coral (memorial weekend)

Danielle

slow load for me :MBdance: .. truck keeps pulling a code for low fuel rail pressure. Ordered the race valve to put in it and cant get the fennin old valve out :banghead:

Hey David, is your fuel filter ok? Otherwise you may need a new fuel pressure relief valve. ;)

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey David, is your fuel filter ok? Otherwise you may need a new fuel pressure relief valve. ;)

Yeah when it started with the codes I thought maybe the filter so I changed it and was still the same.. So I did what they call a bottle test to test the fuel rail valve and it was leaking real bad so all the pressure from the rail was getting sent back to the gas tank. New race valve should fix but I have also learned about another valve on the cp3(dont think it is the problem though). will find out tomorrow and if it doesnt fix it then I will drive with the code anyways.

Capt

Loaded and leaving tomorrow.You guys all have a great weekend and be safe.Make sure some of you guy's have tow straps,saw lots of haulers and trucks getting towed out of being stuck last time we were at the meadows and it rained.

Loaded and leaving tomorrow.You guys all have a great weekend and be safe.Make sure some of you guy's have tow straps,saw lots of haulers and trucks getting towed out of being stuck last time we were at the meadows and it rained.

:MBdance: thanks for the heads up :MBdance::banghead:

:MBdance: thanks for the heads up :slap::banghead:

No worries it was quite the entertainment,I think I even have the pics somewhere :MBdance: We will be camping in the dry spot like we did last time and watch everyone else get flooded out :laughing:

Guest Crasher

slow load for me :laughing: .. truck keeps pulling a code for low fuel rail pressure. Ordered the race valve to put in it and cant get the fennin old valve out :MBdance: . Dropped it off at a mechanic so I dont have my truck to pull the trailer out so I cant load all the quads and crap in the back :MBdance:

Will have to do it tomorrow night I suppose. Just finished putting on my rear sprocket and putting the tire back on :slap: so quad is ready for some abuse.

should be packed by 7 or 8 pm thurss and ready to roll out when my siss gets in.

Craig stay in touch .. let me know when you guys leave

F- the forcast ... I have satalite lol.

BTW anyone bringing an enclosed trailer?? I want to bring my projector but not sure what we can point it on.

et me knowCapt

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE PUT ON JEFF DUNHAM....... :bawl: HOWYA DOOOOONNNN??? :laughing: Private joke for those of you who don't get it.... I imagine we will be hearing both of these comments ALL weekend... :banghead:

capt u can use the side of my enclosed trailer.

that will be great... I need to be somewhat close .. I have 200ft of cable to get me there lol

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE PUT ON JEFF DUNHAM....... :MBdance: HOWYA DOOOOONNNN??? :MBdance: Private joke for those of you who don't get it.... I imagine we will be hearing both of these comments ALL weekend... :banghead:

you need to see the video Tina found last night .. Freakin funny ... have her send you a link

Capt

Guest Crasher

LMAO..Yes it should be very entertaining with David's people meter on high with his siss and the jager ,chocolate cake,and jimmy :laughing::slap:

Don't forget to send me the video that David's talking about! See you tomorrow!!!! Woo Hoo!!! :MBdance::mc::MBdance::banghead:

Don't forget to send me the video that David's talking about! See you tomorrow!!!! Woo Hoo!!! :laughoff::mc: :freakin_nuts: :freakin_nuts:

Tiff .. did you get that link? let me know

Ok loaded (pretty much) and ready (pretty much) lol

friggin tired...pheww 60 gal 91 octane

16 gal 112 octane

loaded the hitch in the back of the truck (by myself) that things gotta weigh 200 lbs lol

trailer is full of water, propane,gas and the wife is bringing the food as we type

quads are in and just about everything else I can think of.

tomorrow cant come early enough :laughoff:

Capt

dang it truck broke down today. :laughoff: :freakin_nuts: :freakin_nuts: its at shop, hopefully it will get fixed. but service writer said it would be miracle. so at this time it looks as if i wont make it. :laughoff:

dang it truck broke down today. :laughoff: :freakin_nuts: :freakin_nuts: its at shop, hopefully it will get fixed. but service writer said it would be miracle. so at this time it looks as if i wont make it. :laughoff:

what happended? well Crap man sry bout that... hope they can get it fixed before its to late to go.

Capt

Wish I could make it but I doubt I will have time to stop by. I STILL haven't heard 100% for sure that the car will be done in time to pick up on Saturday. I sure hope so! :( :freakin_nuts: It's kinda down to the wire, but I'm sure they'll get it done. If I go up to SLC to pick it up, I'll probably just hit LS and skip Coral. There's just not enough time to do both.

You guys have a great trip and take plenty of pics for all of us that can't make it!

Have fun and be safe everyone! Don't miss me too much... ;) I might miss ya'll a lil... Just remember, no superman :freakin_nuts: or tumbleweed "stunts"... Enjoy the lasagna, I told her to fedex me some, but haven't gotten it yet... Damn fedex, huh cheese? :freakin_nuts:

Have fun and be safe everyone! Don't miss me too much... ;) I might miss ya'll a lil... Just remember, no superman :laughoff: or tumbleweed "stunts"... Enjoy the lasagna, I told her to fedex me some, but haven't gotten it yet... Damn fedex, huh cheese? :freakin_nuts:

COME ON!!!!!!!!! Don't get him started on FedEx again!!! :freakin_nuts:

loaded and ready to go just gotta load the rhino first thing in the morn .take the dog to the kennel load the food and where out to coral . :laughoff: hopefully by 10

my trailer looked like chit from sitting in storage so i gave it a bath tonight also :freakin_nuts: :freakin_nuts:

well since i couldnt make it to coral pink. we went to amargosa. :D weather was really nice, temps in high 60's low 70's. had scattered rain during the day, and a lite drizzle that started about 2am, but was dry by the time we got up about 6-7am. :D bad news is a damaged my rhino, i stuffed it into a small dune with the pass. frt. bent something :angry2:not sure what. did a quick alignment and used it the rest of the weekend. :blink: now im :dunno: