Pauly Paul (AKA St. Pauly Girl, AKA Patrick) relinquishes his "BAD AZZ MOFO" crown!

Sand Saw

I'm glad someone else got stuck with PP's hat. I have that thing most of the dune season......He left at my house, in my truck, in my 5th wheel on my quad..........maybe he needs to connect a biker wallet chain to it!!!! :beercheers:

I'm glad someone else got stuck with PP's hat. I have that thing most of the dune season......He left at my house, in my truck, in my 5th wheel on my quad..........maybe he needs to connect a biker wallet chain to it!!!! :shake:

:shocked2:

I'm glad someone else got stuck with PP's hat. I have that thing most of the dune season......He left at my house, in my truck, in my 5th wheel on my quad..........maybe he needs to connect a biker wallet chain to it!!!! :shake:

:shocked2: Isn't there a certain key that seems to get lost A LOT too?!? :laughing:

i get it...its about DDR's dune b*tch, and what we can think up for him to do for us..

hmmmmm

:slap:

Must be talking about Pualy cuz im the "dune princess", im so famous they made a flag just for me... :beerpint::think::assblast::laughing: :laughing: :assblast: :boyyy: :dope:

IMG_0346.JPG