Originalpimp Does Vegas Again!

dunefreak

ORIGINALPIMP called me the other day to inform me he's hittin up Vegas again! :angry: We'll probably be doing a tipsy tuesday, a wasted wednesday, and hopefully we can talk him into a Thirsty Thursday too if his liver can handle it! :laughoff::laughoff:

Ok maybe not that much drinking, but at least go out for a few drinks and some food at PT's or wherever. Anyone else wanna welcome him back to town and go out w/ us and a few others? :D

Um, I might be up for a few drinks.....I'll check my schedule.... :beerpint:

wwwwwwwwhatever! :laughoff: "schedule!" :shake: What your nap schedule?? We'll pick you up, Tues-Thursday at about 7ish every night. :2gunsfiring: :skeet:

wwwwwwwwhatever! :skeet: "schedule!" :shake: What your nap schedule?? We'll pick you up, Tues-Thursday at about 7ish every night. :laughoff::beerpint:

:shake::P Hey, napping is very important! But, okay, I like drinking too.... :2gunsfiring: 7ish is perfect...

I don't know how to reply to two quotes, so ISBB......this one's for you :flipoff: ....I took a nap already around 2pm.

I don't know how to reply to two quotes, so ISBB......this one's for you :laughoff: ....I took a nap already around 2pm.

just hit the quote button next to each person you want to qoute, then hit add reply at the bottom. There, that was your tip of the day! ........................Pervert, don't take it like that either! I know what you were thinkin dirty mind girl! :beerpint: :2gunsfiring: :skeet:

Here's a quick lesson for ya...

Press the Quote button underneath that particular post.. when it turns red go on to the next post that you want to reply and click it and watch it turn red.. then go to the bottomof the page and click on add reply.. :D

... There, that was your tip of the day! ........................Pervert, don't take it like that either! I know what you were thinkin dirty mind girl! :shake: :skeet: :beerpint:

Are you referring to me getting just the "tip" for the day? :2gunsfiring: Oh, come on know, if that's the case, you know me better than that, I WOULD WANT THE WHOLE BURRITO!!!! :laughoff: (but I guess I would need to find some unlucky guy for that... :flipoff: )

And this whole time I thought she liked Tacos, not burritos. :2gunsfiring:

well Hermano Numero Dos has a BURRITO GRANDE for you WETNWRECKLESS. Do you like your Burritos served with Juevos?