half price @ PT's on Wednesday's 8-11 pm in Hendo

dunefreak

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

HMMMMMMM!!!!!

Not that far for me, probably drop in for a drink tonight (Oct 8) about 8:30. Never been there and would like to meet some local folks anyway! Do I look for the loud obnoxious drunks or what????? :beercheers:

Damn been a while since we bumped this ma facka up! lol

I'll be there about 7:30 I think. I'm thirsty. :D

Lookin forward to meetin ya Pat. Come on out. We usually grab a table to the far right up by the bar. (Couple tables down from the ATM machine ;) )

Damn been a while since we bumped this ma facka up! lol

I'll be there about 7:30 I think. I'm thirsty. :D

Lookin forward to meetin ya Pat. Come on out. We usually grab a table to the far right up by the bar. (Couple tables down from the ATM machine ;) )

Sounds good, It'll be a short stop but a stop anyhoo!

i made it just in time... the register said 11:00 and rang up 4.50 so amber hooked me up with a buy one get one free and then when i wanted a small one to go home with she rang up a 16 oz and delivered a 22.. DAMN i love that place. :D

You should just crash at our house every Wednesday :beercheers:

ya but what happens when we go to flyinryans and i drink damn near an entire bottle of gin.. I cant come stumbling in the house to have pete pick me up and throw me on the couch if vegas style is there LOL..

Plus if i stayed in the spare room i wouldnt be able to find the bathroom.. i would have to settle for barfin in the washing machine LOL...

J/K!!!

• 1 month later...

not quite sure yet, Steve. I have a friend coming into town tonight because his lil brother shot himself in the chest last night. :laughing::( I might be visiting him in the hospital. He's doing ok from what I heard and I may go visit him. We'll see. If I go to PT's I'll let ya know. ;)

not quite sure yet, Steve. I have a friend coming into town tonight because his lil brother shot himself in the chest last night. :laughing::( I might be visiting him in the hospital. He's doing ok from what I heard and I may go visit him. We'll see. If I go to PT's I'll let ya know. ;)

sounds like your bud could use some beafeaters... that seemed to work great when your mom was in the hospital freak!