JOHN MCCAIN!

motoxman30

did you guys and gals see the headlines this morning? Now bush is jumping on the band wagon and asking for congress to lift the ban on offshore drilling......even though he has done nothing to lift the executive order ban on it as well.... :rockwoot: bush!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you wrote it like ita a bad thing ?? i dont understand. if this anti greenie thing catched fire and will save the country money let it flow brother. this could catch on we should be saying great !!!!

he just put the liberals in the hot seat. its smart. if they shoot it down they look bad. if the people go greenie crazy then he merely attempted to lower prices. trust me if he plays it right and we the people say great !!!

he will have no option but to lift the executive order. or risk looking like a fool.

:rockwoot: liberals

you wrote it like ita a bad thing ?? i dont understand. if this anti greenie thing catched fire and will save the country money let it flow brother. this could catch on we should be saying great !!!!

he just put the liberals in the hot seat. its smart. if they shoot it down they look bad. if the people go greenie crazy then he merely attempted to lower prices. trust me if he plays it right and we the people say great !!!

he will have no option but to lift the executive order. or risk looking like a fool.

:rockwoot: liberals

I'm all for off shore drilling! I just dont like the fact that all of a sudden bush tries to jump on mccains coat tails when he's been in the back pocket of the oil companies both his terms. He says he's waiting for congress to make the first move....what a chickensh*t move that is....If he wanted to put congress in the hot seat he should lifted the executive order and said to the american people, "hey ive done all I can, its now all up to congress write them and put pressure on them"

bottom line is they're all just salesmen (no offense to any salesman in DDR land) they'll say whatever they think you want to hear to get into office and then forget all about it once they reach the oval office, or whatever position they're going for.

the oil companies are breaking profit records in the BILLIONS, there is no reason for oil to be so high, its a monopoly. oil execs are making millions of dollars a year.....one was even quoted saying he "doesnt remember how much he makes" !!!!

the oil companies are breaking profit records in the BILLIONS, there is no reason for oil to be so high, its a monopoly. oil execs are making millions of dollars a year.....one was even quoted saying he "doesnt remember how much he makes" !!!!

You figure!!! :poke:

If only someone would step up and run this country like Teddy did :rockwoot: That boy took no sh*t and didn't put up with all the kissin' a$$ like the freakin' panzies we have as our leaders today. We need somebody strong and fearless. We are the United States Of America. We have the ability to kick a$$ and take names anytime we want. We need somebody who doesn't give a crap about what the rest of the world thinks. Hell as long as we keep feeding them and supporting the right countries we will come out on top.

Wouldn't it be interesting if we had another civil war. Except this time it would be the "drill for oil here, no same sex marriage, life is meant to have fun, you'll get my gun when you pry my cold dead fingers off the trigger, the USA kicks a$$ people" versus "the bark eating, save the whales, enviromentalist, same sex marriage is good, tuck tail and run, no war for oil, I give a crap what other countries think, wine drinking, non smoking, control my neighbor panzies"

Not that drinking wine and not smoking is a bad thing but you get my drift. Real men drink beer and the Marlboro Man is an American icon that depicts the "I don't give a crap so piss off" attitude that America used to have.

"Our dependence on foreign oil strains family budgets and it saps our economy. Oil money pays for the bombs going off from Baghdad to Beirut, and the bombast of dictators from Caracas to Tehran," Obama said. "Our nation will not be secure unless we take that leverage away, and our planet will not be safe unless we move decisively toward a clean energy future."

WHAT A f*ckin DUMBASS!!!!!

we will always be dependent on them for oil unless we drill for ourselves

not everyone is gonn wanna go out and get clean cars

hes sayin lets not drilll for oil...instead lets keep payin them for oil so that they blow themselves up until we find a cleaner energy source which will be....when??

this dude is a total dip sh*t

Here is the answer to solve my issues with all the freakin' crap.

www.privateislandsonline.com

Ahh, if I only had the $$$$ :D

My island would have simple rules and laws.

Don't leave trash on my island.

No Whinners.

Do what you want as long as it doesn't affect me or piss me off.

Anybody who tries to tell me how to run my island would be shot or be forced to swim the hell off my island never to return.

A boy can dream can't he???? :rockwoot:

WOW.........I've never seen this board get this political. I must say that I'm impressed.

My view on it is that we must become more dependant on domestic oil in order to put the gas prices in check. A soon as we actually start more drilling for our own oil, prices will drop after the middle-east sees that we don't need them as much. I say let's get more oil from our own natural resources instead of depending on foriegn oil............. :whoop:

There is an online petition and it's called "Drill here, Drill now, and save money". Look it up and sign it........I already did!! :usa::rockwoot:

My :chev_bowtie: bush has not stepped up til now cause he's been filling his retirement bank account .Now his time is really coming to an end he's trying to do something :barf::bs: I never liked the smerk on his face during speeches. :dope:

My :chev_bowtie: bush has not stepped up til now cause he's been filling his retirement bank account .Now his time is really coming to an end he's trying to do something :barf::bs: I never liked the smerk on his face during speeches. :dope:

wow pete, we agree on something for once! :clap::bs:

DUNEFREAK!!!

start workin in politics

id vote for u all the way :clap:

keeps ddr goin :bs::dope:

always the peacekeeper :chev_bowtie:

and of course...ur a FELLOW RIDER!!! :barf:

are there any riders in politics??

theres a SH!+ load of enviros cuz they got nothin better to do

but wut about people who go to the lake or ride desert??

anyone?

DUNEFREAK!!!

start workin in politics

id vote for u all the way :fro:

keeps ddr goin :bs::bs:

always the peacekeeper :dope:

and of course...ur a FELLOW RIDER!!! :chev_bowtie:

are there any riders in politics??

theres a SH!+ load of enviros cuz they got nothin better to do

but wut about people who go to the lake or ride desert??

anyone?

Well thanks and all, but NOPE! I hate politics. :woo_hoo: Haven't you noticed my lack of involvement in this crap a$$ thread? :barf:

man you sure have alot of PETER on your mind !! :clap:

:thumb:

Stupid liberals. Hey, our country is in bad shape. The dollar has lost its value, the housing market's in a slump and gas is over $4 a gallon. What's the answer... RAISE TAXES! Stupid mo fo lib's! :barf: :chev_bowtie:

OPEC sells oil for $136.00 a barrel.*> *OPEC nations buy U.S. grain at $7.00 a bushel.*> *Solution: Sell grain for $136.00 a bushel.*> *Can't buy it? Tough! Eat your oil!*> *Ought to go well with a nice thick grilled filet of camel> a$$!!!*

OPEC sells oil for $136.00 a barrel.*> *OPEC nations buy U.S. grain at $7.00 a bushel.*> *Solution: Sell grain for $136.00 a bushel.*> *Can't buy it? Tough! Eat your oil!*> *Ought to go well with a nice thick grilled filet of camel> a$$!!!*

:freakin_nuts: :laughing::clap::clap:

most of our oil comes from canada and venezuala. they are no where near the middle east. im not sure but i dont even think canada is an opec nation. the mere threat of drilling our own oil would make opec drop there prices.

as far as bush goes : we were all so angry about 911 that we forgot wars cost money. lots of money. we jumped in . and alot of people now want out. bush has not concentrated on the us econemy no where near as much as he should have.

i understand that a lot of people feel that bush should keep his distance if mc cain stands a chance. however if he would have lifted the executive orders first. and the greenie nation rises up he will get crucifide. so i see why he is playing on the publics outcry first.

i was at the gas station yesterday. handed the lady a 100 dollar bill for fuel and made a joke " ya im just going down the street" and the people behind me laughed and sparked up a politicle conversation. on lady said " well i hope obama will get the prices down " i looked at her and said "not only will we pay more if obama gets in our taxes will go up" this woman looked middle class orange county woman saise " well i dunno he did say hes going to make a change " so i asked her what change exactly what is he going to change" with that she responded " well im really not sure but he saise hes going to make things change"

:laughing: talk about a sales line !!! and people are buying it !!! they dont know what change they just want change!! IDIOTS !!!

:freakin_nuts: OBAMA

most of our oil comes from canada and venezuala. they are no where near the middle east. im not sure but i dont even think canada is an opec nation. the mere threat of drilling our own oil would make opec drop there prices.

as far as bush goes : we were all so angry about 911 that we forgot wars cost money. lots of money. we jumped in . and alot of people now want out. bush has not concentrated on the us econemy no where near as much as he should have.

i understand that a lot of people feel that bush should keep his distance if mc cain stands a chance. however if he would have lifted the executive orders first. and the greenie nation rises up he will get crucifide. so i see why he is playing on the publics outcry first.

i was at the gas station yesterday. handed the lady a 100 dollar bill for fuel and made a joke " ya im just going down the street" and the people behind me laughed and sparked up a politicle conversation. on lady said " well i hope obama will get the prices down " i looked at her and said "not only will we pay more if obama gets in our taxes will go up" this woman looked middle class orange county woman saise " well i dunno he did say hes going to make a change " so i asked her what change exactly what is he going to change" with that she responded " well im really not sure but he saise hes going to make things change"

:laughing: talk about a sales line !!! and people are buying it !!! they dont know what change they just want change!! IDIOTS !!!

:freakin_nuts: OBAMA

Thankyou Bob! I've been trying to tell people for years that our oil isue had jack to do with the middle east, but it falls on deaf ears. A majority of our friggin problem is Hugo Chaves. Most folks are so wrapped around the axle about the middle east they don't look into the real facts.