this thing iz bad azz

QUAD STAR 238

1700+lbs, that thing is a pig! If you want a buggy for that kind of jack you could get a used mid travel beam car and drive circles around the Joyner. If you want something new to cruise around on (side X side) get a polaris, rhino or terex. That joyner is NOT a buggy I could break within minutes of arriving @ the dunes if I drove it like my buggy. Plus, IMO they look pretty :blink:

^ The unsugar-coated version of my post. :clap::laughoff:

Seriously though. My sandcar weighs about 1000-1100 lbs with almost 200 HP. Thats like half the weight and twice the power of that little, yet heavy as hell, Joyner turd. :blink::dunno:

It smells like a$$ wholes in here.

:laughoff::dunno:

A guy we camped with had purchased one of the Joyners, he later added Kings, performance upgrades etc and is still stuck playing on the finger dunes. I take this sport seriously as well as the information I get on these boards. I have made some bad purchases in the past for sure, and if the fact that I'm willing to state my OPINION to save someone frome having a bad, costly experience makes me an "a$$" so be it.

>You buy a new Japanese side by side and dont like it at most you loose 20% of purchase price.

>You shop this market and by a mid travel beam car (from a well known MFG), and you buy right this time of year, if you dont like it you may even turn a buck.

>You buy a chinese made Joyner and dont like it, well.. look at resale value on chinese atvs...

I have been duning over 20 yrs and again have made some bad purchases, when you do it can literaly ruin a season or two and again I am just stating my OPINION trying to save someone some frustration / financial loss... :blink:

It sounds like your a young kid. Just full of guestions and advise, which is a great thing. I wish my 16yr old, was more attentive about one certain thing, exsept for girls. If your going to buy this thing, with your hard earnd money and your parents arn't going too buy it for you. Take the advise that the other guys are trying to tell you. Because your asking for advise, tells us that your not sure about this thing.and for 8 thousand dollars too buy a terd is a lot of money. You can find nice stock rhinos for that price, and down the road put a little money into it. Not only are you happyer but you will get your moneys worth and that's what it's all about.

:blink::laughoff:

A guy we camped with had purchased one of the Joyners, he later added Kings, performance upgrades etc and is still stuck playing on the finger dunes. I take this sport seriously as well as the information I get on these boards. I have made some bad purchases in the past for sure, and if the fact that I'm willing to state my OPINION to save someone frome having a bad, costly experience makes me an "a$$" so be it.

>You buy a new Japanese side by side and dont like it at most you loose 20% of purchase price.

>You shop this market and by a mid travel beam car (from a well known MFG), and you buy right this time of year, if you dont like it you may even turn a buck.

>You buy a chinese made Joyner and dont like it, well.. look at resale value on chinese atvs...

I have been duning over 20 yrs and again have made some bad purchases, when you do it can literaly ruin a season or two and again I am just stating my OPINION trying to save someone some frustration / financial loss... :blink:

Dude in no way was i refering to just you...in yours was the least aknowledged....

no need to explain yourself to me...i love the sport just as much as you do...i wouldn't buy that pile of crap either!!!

i was just stirring chit up. :dunno: :stir:

thanx u guys!!! i think i dnt want this one no more!! my next investment is a ltr 450 for shure. my dad now wants the joyner 2.0 i want a rail like petes but u know how that goes ill post pics of the 2.0 later on today

thanx u guys!!! i think i dnt want this one no more!! my next investment is a ltr 450 for shure. my dad now wants the joyner 2.0 i want a rail like petes but u know how that goes ill post pics of the 2.0 later on today

its gonna keep on goin

dont go out and get something u THINK ur gonna like

wait for that one thing u know ull love every second of

even when its sittin around

what are you dr.hill? Love? every second? i just threw up in my mouth...

go buy the first bad a$$ thing you see!!!!!

hahahahahaha thats perfect :DDRrocks::lol:

buy every badass thing u see then if u dont like it sell it...if it doesnt sell throw a slot machine in...LMFAO

sorry dude i had to go there :idea:

:DDRrocks: