whats everyone doing this fine 3 day weekend?

dunefreak

This is a huge THANK YOU to Mike and Jodi for having us and to all the awesome peeps who were there :rules: . Pete and I had a freaking blast and can't wait till the next one (the water ball will also be in attendance). There were even kids and I had fun.... well they were cool kids :D

Again, you guys rock :no_no:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a huge THANK YOU to Mike and Jodi for having us and to all the awesome peeps who were there :rules: . Pete and I had a freaking blast and can't wait till the next one (the water ball will also be in attendance). There were even kids and I had fun.... well they were cool kids :D

Again, you guys rock :no_no:

I am glad you guys had a good time. We had a blast as well. I can't wait to see some of the videos of Justin dancing. That was some funny stuff right there. I am sure Jodi will be posting up a zillion pics when she wakes up. How was Taproot ?

I am glad you guys had a good time. We had a blast as well. I can't wait to see some of the videos of Justin dancing. That was some funny stuff right there. I am sure Jodi will be posting up a zillion pics when she wakes up. How was Taproot ?

I occasionlly caught glimpses of Pete way up front in the pit and he had the same blissful expression that he has on a good dune run. My frind and I skipped out and went in the Griffin, too damn hot.

Thanks guys for coming!! :banghead:

Next weekend tooo soon??????????????? :idea: :no_no: :duniemonkie: :swim:

All I can say is Jodi + 2 cameras = I have like 1200 pics to go through! :banghead: But it was a BLAST!!!!

I have some extra beauty products in my bathroom, I have a pair of shorts that are teeny on the dowstairs bathroom floor!!

A few observations:

Fun with Action Figures! :chug:

Boob grab :MBdance:

Pool Noodles! :blury:

Here Baby! :drunk2:

I am sure that I will remember more when I go through the :black: Which I already know I will have to email some cause :drunk::news::lol::lol:

Great time! Thanks again for those that came.........this musta been my best 4th EVER!!! :rules::lol:

Jodi, the next one can't come soon enough!! I'll pick up all the crap I left at your house then...

-Jules is in charge of steak! :rules:

-Free dinosaur, thanks!

-That pic is NOT DDR friendly! :banghead:

-Mmmmmm cilantro :D

-Sparklers in the pool :idea:

-Didn't really drink that much but partied like I did :no_no:

-Measuring cups make the best drink glasses :banghead:

I just was going through the first camera, and uploading the DDR friendly pics! I got one of the beer can to the face!! Just wondering if he has a shiner from that one? OUCH! :idea::banghead:

He should look like this, between the eye and the leg! ------> :no_no: :rules:

Edited by sand chick

Thanks a bunch you guys. I had a great time. Too much fun I tell ya! :lol::rules::banghead:

A few observations...

-Mike's kid can really cut a rug to Social D :chug:

-drinking out of measuring cups :no_no:

-the disco ball and water noodle makes for some good laughes in the pool

-"hey BABY! :news:

-when Jules says hey Pete I wanna show you something, it doesn't mean she is gonna pull em out. It means I'm going in the pool :lol: I took about 4 people with me though! :blury::lol: Good times

-I think Cole drunk dialed richardcheese about 4 times :drunk::MBdance:

-Nacho daddy bitchezzz :drunk:

-Jodi was goin NUTS with that camera! :black: I'm kinda scared to see that one pic of me with my hand out all :lol: and chit. What was I doing!? :lol:

-hope we can make the next one you guys. We had tons of fun :idea::banghead:

I just was going through the first camera, and uploading the DDR friendly pics! I got one of the beer can to the face!! Just wondering if he has a shiner from that one? OUCH! :lol: :chug:

He should look like this, between the eye and the leg! ------> :MBdance::rules:

OOF, yeah forgot about the beer can to the FACE! :blury: :no_no: :idea: Yeah I'm pretty tore up today. Between that, then Taproot in the pit downtown :news: :black: , then uh...yeah I won't go into what happened later in the night :drunk:

I got all cut up when everyone tried DRAGGING me in the pool. Geez people! OK OK I'll get in- I kinda wanted to anyhow! :banghead::banghead:

some pics from camera#2!!

Look closely as Pete gets wacked in the eye with a coors light can! :boxer:

P1030883.JPG

Pool Noodle Battle :beat::lol:

P1030885.JPG

I dont even want to know............ :dunno::clap: hey look its my new avitar!! :laughoff:

P1030889.JPG

The Pool Disco Ball :black: :banghead:

normal_P1030898.JPG

I guess I got tired of only one drink? :drunk::laughoff:

normal_P1030944.JPG

RAWR! :lol:

normal_P1030948.JPG

Sparklers in the pool and a measuring cup drink?? :banghead::usa:

normal_P1030837.JPG

Camera #1 has the most :pics: sooo.....I have a bunch more to go through!

I put the rest from camera#2 in the gallery, some funny chit in there! :DDRrocks:

some more...

P7040803_(Small).JPG

P7040812_(Small).JPG

P7040814_(Small).JPG

P7040815_(Small).JPG

Jules: "No Anna, I'm ok."

Anna: "Shutup and drink some Malibu for eff sake, Jules!!!!" :banghead:

P7040816_(Small).JPG

GROSS! :dunno::banghead::DDRrocks:

P7040820_(Small).JPG

P7040837_(Small).JPG

P7040836_(Small).JPG

P7040840_(Small).JPG

P7040843_(Small).JPG

WTF is happening outside that is so interesting???? :clap:

P7040836_(Small).JPG

P7040850_(Small).JPG

P7040853_(Small).JPG

P7040868_(Small).JPG

P7040870_(Small).JPG

hay BABAY!!!

P7040877_(Small).JPG

P7040881_(Small).JPG

P7040884_(Small).JPG

P7040885_(Small).JPG

P7040886_(Small).JPG

P7040887_(Small).JPG

P7040888_(Small).JPG

P7040889_(Small).JPG

P7040890_(Small).JPG

P7040891_(Small).JPG

:laughoff::laughoff: Oh my god this chit was funny as hell! LMAO

P7040893_(Small).JPG

P7040894_(Small).JPG

P7040895_(Small).JPG

P7040896_(Small).JPG

P7040897_(Small).JPG

P7040898_(Small).JPG

P7040899_(Small).JPG

P7040900_(Small).JPG

P7040903_(Small).JPG

P7040904_(Small).JPG

P7040905_(Small).JPG

:clap:

P7040907_(Small).JPG

P7040908_(Small).JPG

P7040909_(Small).JPG

P7040912_(Small).JPG

P7040913_(Small).JPG

at the Taproot show afterwards...

P7040922_(Small).JPG

P7040926_(Small).JPG

P7040927_(Small).JPG

P7040932_(Small).JPG

P7040931_(Small).JPG

P7040935_(Small).JPG

These pics were taken from where Anna was standing. I was about 5 feet from the stage in the pit. I wish I remembered to grab the camera from her. BADAAAAASS SHOW!! Holy crap. I love those guys. One of my favorite bands! :banghead::banghead::DDRrocks::laughoff:

:banghead::DDRrocks::clap::laughoff::laughoff::dunno:

I forgot about that dinosaur scene! Fuggin funny chit right there! I am uploading camera#1's DDR safe :banghead: pics right now!!

Another observation I almost forgot about!

Photo shoot with Cole! :boxer::drunk:

Going through the pics I don't think I have stopped laughing!!

Hell yeah!!! Good times last night fo sho!!! So glad I came out. Getting thrown in fully clothed kinda hampered my Taproot plans though!! Hope you guys had a good time downtown.

Pete, sorry you got all jacked up. Recover soon, just drink more!! :banghead::banghead:

Thanks for the good times everyone. My kid had a good time to. So next weekend? Ill try to make that one, but cant come in late the next day to work, so wont be able to stay to long. ;(

Corey is no longer calling Margaritas, Pina Coladas or Daquaris chick foo foo drinks. He got tore up as well. That machine is the devil. I think I will skip the frozen concocksions tonight :banghead: . I had no idea about half the crap that went on last night. There are some funny a$$ pics for sure. I need someone to email me the video of Justin dancing up a storm. That kid knows how to party. :banghead::duniemonkie::DDRrocks: