half price @ PT's on Wednesday's 8-11 pm in Hendo

dunefreak

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's only half price for you because your there so much, you damn lushoholic!!! :wub:

Nonsense. I have only been to PT's like 1 or 2 times in the last few weeks. I'm only a lush poolside at Pauly Paul's. :usa: :drunk2: :beer_bang:

Nonsense. I have only been to PT's like 1 or 2 times in the last few weeks. I'm only a lush poolside at Pauly Paul's. :laughoff: :drunk2: :laughoff:

Yeah cause you've been hitting up Timbers right next to work maa faackaaaa! :laughoff::driver: :freakin_nuts:

Yeah cause you've been hitting up Timbers right next to work maa faackaaaa! :laughoff::rockon: :freakin_nuts:

Listen here mafackin guy that doesn't even say hi at timbers to a fellow DDR peep. :dance: :laughoff: I went that ONE night to check it out abut 3 weeks ago. :driver::laughoff:

LOL I have that same problem at Pauly's also :bar: hahaha

Capt

OOF! That was baaaaad! You were like a different person that night. :drunk2: :bar: :MBdance: :fro: :thumb::slap::lol:

Yeah cause you've been hitting up Timbers right next to work maa faackaaaa! :laughoff::laughoff: :freakin_nuts:

Me and Stacy went there last night to check it out... Great food! Great people.... and half the distance to PT's from our house...

:laughoff:

Me and Stacy went there last night to check it out... Great food! Great people.... and half the distance to PT's from our house...

:freakin_nuts:

we went there around 6:30 the dineing area was small as :laughoff: and packed so we ended up hittin the old one on stephanie alot more room :laughoff: sorry we missed ya :laughoff: