half price @ PT's on Wednesday's 8-11 pm in Hendo

dunefreak

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steveo's down there down with his buddy, Jason. They stopped at Half Shell already. I'm jealous. :drunk::laughing: So just waiting for monkie to finish getting ready while I sip a :ninja: and we'll be there shortly. :D

Tell Monkie I said Hi! Last week was fun with you guys!

:lol:

DAMNIT! Just saw this thread, otherwise I would of went down there. Didnt think anyone was going to go when I posted in the shout box!! :lol:

Not many of us watch or are in the shout box whenever the time it was when you shouted. :ninja:

Hell I can't even get on here during the day.

It was some GOOD times tonight. Fuggin Dasey OOFS and what nots. Oh god, too much fun I tell ya. I can't even remember all the stupid chit we laughed about. :laughing:

It was some GOOD times tonight. Fuggin Dasey OOFS and what nots. Oh god, too much fun I tell ya. I can't even remember all the stupid chit we laughed about. :lol:

stripper stories, the "other site", everyone that wasnt there :laughing: and everything in between to name a few......... :drunk::yawn::duniemonkie::ninja:

Tell Monkie I said Hi! Last week was fun with you guys!

:lol:

That was a good night :laughing: You know, just because your hubbie can't come doesn't mean you can't :D

DAMNIT! Just saw this thread, otherwise I would of went down there. Didnt think anyone was going to go when I posted in the shout box!! :drunk:

I think from here on out it will be safe to assume we're there... :ninja:

i was still a little drunk this morning... when i woke up... GOOOOOOD Times :D fuggin daisy oooofs haha... i havent had this nice of a hangover in quite a while... However that sammmich i had for dinner didnt go to weel with the 8 beers i had afterwards :lol:. Currently have a Rockstar and a bottle of excedrin sittin on my desk tryin to help this thing out a little. lol

Guest Crasher

i was still a little drunk this morning... when i woke up... GOOOOOOD Times :D fuggin daisy oooofs haha... i havent had this nice of a hangover in quite a while... However that sammmich i had for dinner didnt go to weel with the 8 beers i had afterwards :drunk:. Currently have a Rockstar and a bottle of excedrin sittin on my desk tryin to help this thing out a little. lol

Oh Nick, it hasn't been THAT long since you felt this way. I think I remember a certain June 15th, after the DDR party, when you were all a liitle worse for the wear........ :laughing: :drunk2: :thumb:

Anywho.....please fill us in on "daisy ooooofs". :ninja::lol: I'm sure it's a good story!! :yawn:

plain and simple... some chick at the bar wearing daisy duke shorts... and with 4 drunk people at the table it turned into daisy oofs cuz pete just gott off the phone with craig..

Guest Crasher

plain and simple... some chick at the bar wearing daisy duke shorts... and with 4 drunk people at the table it turned into daisy oofs cuz pete just gott off the phone with craig..

Gotcha. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...