Originalpimp Does Vegas Again!

dunefreak

Here's my question!!! Since Christina is a lil wounded and limp wristed since that bush jumped in front of her, who is going to hold her drink? We know she can't hold it with her left hand, she'll spill it down her shirt(which isn't a bad thing). Hey I got it we can get her a really long straw or one of those beer helmets that hold two beers and have a straw hanging off the top!!!!That would be so good!!!!

Are you referring to me getting just the "tip" for the day? :2gunsfiring: Oh, come on know, if that's the case, you know me better than that, I WOULD WANT THE WHOLE BURRITO!!!! :laughoff: (but I guess I would need to find some unlucky guy for that... :skeet: )

Had to go there!!!

:2gunsfiring: is purely a drinking visit? :laughoff: or did you bring the rail down? Is it repaired yet, ready for me to do my thing?

Actually Ken, Tatum has his car right now. They are pulling the motor/ trans out and rebuilding the back cage section and they are just gonna paint it while they have the eng. out. :skeet: