HI KIDS!

RAGDOLL MX

Hanford riders are better then riverside.

Spectacular first post. :clap: I am awe struck. :blink: I bet that took a lot of time and thought. :DDRrocks:

Look, you have to kinda have a little thicker skin when you enter the world of digital forums. Just ask DesertSkyz :flipoff:

Anyway.....I don't recall any of the current pro / supercross riders living and training in Hanford. :cry: And by the way... when someone asks where is Hanford and your answer is "just west of Visalia, you know where the International Farm Show is every year" you may want to back away from the I am better than you BS :booty:

BTW... welcome to DDR :DDRrocks::lol: :no_no: :hello::grin::idiot:

Spectacular first post. :clap: I am awe struck. :blink: I bet that took a lot of time and thought. :DDRrocks:

Look, you have to kinda have a little thicker skin when you enter the world of digital forums. Just ask DesertSkyz :flipoff:

Anyway.....I don't recall any of the current pro / supercross riders living and training in Hanford. :cry: And by the way... when someone asks where is Hanford and your answer is "just west of Visalia, you know where the International Farm Show is every year" you may want to back away from the I am better than you BS :booty:

BTW... welcome to DDR :DDRrocks::lol: :no_no: :hello::cry::idiot:

:grin::clap: did us

i will put an end to this

:shout: I AM THE BEST RIDER EVER!!!

I WILL BEAT ANYONE ANYTIME!!!

I BEAT EVERYONE ON MY DIRTBIKE!!

ITS TRICKED OUT AND WILL BEAT ANYONE!!!

of course i only raced one person on a 250 :DDRrocks:

i wouldnt say that i lost he just had a few feet on me at the top

and i beat buggys

well thats a little off too...he started before me...by the time i was hittin the woops :no_no: and out of the dust he was comin down the hill

i do dune to dune jumps

one time i cleared a 2 foot witch eye

i only fall 8 times a ride

TOP THAT!!! :lol:

hey hanford...whens ur first trip to the lake

maybe we could meet up

we're in trimmer and i ride a kawasaki 550

yeah i rock that too...ill beat anyone on that thing with the top speed of 38

we'll be up there memorial

its gonna be top 80s this weekend...we missed it tho

i will put an end to this

:shout: I AM THE BEST RIDER EVER!!!

I WILL BEAT ANYONE ANYTIME!!!

I BEAT EVERYONE ON MY DIRTBIKE!!

ITS TRICKED OUT AND WILL BEAT ANYONE!!!

of course i only raced one person on a 250 :DDRrocks:

i wouldnt say that i lost he just had a few feet on me at the top

and i beat buggys

well thats a little off too...he started before me...by the time i was hittin the woops :no_no: and out of the dust he was comin down the hill

i do dune to dune jumps

one time i cleared a 2 foot witch eye

i only fall 8 times a ride

TOP THAT!!! :lol:

hey hanford...whens ur first trip to the lake

maybe we could meet up

we're in trimmer and i ride a kawasaki 550

yeah i rock that too...ill beat anyone on that thing with the top speed of 38

we'll be up there memorial

its gonna be top 80s this weekend...we missed it tho

i dont know when were going up but we go to pine flat. and you cant be the best rider ever and i doubt you could beat me. j/k i dont know how good you are. cant go to the lake this weekend because im going to pismo to ride

i dont know when were going up but we go to pine flat. and you cant be the best rider ever and i doubt you could beat me. j/k i dont know how good you are. cant go to the lake this weekend because im going to pismo to ride

nah we aint goin up probably till memorial

pismo sounds like a good idea right now

but yeah i just started ridin dirtbikes this year

i used to ride a quad and i was VERY good

my dad taught me everything

dont get me wrong there are people out there who are just as good or even better

i wasnt about speed cuz anyone can do that

i was about doing all the tight turns and whippin that back end around and stickin it on the ridge goin up the back side of comp hill...real riders will do that...test their limits...see how slow they can go while riding a ridge....and yes i know theres people who do that

but then u get those people who talk $h!+ and when u take them on a ride they cant take the turns or ride the ridges.

i dont really ride a quad much anymore...too rough but ill get on it every now and then to keep it in my brain

same goes for buggys...ive seen a bunch of people haulin @$$ through the dunes

that doesnt mean anything...all they do is push their foot on the gas

and then theres the select few who will take a turn and see how narrow they can make it.

its also about how much fun u have

the rider havin the most fun is the rider who is learning the most

there is no best rider there is no worst rider

there is just us and the dunes in front of us

one day u will race a guy and smoke him up comp

the next day u get ur @$$ handed to u

Hey Cole, it's official now!! post-1889-1209235396_thumb.gif

ummm..yeah....iam taking my kilt wearing irish pride a$$ and my beer and going back to my corner...awee sh*t....i dont have my corner anymore! :DDRrocks:

either way...thread hijacked...dam kids!

oh yeah...well my dad can beat up your dad....

fuggin stoopid

ummm..yeah....iam taking my kilt wearing irish pride a$$ and my beer and going back to my corner...awee sh*t....i dont have my corner anymore! :MBdance:

either way...thread hijacked...dam kids!

oh yeah...well my dad can beat up your dad....

fuggin stoopid

didnt mean to steal ur thread bra! sorry about that. :MBdance: oh and screw the cornor go on the couch :beer_bang: <<<<<alls it needs is a kilt. :laughing:

Spectacular first post. :lol: I am awe struck. :blury: I bet that took a lot of time and thought. :laughing:

Look, you have to kinda have a little thicker skin when you enter the world of digital forums. Just ask DesertSkyz :beer_bang:

Anyway.....I don't recall any of the current pro / supercross riders living and training in Hanford. :cry: And by the way... when someone asks where is Hanford and your answer is "just west of Visalia, you know where the International Farm Show is every year" you may want to back away from the I am better than you BS :yawn:

BTW... welcome to DDR :beer_bang: :MBdance::MBdance::lol::beat::grin:

YEAH, REMEMBER THAT the next time you go to the grocery store ma facka!!

:lol:

hand(job)ford is just right up the 2 lane dirt tractor road from bakersfield....

ummm..yeah....iam taking my kilt wearing irish pride a$$ and my beer and going back to my corner...awee sh*t....i dont have my corner anymore! :grin:

You don't have your corner anymore??? What do you think this is??? ---> click

Its just not pinned anymore because not everyone understood what it was for. You can still bump it up and post there. :laughoff: Its not my fault its getting buried in gen chat. Get on here more then! :grin::think::lol::laughoff:

Its just not pinned anymore because not everyone understood what it was for. You can still bump it up and post there. :laughoff: Its not my fault its getting buried in gen chat. Get on here more then! :grin::lol::laughoff::grin:

yeah, like get an I phone or something :think:

MUFF HUCKAAAAAAAAA!

:beat:

Its just not pinned anymore because not everyone understood what it was for. You can still bump it up and post there. :blink: Its not my fault its getting buried in gen chat. Get on here more then! :flipoff: :dance: :boyyy: :think:

:whip::lol::lol:

uhhh...found it....:lol: