Cals boat n RV closing

spooner55

if you all haven't heard Cal's boat and RV is closing it's doors. i heard it may be open until Sept. 1st. so if your looking for some deals on a new trailer they might be cutting their prices, but don't quote me on that.. :rockwoot:

OMG - Don't say that! We bought our RV from them. Coincidentally, we just picked up our trailer from them tonight. Mark said, "I hope they never close down this place because the service guys are nice!"

We got our sides redone because they delaminated. Then, they fixed a couple other things too. We've been lucky so far, not major issues. :praying: We just picked it up tonight and put it in storage. Then, we discovered that the guy that helped us hook up, cranked the post too high and it got stuck - imagine how fun it was to hand crank it in 105+ degree temps! So, we have to take it back and get them to fix the motor. Better do it before September!

Their inventory has been pretty low, but last time we stopped by there, they said they were doing okay. Not selling as much, but they didn't have as many salespeople as the other dealerships. I hope they don't go out of business. They're much easier to deal with than Wheelers. :rockwoot:

Edited by Kitcat

You know I wouldnt want to wish going out of business to anyone...but FUK that guy he is an :rockwoot: hole!!

Maybe he should have taken warranty work when it was there and that would help his bottom line.

If he did you good then congrats and your lucky. I have bought several supplies and was thinking of getting a boat in there before we bought the trailer. He wanted $25,000 more there than California and after I talked to Cal he basically told me to F-off and have a nice life....so now I hope he has a nice Life

Capt

You know I wouldnt want to wish going out of business to anyone...but FUK that guy he is an :chev_bowtie: hole!!

Maybe he should have taken warranty work when it was there and that would help his bottom line.

If he did you good then congrats and your lucky. I have bought several supplies and was thinking of getting a boat in there before we bought the trailer. He wanted $25,000 more there than California and after I talked to Cal he basically told me to F-off and have a nice life....so now I hope he has a nice Life

Capt

Sound a little upset there !! I have not stepped foot in that place since they accused me of stealing my own drop hitch i walked in with to match up ! :barf: er's.

You know I wouldnt want to wish going out of business to anyone...but FUK that guy he is an :barf: hole!!

Capt

++++1 ^^^^^

I called there today to tell them about what happened with the motor to our electronic hitch. The guy in service felt bad for us, esp since we left the trailer there for so long. He told me to come back and they'd fix the motor, no problem. That's why I like it there. The service guys are really nice & down to earth.

Anyway, I asked him if they were closing and he confirmed it was true. I'm so bummed. They totally took care of us and got the sides replaced on our trailer. I'm wondering who's going to take care of us after they close. I don't know anyone local that sells Raptors. Mark thinks that anyone that sells Keystone should be able to take care of us. I just don't want to go to Wheeler's. They're :barf: .

:chev_bowtie: :dope::bs:

I called there today to tell them about what happened with the motor to our electronic hitch. The guy in service felt bad for us, esp since we left the trailer there for so long. He told me to come back and they'd fix the motor, no problem. That's why I like it there. The service guys are really nice & down to earth.

Anyway, I asked him if they were closing and he confirmed it was true. I'm so bummed. They totally took care of us and got the sides replaced on our trailer. I'm wondering who's going to take care of us after they close. I don't know anyone local that sells Raptors. Mark thinks that anyone that sells Keystone should be able to take care of us. I just don't want to go to Wheeler's. They're :barf: .

:chev_bowtie: :dope::bs:

Sorry to say but that is not the case.You will have a hard time as we do finding someone to service your trailer that is why Capt is so mad they(cal's) won't service our trailer because we did not buy it from them and you will find that to be the case at alot pf places and just because they sell them does not mean they have to service them> I know very sad situation it's not like cars where if they sell the brand they have to service it.

Sorry to say but that is not the case.You will have a hard time as we do finding someone to service your trailer that is why Capt is so mad they(cal's) won't service our trailer because we did not buy it from them and you will find that to be the case at alot pf places and just because they sell them does not mean they have to service them> I know very sad situation it's not like cars where if they sell the brand they have to service it.

That's sucks! :(

We bought our trailer from Wheelers because of the service situation with what seems to be all dealers, not wanting to service what they didn't sell. I like the service department, but hate the sales department, we have been taken really good care of there so far.