Bad Religion

indasand

Nope, but anyone going to extreme thing the day after? all day outdoor concert. I believe Nonpoint and pennywise are playing. Bunch of other bands, but not many ive heard of. Put on by 107.5!

:lol: sorry just hijacked ya!!! :ban-split:

Pennywise would be better though, they got a beer tent?

:booty:

They do NOT serve alcohol at Extreme Thing events. I found that out the first (and last) time I attended one of their events. I love Pennywise, but I've seen them 4 times already anyway. I'd be down for Bad Religion, I'm sure I know some people who are going to that.

They do NOT serve alcohol at Extreme Thing events. I found that out the first (and last) time I attended one of their events. I love Pennywise, but I've seen them 4 times already anyway. I'd be down for Bad Religion, I'm sure I know some people who are going to that.

I'm assuming no beer at HOB cause it says all ages but at least there are plenty of bars in the bay to make up for it....

:ban-split::booty::lol: before and after Bad Religion!!!!!

I just wish it was 21 and over so we could drink during the show. Hey kayla (GWH) wanna go? :beer_bang: :beer_bang: :blah:

Maybe sneak a bit of Jack in... "2 cokes please, no ice..."

:lol:

They give wrist bands for 21 and up ... :beercheers: But Kayla could still go !! [ remember no ice ] :D

:lol:

I wont go to HOB anymore that venue sux monkey ballz!!!!!! 5000 peeps in a room made for 2000!!!!

I love the HOB, but ONLY when the show doesn't sell out. They oversell the f*ck outta those tickets and cram way too many people in that place. Probably a major hazard in the event of an emergency. :shake:

Guest Crasher

My friend is looking for Bad Religion tickets for Saturday night perferrably, but Friday night if that's all she can get. Anyone have any extras they want to sell?? It guess it's sold out.

If so, send me a PM. :ban-split:

I wont go to HOB anymore that venue sux monkey ballz!!!!!! 5000 peeps in a room made for 2000!!!!

I hear ya on that. I was feeling the same way at our second to last concert there....I think it was Megadeath! :thumb:

On our last event there we bought tickets in the VIP section up top. Waaaay worth it. You could walk right up to the bar with no lines if you didn't want to wait for the cocktail waitress. :laughing: We picked our seats for Tesla :DDRrocks: on the front row up top and it was a blast.

We even got to see some drunk focker get a beat down from security!! :woo_hoo::ban-split::laughoff::MBdance:

• 2 weeks later...

Nope, but anyone going to extreme thing the day after? all day outdoor concert. I believe Nonpoint and pennywise are playing. Bunch of other bands, but not many ive heard of. Put on by 107.5!

:laughing: sorry just hijacked ya!!! :rockwoot:

Starting to look like extreme thing with the boys for me instead of Bad Religion... But if I can get a sitter it will be me and the wife at HOB and then a night out on the strip....

:DDRrocks: :beer_bang: :MBdance: