AM I

EY3BA11

Really that fat and repulsive looking that a strange lady wont even talk to me...

Hi im holly then turns to the right and tries to climb all over petes jock w/ the monkie standing right there completely igoring everythign i had to say... what a dumb drunk b*tch... she needed bigger boobies..

Really that fat and repulsive looking that a strange lady wont even talk to me...

Hi im holly then turns to the right and tries to climb all over petes jock w/ the monkie standing right there completely igoring everythign i had to say... what a dumb drunk b*tch... she needed bigger boobies..

You must have been Wasted, That was a Dude............... Hi, I am Harry.......................

yo that girl was trippin!she was tellin the story about how she got arrested for DUI :smiley: and she told the cop that she was not going to blow through the breathalizer becuase she could hardly stand and her body couldn't do both at the same time.she also told the cop that she has a kid and works 2 jobs.too bad tacomama wasn't there because that girl was way too funny and totally tryin to get dunefreak back to her apartment and i know tacomama would of had a good laugh with that one! :laughoff:

dude she was allll up on petes jock.. and duniemonkie was invisible or something... it was funny... i shoulda just grabbed her a$$ to see her reaction or made funny fingers gestures behind her or something..

Yea, Pete dosn't realize what a hottie he is. It's funny to watch chicks try to win him over, he's always really polite then turns around hangs on me! That's right, this one's mine chickies. :shocked2:

ISBB- it wasn't that you're repulsive (you're NOT!!), Pete was wearing Axe. :undecided:

• 1 year later...

:flipoff::blink:

Was this the night she almost popped her tit out? Other than reading what i posted i dont remember much... I just remember some chick trying to show off a scar and her tit fell out..

Was this the night she almost popped her tit out? Other than reading what i posted i dont remember much... I just remember some chick trying to show off a scar and her tit fell out..

I don' t remember any boobage incident :blink: . All I remember is some tweaked out, nasty, waaaaasted chick coming over to talk to us at the corner of the bar. She started talking to me about her problems and we were outta there! post-3-1183076085.gif :think: