HI KIDS!

RAGDOLL MX

its been a while since i have actually been on here...been working alot, trying to get ARCTIC ICE going, we got alot of deals pending and some national stuff going on here. hopefully we can seal some deals maybey youll be able to see some stuff coming up on tv and some product placement in some movies, as well as in some concert events...i cant tell to much till the deals are signed. but hopefully in the next 5-6 months we will be on a national basis. so if you get a chance stop by our web site www.arcticice.com .

other than that, been working about 80 hours a week. not alot of time for fun, but iam going to cut loose pretty soon with Brett in Havasu. going to go get the boat and jet ski up and running this week so that they are ready to go by then. still trying to sell my bike, and i might sell my truck as well.....time to clean house.

well ill be on and off as i can afford the time.

Cole :beer_bang: :drinkbeer:

Workin????

Is that what you call all those pix and text messages??

I want your job!!

I was wondering if I'd ever see ya on here again!

Thats ok you can keep the laughs coming in the pix and texs!! :rockon: :6pak: :lol:

Although the one today was -----------------> :drinkbeer: :beer_bang:

Thats ok you can keep the laughs coming in the pix and texs!! :lol::lol::lol:

Although the one today was -----------------> :barf::laughoff:

BIG Mac ??? <<< is that the one Jodi. :barf::barf:

:flipoff: Effin' Cole. :flipoff:

---------------

Yo Cole,

Sup my brotha " Nacho Brotha ". :laughing::laughoff:

:think: Did you say you're sellin' the truck? :slap:

What, Did the EPA get on you're chit? :lol:

You ready to do some jetski'n ? :MBdance:

Good to see ya on DDR again mang. :thumb: and Yes I'm speakin' for myself. :lol:

R-

:foshizz:

LOl..yup always pluggin ARCTIC ICE...lol...gotta...its my paycheck

yeah its been a while, and alot of chit is going on in my life right now, nothing i need to get into...just alot of work and military training...were going places...and fast..

well if any of you Roundy round fans out there..(nascar) be watching for the talladega race in two weeks...might have a suprise for ya on the #22 car....heh heh heh...

but i do want to assure you all that i have not let any of you down...i still drink like a fish, and still wear my kilt every chance i get....

as a matter of fact iam ordering a new kilt just for the dunes!

HOLDS 18 BEERS!!!!

post-693-1208566209_thumb.jpg

Edited by RAGDOLL MX

LOl..yup always pluggin ARCTIC ICE...lol...gotta...its my paycheck

yeah its been a while, and alot of chit is going on in my life right now, nothing i need to get into...just alot of work and military training...were going places...and fast..

well if any of you Roundy round fans out there..(nascar) be watching for the talladega race in two weeks...might have a suprise for ya on the #22 car....heh heh heh...

but i do want to assure you all that i have not let any of you down...i still drink like a fish, and still wear my kilt every chance i get....

HOLDS 18 BEERS!!!!

Perfect. You can be the new dune porter with that. :dunno:

post-475-1208789437_thumb.jpg

HOLDS 18 BEERS!!!!

Me and Anna saw some guy on the corner of Horizon and Greenway the other day with one of those utili-kilts on. I was like no way- thats the kilt Cole was talking about! :headbang1: