JOHN MCCAIN!

motoxman30

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night on the news they had some guy who apperently is in charge of ensuring that the city of LA has fuel to put in their 9000 vehicles (fire trucks, police cars and such).

They get their fuel at wholesale pricing because of a deal they have with the oil companies. They pay a whopping $3.20 a gallon for diesel.

Now I understand that we need to keep the emergency vehicles rolling and such but that is one heck of a nice profit margin on the billions of vehicles the public is putting fuel in on a daily basis. Granted 70% of the 2+ dollar difference is in taxes. But damn.

I wonder how many city employees are using the pumps on city property with city gas to fill their personal vehicles?

Well thanks and all, but NOPE! I hate politics. :laughing: Haven't you noticed my lack of involvement in this crap a$$ thread? :freakin_nuts:

:clap:

u could make ur own rules

and think of how many hits this site would get if u became president

WOOOOO!!!

Well thanks and all, but NOPE! I hate politics. :laughing: Haven't you noticed my lack of involvement in this crap a$$ thread? :freakin_nuts:

:clap:

u could make ur own rules

and think of how many hits this site would get if u became president

WOOOOO!!!

THESE are the top ten countries that the U.S. imports from:

1. Canada

2. Mexico

3. Saudi Arabia

4. Venezuela

5. Nigeria

6. Angola

7. Iraq

8. Algeria

9. United Kingdom

10. Brazil

OPEC’s leading exporters have the greatest impact on influencing the price of crude oil worldwide. The following 5 top-producing member countries generate some 72% of OPEC’s daily crude oil exports.

OPEC Crude Oil Exports (in millions of barrels per day)

Saudi Arabia … 7.21

Iran … 2.40

Nigeria … 2.33

Venezuela … 2.20

United Arab Emirates … 2.19

Edited by ntrsandman

THESE are the top ten countries that the U.S. imports from:

1. Canada

2. Mexico

3. Saudi Arabia

4. Venezuela

5. Nigeria

6. Angola

7. Iraq

8. Algeria

9. United Kingdom

10. Brazil

OPEC’s leading exporters have the greatest impact on influencing the price of crude oil worldwide. The following 5 top-producing member countries generate some 72% of OPEC’s daily crude oil exports.

OPEC Crude Oil Exports (in millions of barrels per day)

Saudi Arabia … 7.21

Iran … 2.40

Nigeria … 2.33

Venezuela … 2.20

United Arab Emirates … 2.19

theres only one solution

tell the enviros theres a big convention out in the middle of the desert

set up a tent out there...when they get there...drop a bomb on em

bill gets passed

that 72% wooooo -----> %10 or less

plus we get more ridin areas

and to power house 8--------> o:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA JKJKJK :argue:

just messin wit ya

Last night on the news they had some guy who apperently is in charge of ensuring that the city of LA has fuel to put in their 9000 vehicles (fire trucks, police cars and such).

They get their fuel at wholesale pricing because of a deal they have with the oil companies. They pay a whopping $3.20 a gallon for diesel.

Now I understand that we need to keep the emergency vehicles rolling and such but that is one heck of a nice profit margin on the billions of vehicles the public is putting fuel in on a daily basis. Granted 70% of the 2+ dollar difference is in taxes. But damn.

I wonder how many city employees are using the pumps on city property with city gas to fill their personal vehicles?

I seriously doubt that is happening. why would you risk your huge a$$ govt pension/retirement and good pay for this. There are a lot of places that pay wholesale for gas. Otherwise, our taxes would increase even more. :assblast:

Stupid liberals. Hey, our country is in bad shape. The dollar has lost its value, the housing market's in a slump and gas is over $4 a gallon. What's the answer... RAISE TAXES! Stupid mo fo lib's! :beer_bang: :usa:

Ask yourself how did we get here? Your retarded Bush put our country in this mess! All he is doing is :wub: hard working Americans. I do agree,we need to drill more and open more refineries.

Ask yourself how did we get here? Your retarded Bush put our country in this mess! All he is doing is :freakin_nuts: hard working Americans. I do agree,we need to drill more and open more refineries.

no no no your clinton paved the way for 911. thats what put the country down this road. bush didnt have the skills to stabalise out economy. wars cost money, our money. and it wasnt bush who came over and told all those people to buy houses that were more than they could afford. Like lemmings they just lines up and :laughoff: themselves. and then blame somebody else for there misery. and now just like lemmings there gonna vote in osama obama and get :laughoff: some more. cause like lemmings they cant get away from the tv set cause they believe everything the media spews out of there mouth. which has as much truth as the greenie liberals. who are caught lying all the time . and of course these are the same liberals thats shutting land down. tightining smog laws like our low sulfer fuels . and charge us more for it. and the same groupe that wants no more drilling in the US. but whine like little girls when opec jacks up the prices. and of gourse the global warming scam. .....................................................

no no no your clinton paved the way for 911. thats what put the country down this road. bush didnt have the skills to stabalise out economy. wars cost money, our money. and it wasnt bush who came over and told all those people to buy houses that were more than they could afford. Like lemmings they just lines up and :freakin_nuts: themselves. and then blame somebody else for there misery. and now just like lemmings there gonna vote in osama obama and get :laughoff: some more. cause like lemmings they cant get away from the tv set cause they believe everything the media spews out of there mouth. which has as much truth as the greenie liberals. who are caught lying all the time . and of course these are the same liberals thats shutting land down. tightining smog laws like our low sulfer fuels . and charge us more for it. and the same groupe that wants no more drilling in the US. but whine like little girls when opec jacks up the prices. and of gourse the global warming scam. .....................................................

Right on Bob :laughoff:

The President is mearly a face we put on our country. One man does not have the power to make or break our economy. Congress and the House have the majority of the control which is supposed to come down by the way we vote (even though that doesn't seem to matter much anymore).

Some thoughts to ponder:

Countrywide Financing was a major player in the real estate issues we are seeing today. However they didn't really show up and become a major player until Clinton was in the house. So if it's really the presidents fault we are in this mess, which one do we blame? Clinton for not foreseeing the issues to come or Bush for his inability to stop the problem?

On 9/11 99.9% of us said "not in my country, we need to go kick some a$$" So we go to war. Now because war cost money and the lives of our citizens everybody blames the president. Well, he was just doing what we asked and what needed (and still does) to be done. It's funny how everybody in politics was backing Bush after 9/11 and as soon as they have a chance they flake and say "oh I new it was a bad idea and I can correct it" BS. Politicians that are so flakey have no business bieng the face on my country. I want my leader to have the balls of a brass elephant and stand up and follow thru with what they/we start.

So blame Bush for this mess. It's all his fault. It has nothing to do with what the fact that everybody wanted cheap loans for housing when Bubba Clinton was running the show. It has nothing to do with the entire USA wanting to kick some a$$ in the middle east. All the blame can be put on George because he is the only one controlling this country. Not the house, not congress and certainly not our wishes. :laughoff:

Right on Bob :driver:

The President is mearly a face we put on our country. One man does not have the power to make or break our economy. Congress and the House have the majority of the control which is supposed to come down by the way we vote (even though that doesn't seem to matter much anymore).

Some thoughts to ponder:

Countrywide Financing was a major player in the real estate issues we are seeing today. However they didn't really show up and become a major player until Clinton was in the house. So if it's really the presidents fault we are in this mess, which one do we blame? Clinton for not foreseeing the issues to come or Bush for his inability to stop the problem?

On 9/11 99.9% of us said "not in my country, we need to go kick some a$$" So we go to war. Now because war cost money and the lives of our citizens everybody blames the president. Well, he was just doing what we asked and what needed (and still does) to be done. It's funny how everybody in politics was backing Bush after 9/11 and as soon as they have a chance they flake and say "oh I new it was a bad idea and I can correct it" BS. Politicians that are so flakey have no business bieng the face on my country. I want my leader to have the balls of a brass elephant and stand up and follow thru with what they/we start.

So blame Bush for this mess. It's all his fault. It has nothing to do with what the fact that everybody wanted cheap loans for housing when Bubba Clinton was running the show. It has nothing to do with the entire USA wanting to kick some a$$ in the middle east. All the blame can be put on George because he is the only one controlling this country. Not the house, not congress and certainly not our wishes. :MBdance:

:laughoff::laughoff::laughoff: and for those of you who hate our government , move to montanna and start you own country !! :freakin_nuts:

no no no your clinton paved the way for 911. thats what put the country down this road. bush didnt have the skills to stabalise out economy. wars cost money, our money. and it wasnt bush who came over and told all those people to buy houses that were more than they could afford. Like lemmings they just lines up and :beercheers: themselves. and then blame somebody else for there misery. and now just like lemmings there gonna vote in osama obama and get :laughing: some more. cause like lemmings they cant get away from the tv set cause they believe everything the media spews out of there mouth. which has as much truth as the greenie liberals. who are caught lying all the time . and of course these are the same liberals thats shutting land down. tightining smog laws like our low sulfer fuels . and charge us more for it. and the same groupe that wants no more drilling in the US. but whine like little girls when opec jacks up the prices. and of gourse the global warming scam. .....................................................

i just watched a video on the cause of 911 in my government class

it appears we were friends with osama...we gave him supplies to help stop the uprising in his country because there were massive outbreaks....we even sold their government nuclear weapons..why?? idk...i fell asleep after that part

but then we screwed osama over with somethin...he got pissed and then some other sh*t happened and bam

i dont know the whole story...that documentary had the whole class sleepin but i got a few parts

but it was the previous presidents who got us attacked

and it is bushs fault for screwin us over in this war...he sends us in not knowin wut to do....moves us around

john mccain gives him an idea on how to move forward and finish it....and from wut i heard...this plan is workin...i havent really heard much about the war in the news lately so im guessin its kinda settlin down

correct me if im wrong cuz i mightve missed something and been completely wrong

9/11 was planned way before Bush took office. Poor guy gets elected and a couple of months later, 9/11 happens. What a sh*tty way to start office. Talk about a losing situation. Could anybody else have handled it any better??? What should he have done different? It's harder than heck to fight an enemy who camoflages themselves as the locals. I beleive Bush has done what he could. He's kept the bad guys to busy at home running to give them the opportunity to hit us again. Mark my words, when we pull out of the middle east, we will get hit again and hard. Hopefully the next President will have the balls to kick some more a$$. I just don't see McCain or Obama having the ability to tell the Chief of Staff to go all out until it's done. Bush would have if only congress would have given him the thumbs up.

The US has always funded politicle groups and supplied them with weapons when they serve our cause. More often than not the groups we fund end up turning on us because their heads swell or they decide to change their politicle agenda. I think it's safe to say we help them in turning against us because we decide to cut off funding when it no longer serves our needs. Probably pisses the "rebels" off just a little. Unfortuanatly we can't stop doing this funding because we need the people that are willing to help at the time. Look back in the history books and you will see many of our enemies were once on our side when it suited us. Look at Iran, Iraq, Afganistan, France, Cuba and good ole Mexico. Heck even the Indian tribes used to help us out with England until we decided they had served their purpose and decided to kick them around.

Political Allies are kinda like having an annoying friends that hit on your wife with trucks. You may not really like them because they drink all your beer but if you need to move or get something big from Home Depot, who are you going to call :beercheers::laughing:

It's just the way the world turns. It's not good or bad, just the way that it is.

Edited by DarbyCrash

9/11 was planned way before Bush took office. Poor guy gets elected and a couple of months later, 9/11 happens. What a sh*tty way to start office. Talk about a losing situation. Could anybody else have handled it any better??? What should he have done different? It's harder than heck to fight an enemy who camoflages themselves as the locals. I beleive Bush has done what he could. He's kept the bad guys to busy at home running to give them the opportunity to hit us again. Mark my words, when we pull out of the middle east, we will get hit again and hard. Hopefully the next President will have the balls to kick some more a$$. I just don't see McCain or Obama having the ability to tell the Chief of Staff to go all out until it's done. Bush would have if only congress would have given him the thumbs up.

The US has always funded politicle groups and supplied them with weapons when they serve our cause. More often than not the groups we fund end up turning on us because their heads swell or they decide to change their politicle agenda. I think it's safe to say we help them in turning against us because we decide to cut off funding when it no longer serves our needs. Probably pisses the "rebels" off just a little. Unfortuanatly we can't stop doing this funding because we need the people that are willing to help at the time. Look back in the history books and you will see many of our enemies were once on our side when it suited us. Look at Iran, Iraq, Afganistan, France, Cuba and good ole Mexico. Heck even the Indian tribes used to help us out with England until we decided they had served their purpose and decided to kick them around.

Politics is kinda like having an annoying friend with a truck. You may not really like the guy because he drinks all your beer but if you need to move or get something big from Home Depot, who are you going to call :beercheers::laughing:

It's just the way the world turns. It's not good or bad, just the way that it is.

yeah bush was in there to run a country

but when we got attacked hes like wtf??!?! y did they just do that??

and everyone wanted to fight back...and now everyones sayin hes an @$$hole

he just did wut we wanted...and now...we cant pull out until we get the job done the RIGHT way

its like goin to work...if u take the lazy way out and half a$$ a job...u get the customer comin back and bitchin u out...well...the bitchin from iraq is gonna be pretty big

otherwise...like u said...we will get attacked again

obama has no military experience...he says he wants to end the war by pulling our troops out of iraq and moving them to afganistan...end the war or start a new one??

john mccain says he wants to stay there and get the job done....he has the most experience in military cuz he as well as alot of his ancesters fought for our country...had to watch a biography on him as well for my government class lol...i donno if this is true but he says that ever since they switched to his plan in the war...theyve been making advancements

One thing's for sure... we haven't been attacked on US soil since 9/11. People forget about that.

Yeah, Obama wants to use "diplomacy" with the Middle East - look where that got us before? Stupid pansy!

:beercheers: