FUGGIN THIEVES !

desertrider71

I recieved a phone call from my storage yard, Best Storage at 215 and Pecos. Stupid thieving punks jimmied the side door and cut the rear locks on my hauler. :clap: They hit seven moho's and trailers. I am lucky because they didn't get anything out of mine. They left the tv, extra dvd player and some tools, along with BOTH of my quads and my badazz portable grill. I'm gonna bring her home tonight and put the quads in the garage. It's tight in there but the inconveinience is better than losing my toys. F U thieving crackheads. Get a job and but your own chit ! Thank you for listening, now back to your regularly scheduled posting.

Sorry to here that !! move to a storage place like mine that has full on attack rott's ! only thing you have to worry about is them being like ragdollmx and pi$$in on your tires !

Edited by warrior07

gah that sucks that people cant even trust their chit at a storage place....glad to hear nothin' got jacked...

who has time for the chit?

i don't

I'm on DDR waaay too much.

Thanks Brian. They do have him on video. He tried to steal a moving truck but failed. If he got that it could have been worse. They said his vehicle was an extra small red truck on tracks, not much room in the bed. :crackhead::clap: Just kidding

Thats jacked up man. Sorry to hear. Thats where i keep mine at. But mine is infront of my house right now. It got broken into in there before. How did the get into the storage yard. Last time the cut a hole in the fence from the access road that parrallels the freeway, but they have since put that huge wall up.... mine backs right upto that wall.

Thanks Brian. They do have him on video. He tried to steal a moving truck but failed. If he got that it could have been worse. They said his vehicle was an extra small red truck on tracks, not much room in the bed. :banghead::clap: Just kidding

hahaha

oh god that made me laugh.

what kinda fruitcake, slippy slappin, panzy azz, jibber jabber drives one of those?!?!?!?

he must be from vegas. :crackhead:

Thats jacked up man. Sorry to hear. Thats where i keep mine at. But mine is infront of my house right now. It got broken into in there before. How did the get into the storage yard. Last time the cut a hole in the fence from the access road that parrallels the freeway, but they have since put that huge wall up.... mine backs right upto that wall.

They cut the chain on the fire gate. They are required by code to have a crash gate so emergency personnel can just motor through there. THEY HAVE LIKE 5 LOCKS ON A 20 FOOT CHAIN NOW. iF THE AZZHOLES want to get to your chit they will. I told the lady at the front desk if they catch someone doing this, don't call the police, call me. When I am done with them if they have a breath to give they will call the po po on themselves.I so would handle it.Thanks to everyone but powerhouse and that fuggin donkey ! :banghead::clap::crackhead:

Again, thanks to all. I was extremely lucky !

Edited by desertrider71

I'm callin there today to tell them that i will no longer be parking my sh*t there....Again.

The only problem is most of these storage one places don't give a rats a$$ if you leave they have a waiting list . So it's like next :banghead: . I use to keep mine at storage one right around the corner from my house until they jacked up the price from $100.00 to $145.00 I was like :crackhead: O.K. I'm done with you price gouging mofo's that wash your hands of anything that happens . Now i keep it at my old storage place a couple miles from my house and it's only $60.00 a month they have trained rotts. Knock on wood I have never had a problem. The old lady that runs the place is super cool and welcomed me back with open arms even helped me get a spot were it was easier to park it . :clap:

The only problem is most of these storage one places don't give a rats a$$ if you leave they have a waiting list . So it's like next :banghead: . I use to keep mine at storage one right around the corner from my house until they jacked up the price from $100.00 to $145.00 I was like :banghead: O.K. I'm done with you price gouging mofo's that wash your hands of anything that happens . Now i keep it at my old storage place a couple miles from my house and it's only $60.00 a month they have trained rotts. Knock on wood I have never had a problem. The old lady that runs the place is super cool and welcomed me back with open arms even helped me get a spot were it was easier to park it . :crackhead:

yeah the price was high there but I had my boat there for two years with wakeboards skis etc in it and NEVER had a problem!! Course its not there now that I have a 4 door 40' shop to park my shizzle in :clap: oh and a guard donkey named Dan the powerhouse A$$. Glad none of your stuff was taken

Edited by Paul Rob

We pay a fortune for our storage place ($195/mo). When I hear stories like this, it keeps me at that place. Plus we store a bunch of crap in the 5x12 storage behind the hauler.

Sorry to hear about the friggin thieves! I hate to say this, but with the economy being so bad, it'll probably get worse. :beercheers: