Couple Pics of the Duner,lmao

Sand_YFZ

YFZ002.jpg

YFZ003.jpg

YFZ004.jpg

Got my wheels black again and a plus 6 swingarm

This is how it used to look a few weeks ago.

spindlemounts004.jpg

Ya seriously it wont be going on any dune rides ever again.I need to get another quad so I can go duning again. :DDRrocks:

Gotta add some HP with that swinger, looking good Brother..... :DDRrocks: Now pick up another so you can ride with us again....SF Woody :blury:

Shoulda said the swinger must have added another 10hp....tired right now, looks good for sure....

Edited by wsky70

It looks badass in person but you need to put some kind of silencer on that thing man, it sounds like sh*t.

Its not supposed to have a silencer,its a Ron Woods Drag Pipe. :headbang1: Besides its only loud if you are behind it :rockwoot: Just kidding.Im surprised you havent seen them before lots of YFZ's run them. I dont care how it sounds as long as it hauls A$$!!! :headbang1: :mc_smiley:

Edited by Sand_YFZ

I wasnt behind you once, my bike was running like sh*t so I was just playin around on the hill.

Well whoever raced the nitrous 500 vs my all motor 501 4 stroke with my 230lb a$$ on it lost. :headbang1:

That was sandsaw giving it a go, I had some major issues that weekend that only got better on saturday night after 5 jet swaps.

For some reason my bottle pressure was really low and it was running rich as hell when on the juice, I kept increasing the NOS jet and leaning out the fuel untill it eventually pulled like it should, I ended up running a 28 nos and a 22 fuel. About 2 runs after I got it dialed in it stuck on and almost killed me at the top of comp :headbang1:

It aint been installed that long and im still trying to get all the minor stuff ironed out, Ill run ya one day :headbang1:

Edited by britincali

That was sandsaw giving it a go, I had some major issues that weekend that only got better on saturday night after 5 jet swaps.

For some reason my bottle pressure was really low and it was running rich as hell when on the juice, I kept increasing the NOS jet and leaning out the fuel untill it eventually pulled like it should about 2 runs after I got it dialed it stuck on and almost killed me at the top of comp :headbang1:

It aint been installed that long and im still trying to get all the minor stuff ironed out, Ill run ya one day :headbang1:

Sounds good to me.Let me know when its running at its best,ill throw on an equal weight rider and we will run em.That was my first trip out on my +6 and took me a few hours to figure the tire pressure and launch out.When we ran that morning it was spinning forever before it hooked.After a while it was launching hard.See ya next time :D