SAMSUNG

Warrior07

looking to get one just looking to see if anyone has had any experience with them ! 56"

post-638-1215379989_thumb.jpg

HL56A650

By: Samsung

Model: HL56A650-1080p

SKU: 1544748

Description Features Product Specs Options

56” Widescreen DLP® HDTV

Bask in the super-realistic details and high-quality 1080p resolution of this SAMSUNG DLP HDTV. Only Cinema Smooth™ technology delivers a wide range of brilliant colors and sharp definition you have to see to believe. Plus, make action-packed images much faster, smoother, and flicker-free with the 3D-ready HL56A650 DLP® TV. Wonder how this 56” screen will fit in your living room? Display this work of art anywhere - the slim depth fits where others won’t.

Samsung makes great tv's along with mitsubishi as well... Try and find the highest contrast ratio you can as it will provide a Brighter screen.. Also DLP's dont have the same field of view that most lcd's or plasmas have. By field of view i mean if you stand off to the side of the tv and look at it from an angle the picture wont be the best however the best picture is seen from looking at the tv straight on.. Where as plasma and LCD's you can damn near be standing 90* to the tv and still see the picture clear as day..

what Nick said

my bro has a DLP..and if youre sittin a little too far to the left or right...your chit outta luck, as you cant see chit

ha haah aaa i cant load the pic cause it has the word sh*t in it, and the filter automatically changes it...HAH AAAA :banghead:

9675428bb54e1dbcf25f3e99cf69b01c.jpg

Edited by richard cheese

Same TV I've got. It's my second one in 3 years. First one had speaker issues after 1 year so they replaced the TV for free.

Great TV but make sure you get the extended warrenty. I hear the bulbs need to be replaced after every couple of years and it's $$$$$$$$.

Thanks everyone for your input. Got it last night ( well not yet had to be shipped from utah ) Plus i gotta build a special shelf :headbang1: so it and the dvd player will fit in my noutch (did i spell that right :thumb: )

Any how i kinda like it especially when the sales men slammed his hand against the screen :thumb: i was like kid proof :beercheers:

They are great TV's weve got one at home and one at work. Just remeber if the bulb goes out and it will you can find them for about $100 on Ebay or if you have to you can get them straight from Samsung for cheaper than a retailer will sell them to you for. They should last 3-5 years depending on how much you use them. :beercheers:

Samsung has come a long ways in the last 10 years and make a really good product now.

I currently have a Sony Bravia, and am loving life.

Mitsubichi on the other hand, owned ALOT of their stuff in the past, including 2 bigscreens, and the customer service is as bad aas the product.

I would NEVER by another Mitsubichi again.