calm winds, 80/85 degrees after 11AM. :laughoff: The dunes were hard as hell to read- real steep razors and shaped all funky. They were similair to the dunes on the beginning of the cleanup weekend. That weekend when the tre hermanos, ynot, and myself went on a buggy ride that friday am the dunes were similair in the way that were very difficult to read. The dunes were all like cliffs on one side and made it almost impossible to pick and follow a line. Glad I found Ross (justntime) and his group to hang out with and go for a couple runs together. It was fun. :D Can't wait for the weekend. (Easter) :laughing:

post-3-1144622163_thumb.jpg

post-3-1144622234_thumb.jpg