Has America Lost Its Way? I Think So.

racertim23

Hmmmm 29 min video I got thru 8 seconds!!! But thanks for posting!!!

Thats to bad. If you can ever squeeze 30 minutes out of your life, you will see the hipocracy of you not having time. Its not only worth watching, it should be forwarded as often as possible.

The title of my post was "Has America lost it's way". Someone expecting a 8 second life altering experience is a perfect example of how America has lost its way.

Thats to bad. If you can ever squeeze 30 minutes out of your life, you will see the hipocracy of you not having time. Its not only worth watching, it should be forwarded as often as possible.

The title of my post was "Has America lost it's way". Someone expecting a 8 second life altering experience is a perfect example of how America has lost its way.

Well I shall respond................... I had no life altering expectations when I clicked, so poor assumption on your part. But I do tend to have some :dunno: concentrating problems. And another assumption you seem to have made that based on that post I made earlier that I have lost my way, like America, I'll just leave it at that.

Now as far as my short attention span, I did not like the quality of the video as it was presented, too grainy. I could not reduce the size, so I watched and listened for what seemed like a long 8 seconds and said to my self

"self quit watching this eyes straining video and get back to work" Which I did, but again thanks for making blanket assumptions :blink:

Well I shall respond................... I had no life altering expectations when I clicked, so poor assumption on your part. But I do tend to have some :dunno: concentrating problems. And another assumption you seem to have made that based on that post I made earlier that I have lost my way, like America, I'll just leave it at that.

Now as far as my short attention span, I did not like the quality of the video as it was presented, too grainy. I could not reduce the size, so I watched and listened for what seemed like a long 8 seconds and said to my self

"self quit watching this eyes straining video and get back to work" Which I did, but again thanks for making blanket assumptions :blink:

I'll take my lumps and offer my apologies for the assumptions. The lack of intellegance floating out there does make me assume to much, again I apologize.

The video does start off grainy, becasue I believe the footage used is older 1950's film. It hasnt bothered me, but I can see your point.

To hear some of the idiotic reasons as to why America is in this economic mess blows my mind. And the lack of education floating at there at McDonalds and Wal-Mart scares the hell out of me.

I just can't seem to bury my head and let America be hi-jacked. Again I apologize, and I hope you can bear throught the video, it really is a good watch worth forwarding to the masses.

I had enough time earlier to watch about half of it but had to run. I will watch the rest of it later when I get a chance. So far it is a really good video.

I hear ya loud and clear about society. It scares the hell out of me too. Sometimes I just think I am getting old (at the young age of 30) and starting to realize these things like uneducated people, lack of morals, integrity, work ethic, etc, etc in society these days. I can go on and on. :dunno:

I'll have to catch the end of the video here soon. Good post. :blink:

Thnaks for watching. I have added this to my signature on my email in hopes of getting it out there further. America needs an overhaul!

Do you think America has run off track? I think so. To get it back on track, this video is a must see. If you agree, add it to your signature line as I did so it may be passed on to millions. God Bless America!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=67...ZDUCQ&hl=en

Well I am 22 min into the video and so far no life changing information (not that I was expecting one) :blink: For me it seems to be a refresher course on American history.

Funny thing or more like odd thing about it, people have been saying that America has lost it's way since the creation of this country, pick a year or a time period in our history and it could be only a few or many many people would be complaining about nearly the same things, or voicing their discontent for the state of the world or country.

Imagine the rich southern plantation owners in the later part of the 1800's complaining that "AMERICA HAS LOST IT'S WAY" because they could no longer own human beings as PersonalProperty.

Or maybe they multitudes of men who did not want women to have the right to vote, complaining about ...........here it comes "America has lost it's way"

So, not to ramble anymore, I am not so convinced that America has lost its

way.

One thing I did learn from the Video was the word Oligarchy

I also did some research and thought I need to find more info on the john birch society, I had a sneaking suspicion that that video was from the far right!!

"John Birch Society was founded in December 1958 by Robert Welch, a retired Boston candy manufacturer who considered President Dwight D. Eisenhower "a dedicated conscious agent of the Communist conspiracy." According to Welch and other society members, coconspirators ranged from Franklin D. Roosevelt to the various chairs of the Federal Reserve Board. John M. Birch was a Baptist missionary and Air Force officer who was killed by Chinese communists in 1945, ten days after V-J Day. Welch never met Birch, but he named his society in honor of the man he called the Cold War's first hero. The society quickly emerged as perhaps the most well-known far-right anticommunist group in the United States. By the early 1960s, the group peaked after enlisting some ten thousand members, including hundreds who sat on school and library boards or held other civic offices. Headquartered in Belmont, Massachusetts, society activists ran campaigns calling for the impeachment of Supreme Court Chief Justice Earl Warren and the United States' withdrawal from the United Nations. On a more regular basis, the Birch Society publishes a journal, American Opinion, and runs youth camps, book distribution services, and intellectual cadres of "Americanists" scattered throughout the nation. Its members have never advocated violence."

So take what you will from this video!!!!

Edited by Kens Colors

yeah , this can go so many ways , kinda like global warming .

we have been running from things we don't like from the begining ,and always there will be something we don't like but , life would get pretty boreing with out conflict !

I'm going back to the movies now .

Well I am 22 min into the video and so far no life changing information (not that I was expecting one) :blink: For me it seems to be a refresher course on American history.

Funny thing or more like odd thing about it, people have been saying that America has lost it's way since the creation of this country, pick a year or a time period in our history and it could be only a few or many many people would be complaining about nearly the same things, or voicing their discontent for the state of the world or country.

Imagine the rich southern plantation owners in the later part of the 1800's complaining that "AMERICA HAS LOST IT'S WAY" because they could no longer own human beings as PersonalProperty.

Or maybe they multitudes of men who did not want women to have the right to vote, complaining about ...........here it comes "America has lost it's way"

So, not to ramble anymore, I am not so convinced that America has lost its

way.

One thing I did learn from the Video was the word Oligarchy

I also did some research and thought I need to find more info on the john birch society, I had a sneaking suspicion that that video was from the far right!!

"John Birch Society was founded in December 1958 by Robert Welch, a retired Boston candy manufacturer who considered President Dwight D. Eisenhower "a dedicated conscious agent of the Communist conspiracy." According to Welch and other society members, coconspirators ranged from Franklin D. Roosevelt to the various chairs of the Federal Reserve Board. John M. Birch was a Baptist missionary and Air Force officer who was killed by Chinese communists in 1945, ten days after V-J Day. Welch never met Birch, but he named his society in honor of the man he called the Cold War's first hero. The society quickly emerged as perhaps the most well-known far-right anticommunist group in the United States. By the early 1960s, the group peaked after enlisting some ten thousand members, including hundreds who sat on school and library boards or held other civic offices. Headquartered in Belmont, Massachusetts, society activists ran campaigns calling for the impeachment of Supreme Court Chief Justice Earl Warren and the United States' withdrawal from the United Nations. On a more regular basis, the Birch Society publishes a journal, American Opinion, and runs youth camps, book distribution services, and intellectual cadres of "Americanists" scattered throughout the nation. Its members have never advocated violence."

So take what you will from this video!!!!

Birch was right on the money when he called out Eisenhower, Roosevelt and the Federal Reserve. Eisnehower admitted his wrong doings for being pursuaded by the military industrial complex, and in his farewell address he warned us of their mighty power. Roosevelt was in bed with the Federal Reserve (which is a private corporation adopted illegaly) that orchestrated the great depression, only so Roosevelt could borrow billions for the New Deal. Roosevelt also cut off the Japanese' oil supply as Rockefeller (Standard Oil) suggested, then ignored dozens of intellegance warnings that the Japanese were coming to Pearl. Roosevelt was a TOOL. However, the same prefered history books that never mentioned the above, also praised Lincoln for freeing the slaves, when in fact he could have bought all of them for 1/2 the cost of the war for the north and 600,000 lives saved on both sides. History books and crooks prefer hero's not facts. I guess its a preference of education. For me, i'm sticking with Birch and the facts. The Oligarchy has hi-jacked our Republic, I am pretty sure America has lost it's way from the lack of Americanism. Peace-

Well geez it sounds like you want to use this website or at least this thread

to send out far right wing political religious agenda or maybe even propaganda ( I think propaganda is the correct term here).

Even if I agreed with the far right political religious views, I am not so sure that this website is for extreme or any other Political agendas.

For me one of the best things about DUMONT DUNES!!!!!

is that no matter what religion or political affiliations one belongs It never seems to be the topic of discussion...........................................................................................................

Maybe because it is nearly anarchy out there! :dunno::laughoff::clap::blink::blink:

Oh and by the way I am pretty sure that I do NOT agree with the John Birch

society's political agenda. Or their particular version of history. But I will certainly defend your right to stand up and say that they are right!!!

I may be wrong here, but I must say again I am not so sure that this is the right website for any extreme political viewpoints, but that is only my opinion and I like you have the right to express them.

Edited by Kens Colors

Well geez it sounds like you want to use this website or at least this thread

to send out far right wing political religious agenda or maybe even propaganda ( I think propaganda is the correct term here).

Even if I agreed with the far right political religious views, I am not so sure that this website is for extreme or any other Political agendas.

For me one of the best things about DUMONT DUNES!!!!!

is that no matter what religion or political affiliations one belongs It never seems to be the topic of discussion...........................................................................................................

Maybe because it is nearly anarchy out there! :dunno::laughoff::clap::blink::blink:

Oh and by the way I am pretty sure that I do NOT agree with the John Birch

society's political agenda. Or their particular version of history. But I will certainly defend your right to stand up and say that they are right!!!

I may be wrong here, but I must say again I am not so sure that this is the right website for any extreme political viewpoints, but that is only my opinion and I like you have the right to express them.

Ken,

I didnt target this site/forum as platform for launching my political views, espcially right wing. To be right wing or left wing is a blur now. I view it more as your trying destroy America or rebuild America. The point of the video is that America cannot maintain a Republic with morality on the decline. This site is a pefect place for people that witness inmorality. Example: At Dumont, how mnay of us compain about the irresponsible users of the dunes. The stripper poles, trash, rude riding, sewer dumping, etc. This site is about riding in Dumont with a moral responsibilty. It's actually a good place to throw out a positive message. Apparently my appology for the blanket assumptions werent suffice, and so there is still a chip. I thank you and respect you fro acknowledging my freedoms, as I do respect yours. So far several people agree with the message, and we'll just let it go from there. I'm done responding, and will just let this thread maintain or die by itself. Again, Peace.

I just think since the beginning of time there have been people who take a high road in life and those that choose the low road. I still think that most people have some sense of morality, but the minority of people who have low morals get noticed a lot more than the majority of people who live a decent life.

So I really do not think that the world or country is really any worse sense of moral decay than in previous decades or century's. To me it is a perspective thing. I still think that there are more good people than bad people. I know that is a little bit simplistic but it works for me!!

I just think since the beginning of time there have been people who take a high road in life and those that choose the low road. I still think that most people have some sense of morality, but the minority of people who have low morals get noticed a lot more than the majority of people who live a decent life.

So I really do not think that the world or country is really any worse sense of moral decay than in previous decades or century's. To me it is a perspective thing. I still think that there are more good people than bad people. I know that is a little bit simplistic but it works for me!!

I agree with you that the masses are of higher morality. My concern is that the less moral have inserted themselves into our government. In doing so, they have collaberated with the media corporations to dumb down and entertain the the masses as they continue to undermine America. Since the creation of the department of education, kids have become less educated. Since the beginning of welfare to help a few, millions now depend on welfare. My concern is more about America being to complacent and placing blame, rather than taking control of our country which was a gift, given by immense sacrifice only to be taken for granted. Thats really what I am talking about.