Sand Saw Posted March 7, 2008 Posted March 7, 2008 (edited) I will take good care of her and continue to uphold the honor!! Edited March 7, 2008 by Sand Saw Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted March 7, 2008 Posted March 7, 2008 What da hell??? your dogs had any more puppies lately justin?? sorry, I know Quote
Sand Saw Posted March 7, 2008 Author Posted March 7, 2008 What da hell??? your dogs had any more puppies lately justin?? sorry, I know Nope, my girls are all fixed. But my Aunt has a litter on the way... Quote
dinicolady Posted March 7, 2008 Posted March 7, 2008 Nope, my girls are all fixed. But my Aunt has a litter on the way... Christana's Daisy?!? I didn't know that! Yeppers, I know, <damn smilies not workin'> OFF topic Quote
Sand Saw Posted March 7, 2008 Author Posted March 7, 2008 Christana's Daisy?!? I didn't know that! Yeppers, I know, <damn smilies not workin'> OFF topic Yep her and Bronx... Here we go again with the "email notification" not working... Quote
dinicolady Posted March 7, 2008 Posted March 7, 2008 Yep her and Bronx... OMG!! Those puppies will have heads twice as big as Max's! Quote
Sand Saw Posted March 7, 2008 Author Posted March 7, 2008 OMG!! Those puppies will have heads twice as big as Max's! Or 2 heads... Quote
dunefreak Posted March 8, 2008 Posted March 8, 2008 Is this about Pauly's crown or your dogs? :beer_bang: :beer_bang: Quote
Sand Saw Posted March 8, 2008 Author Posted March 8, 2008 Is this about Pauly's crown or your dogs? :beer_bang: :beer_bang: Quote
Randog Posted March 8, 2008 Posted March 8, 2008 Chemical Who?? :beer_bang: :beer_bang: BTW: :shout: Hey Pauly, You goin' clean-up?? Quote
Sand Saw Posted March 8, 2008 Author Posted March 8, 2008 i want my hat back...bring it clean up... Quote
wingnut Posted March 8, 2008 Posted March 8, 2008 I'm glad someone else got stuck with PP's hat. I have that thing most of the dune season......He left at my house, in my truck, in my 5th wheel on my quad..........maybe he needs to connect a biker wallet chain to it!!!! Quote
Sand Saw Posted March 8, 2008 Author Posted March 8, 2008 I'm glad someone else got stuck with PP's hat. I have that thing most of the dune season......He left at my house, in my truck, in my 5th wheel on my quad..........maybe he needs to connect a biker wallet chain to it!!!! :shocked2: Quote
dinicolady Posted March 8, 2008 Posted March 8, 2008 I'm glad someone else got stuck with PP's hat. I have that thing most of the dune season......He left at my house, in my truck, in my 5th wheel on my quad..........maybe he needs to connect a biker wallet chain to it!!!! :shocked2: Isn't there a certain key that seems to get lost A LOT too?!? Quote
dinicolady Posted March 8, 2008 Posted March 8, 2008 Is this about Pauly's crown or your dogs? :shocked2: Can you say "hijack" ?!? Quote
dunefreak Posted March 9, 2008 Posted March 9, 2008 Can you say "hijack" ?!? yes........hijack :shocked2: Quote
Sand Saw Posted March 9, 2008 Author Posted March 9, 2008 yes........hijack :shocked2: Hello Jack... Quote
Sand Saw Posted March 10, 2008 Author Posted March 10, 2008 I'm not Jack, I'm Jill Oh, then Jack must have already gone up the hill?? Quote
1sickf250 Posted March 10, 2008 Posted March 10, 2008 Oh, then Jack must have already gone up the hill?? nope right here Quote
~JILL~ Posted March 10, 2008 Posted March 10, 2008 Oh, then Jack must have already gone up the hill?? The truth is- Jack didn't fall down the hill! The b*tch pushed him! oops, sorry Jack Quote
My4DrGSR Posted March 10, 2008 Posted March 10, 2008 Is this thread about PP's hat, puppy breeding, or a nursery rhyme about an evil witch (with a b?) I'm so confuzzled... :boyyy: Quote
Richard Cheese Posted March 10, 2008 Posted March 10, 2008 i get it...its about DDR's dune b*tch, and what we can think up for him to do for us.. hmmmmm Quote
Sand Saw Posted March 10, 2008 Author Posted March 10, 2008 i get it...its about DDR's dune b*tch, and what we can think up for him to do for us.. hmmmmm Must be talking about Pualy cuz im the "dune princess", im so famous they made a flag just for me... :laughing: :boyyy: Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.