Couple Pics of the Duner,lmao

Sand_YFZ

Dude im a fat bastard myself :D:D:D

If you are over 200lbs then we will race heads up.But im not going to run a nitrous 500 heads up with a lighter guy.I prefer to ride my own but im not giving you anymore advantage than you already have. :headbang1:

In the drags a 2 wheeler aint an advantage IMO, you just cant get traction at the start and if you do you loop out. The only hope I have is running quads down that just got me by 5 lengths in the first 20 ft :headbang1:

I weigh 209 after a healthy poo so were about even :D

In the drags a 2 wheeler aint an advantage IMO, you just cant get traction at the start and if you do you loop out. The only hope I have is running quads down that just got me by 5 lengths in the first 20 ft :headbang1:

I weigh 209 after a healthy poo so were about even :D

Ha Ha Ha That's funny!!! I learned the hard way... just let the quads go the bike will catch up and pass em up the hill. I never actually looped my bike but sure made a fool of myself a few times..

freeeekin rookie sometimes I swear....

:headbang1:

Dude im a fat bastard myself :D:D:D

I need the NOS just to keep up with the ethiopians amoung us :rockwoot::coocoo:

You talk all that ish about my skinny arse till some guy OWNS you on the hill, then whos the first "ethiopian" you come running too?? :D

That orange qwads pretty fast, but when your bike was on and off the juice, "on" I would freight train on him, "off" he'd pull away. So I think if both of you are "tankers" then it would be a close race seeing as Chris (Britt) cant launch worth a sheeit. But with me (145 lbs.) on the bike and the bottle "on" running properly, no chance, done deal, put her on the trailer baby... :headbang1:

We know better then to run those Alky/Nitrous Banshees though. Even with Jays "kids" on the hill climbers, they couldnt touch those guys. With me on it, MAYBE but I still doubt it. When he gets done with the Methanol/NOS with NITRO 500 climber, then GAME ON!! :mc_smiley: :headbang1:

You talk all that ish about my skinny arse till some guy OWNS you on the hill, then whos the first "ethiopian" you come running too?? :D

That orange qwads pretty fast, but when your bike was on and off the juice, "on" I would freight train on him, "off" he'd pull away. So I think if both of you are "tankers" then it would be a close race seeing as Chris (Britt) cant launch worth a sheeit. But with me (145 lbs.) on the bike and the bottle "on" running properly, no chance, done deal, put her on the trailer baby... :booty:

We know better then to run those Alky/Nitrous Banshees though. Even with Jays "kids" on the hill climbers, they couldnt touch those guys. With me on it, MAYBE but I still doubt it. When he gets done with the Methanol/NOS with NITRO 500 climber, then GAME ON!! :booty::flipoff:

I would expect a guy nearly 100lbs lighter than me on a nitrous cr500 to beat me.But you didnt :laughing: Not my fault it wasnt running right.You lined up. :dope: Til next time,victory goes to the YFZ on motor!! :shocked2:

For more info go to EhhfooIthoughtmy$hitwasfast\motorisman$hit@wouldashouldacoulda.com

:laughoff: no more bitchassness

Edited by Sand_YFZ

I would expect a guy nearly 100lbs lighter than me on a nitrous cr500 to beat me.But you didnt :laughoff: Not my fault it wasnt running right.You lined up. :nah: Til next time,victory goes to the YFZ on motor!! :laughing:

For more info go to EhhfooIthoughtmy$hitwasfast\motorisman$hit@wouldashouldacoulda.com

:lol:

That's sum funny chit right dare I ont car who yar

:flipoff::booty::booty::dope:

:shocked2:

I would expect a guy nearly 100lbs lighter than me on a nitrous cr500 to beat me.But you didnt :laughoff: Not my fault it wasnt running right.You lined up. :dope: Til next time,victory goes to the YFZ on motor!! :laughing:

:booty: no more bitchassness

:lol: :shocked2: :flipoff::booty:

I would expect a guy nearly 100lbs lighter than me on a nitrous cr500 to beat me.But you didnt :laughoff:

Tell me about it, I would have been better off racing you on my own bike... :afro:

Not my fault it wasnt running right.You lined up. :booty: Til next time,victory goes to the YFZ on motor!! :shocked2:

I lined up cuz he told me to, there will be a next time, dont worry... :D

:flipoff: no more bitchassness

:D:laughing:

As long as you are spraying you might as well get used to this.Ever seen a nitrous motor blow up. :beercheers: Not pretty ill tell ya!!LOL!! Nitrous is a hell of alot of fun but I cant afford the increased shortness of life on the motor.