I'm gonna be rich!

dunefreak

I am so tired of getting these e-mails. Do people actually believe this crap?

The guy works for a bank and has a YAHOO e-mail account? riiiiight :ban-split::beercheers: dumbasssss!

I AM THE HEAD OF INVESTIGATION DEPARTMENT WITH OCEANIC BANK INTERNATIONAL PLC.

THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF OCEANIC BANK INTERNATIONAL PLC, MANDATED ME TO LOOK

FOR ANY KNOWN RELATION OF MR RICHARD PETERSON. MR.RICHARD PETERSON DEPOSITED IN

OUR BANK THE SUM OF FOURTEEN MILLION TWO HUNDREN THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLAR

(14.2MILLIONS USD) SINCE, AFTER HIS DEATH 5/1/03.I HAVE TRIED TO TRACE ANY OF

HIS RELATIONS BUT TO

KNOW AVAIL.SINCE YOU ARE A FOREIGNER I AM ASKING YOUR CO-OPERATION FOR US TO

CLAIM THIS FUND, IS JUST FOR ME TO PRESENT YOU TO MY BANK AS THE NEXT OF KIN.I

ONLY HAVE TO APPROVE YOU, THIS FUND WILL BE PAY TO YOU AS THE BENEFICIARY

IMMEDIATELY.

PLEASE SEND A MAIL TO THIS MY PRIVATE EMAIL BOX: petervincent030@yahoo.es

SO THAT I CAN EXPLAIN MORE IN DETAILS TO YOU.PLEASE REPLY TO MY EMAIL BOX

.EXPECTING TO READ FROM YOU,TO ENABLE ME FURNISH YOU EACH STEP WE NEED TO TAKE.

BEST REGARDS,

MR. PETER VINCENT

INVESTIGATION UNIT DIRECTOR( OCEANIC BANK INTERNATIONAL PLC)

I get those all the time. Damn funny.

FYI people need to watch themselves out there with emails and stuff. I had an incident a few years ago where somebody wanted to buy a Banshee I was selling and wanted me to ship it overseas. They sent me a check and everything. Something didn't jive so I took it to my bank to have them verify the check. BOGUS.

Anyway long story short, Russian mob deal. I started receiving threatning phone calls asking where the quad and $$$ were. I also received some letters. I ended up contacting the FBI and having them come out to my place and discuss it with me. They offered me "protection" (call us if you need us). I ended up answering the door with a gun in my hand for about 3 months till I figured nothing was going to happen. Scared the crap out of some Mormons.

Watch you back and if something doesn't seem right, leave it alone

I wish I would get something other than,How to clean your colon,find your perfect mate,work from home and the list can go on. :beercheers::ban-split: :rant_on: :blink::undecided:

Consider yourself lucky, I get at least one a day telling me my junk is too small and I can't satisfy anybody but myself so I need magic pills or rub. Talk about destroying ones self esteem:)

Consider yourself lucky, I get at least one a day telling me my junk is too small and I can't satisfy anybody but myself so I need magic pills or rub. Talk about destroying ones self esteem:)

The question I have is......How did they find out????? :beercheers::ban-split::undecided:

I get at least 10 of those solicitations a day. I still can not figure out who told them!!! :blink::nah:

I wish I would get something other than,How to clean your colon,find your perfect mate,work from home and the list can go on. :beercheers::undecided: :rant_on: :nah::blink:

The real question is how to get your perfect mate to clean your colon at home :ban-split:

Sorry, I'll leave you alone...

The real question is how to get your perfect mate to clean your colon at home :ban-split:

:nah::dope: I just want to know how to get rid of that Sh*t.I report it to spam abuse and 5 min later I have another colon cleaning advice :blink::beercheers: These day's i am also getting spanish solicatation phone calls on my cell :undecided:

:blink::nah: I just want to know how to get rid of that Sh*t.I report it to spam abuse and 5 min later I have another colon cleaning advice :undecided::beercheers: These day's i am also getting spanish solicatation phone calls on my cell :ban-split:

Get another email address and don't use it for registering chit.

I ended up answering the door with a gun in my hand for about 3 months till I figured nothing was going to happen. Scared the crap out of some Mormons.

That's a good idea about the mormons or any religious solicitors.

I usually just yell profanities and act all crazy with the door closed untill they leave my porch.

I've had some awsome time's with that.

That's a good idea about the mormons or any religious solicitors.

I usually just yell profanities and act all crazy with the door closed untill they leave my porch.

I've had some awsome time's with that.

Hell i just yell :shout: DING DONG!! DAVE'S NOT HERE!! DING DONG!! DAVES NOT HERE MANN . till they leave . :beercheers:

Yup, yup, yup, 55% of emails tell me I need penile enhancements, interesting they think so, since I seem to be missing that certain "appendage". :rolleyes:

<---------------------note gender specification :grin:

29% pushing drugs and hey, apparently I don't even need a prescription! :ninja:

15% say I have won some prize and need to "click here" to claim it. :idiot:

1% that I MAY even consider reading. :surrender: