Bad news for me

dunefreak

So during the Audioslave/ Taproot concert I went to last night, I decided to get into the mosh pit like I usually do. Actually I think I started this one :angry2: On the last song some dude must have had it out for me. As I came around past him he shoved me backwards pushing me hard to the floor. I hit the floor so hard I bruised the hell out of my a$$ and probably broke my right wrist. The way I landed I overextended my wrist backwards. Both my wrists are actually pretty messed up, but I think the left one is sprained really bad and I am pretty sure the right one is broke. :cry: :angry: I am going tonight to the hospital to get Xrays whenever duniemonkie gets home. I don't know what my exact plan is now for my TDay weekend, but I am still going regardless :angry2: I have serious duobts I can ride, hopefullt I can drive my rail if this wrist swelling goes down. Needless to say, I am pissed. I wish my wrists weren't so jacked up so I could have dealt with that a$$hole. :happydrunks::finger: :bash:

So during the Audioslave/ Taproot concert I went to last night, I decided to get into the mosh pit like I usually do. Actually I think I started this one :angry2: On the last song some dude must have had it out for me. As I came around past him he shoved me backwards pushing me hard to the floor. I hit the floor so hard I bruised the hell out of my a$$ and probably broke my right wrist. The way I landed I overextended my wrist backwards. Both my wrists are actually pretty messed up, but I think the left one is sprained really bad and I am pretty sure the right one is broke. :cry: :bash: I am going tonight to the hospital to get Xrays whenever duniemonkie gets home. I don't know what my exact plan is now for my TDay weekend, but I am still going regardless :angry2: I have serious duobts I can ride, hopefullt I can drive my rail if this wrist swelling goes down. Needless to say, I am pissed. I wish my wrists weren't so jacked up so I could have dealt with that a$$hole. :happydrunks::finger::cry:

maybe its time to leave the moshing to the teanagers. thats going to screw up work too. i know how that feels. if your stuck at home at least you can watch judge judy, judge alex, judge joe brown, judge mathis,judge hatchett,and of course dr. phil. hope they are just sprained. a couple of cortisone shots and some tape and you will be wheeling around the dunes just fine. :angry:

The bad news just got worse. I just got back from the ER and I broke BOTH my damn arms. The left is actually worse than the right. So now I sit here like a damn gimp w/ two splints on- 1 on each arm. :happydrunks: This weekend ain't lookin good at all. I doubt I'll even be able to drive my rail. :angry2: I'll still try and make it over to the DDR ride to meet some of you guys in person. Maybe I'll get somebody from camp to drive my car w/ me as passenger. :angry2: I don't f*ckin know. I'm not sure what the hell I'm gonna do. Feelin pretty damn depressed right now.

you can come to glamis w/ me and ill drive you around :D

What the f*ck. I leave for one day and you Break both of your eating LIMBS

I'll tell you what, that guy is really lucky i wasn't at that concert. I WOULD BE IN JAIL RIGHT NOW. :happydrunks: :angry2:

I can use my fingers pretty well still, as you see I can still type and work a mouse on the computer. I'll manage. I already joked to Anna (duniemonkie) about her havin to learn how to wipe my a$$. :happydrunks:

Duniemonkey might be a$$ monkey :angry2:

No self statisfaction for you, time for dunemonkey to step up! That sucks but I know EXACTLY how ya feel. Have fun wiping your Ahole...

If you need help loading or working on ur stuff, call and let me know.

Edited by PiercedBoy

Thanks.

I just got back from the doctor and what a waste of time!!! :angry2: After already being to the ER and them telling me I need to see an orthopedic doctor, my insurance co made me see my normal/ family doctor in order to get a refrral to an ortho. WTF!? So I wasted 3 fckin hours of my life getting pissed off at some stupid medical center just so some 12 yr old aisan boy (the doctor) could look at my Xrays and say, "YEAH, LOOKS LYE YOO BROKE YO WRISTS. WOOOAW, HOW YOU DO DAT?" f*ckin idiot. Now I have to wait until Wednesday to go to the Ortho. :happydrunks: I'll probably be casted up on both arms. I can't see them just leavin me in splints. This sucks. The only good thing that came of this afternoon was getting a prescription for Percasets. Lord knows I'm gonna need them too. :angry2:

that sucks dude...

when i went to the er... my insurance was like just go where the er doc tells ya... next day i was at the ortho takin more bloody xrays... this time i didnt have to walk/climb stairs to get on the damn x-ray table... was in a freakin boot and splints for a while.. but after the one ankle healed to where i could walk on it it was just that retarded walkin boot... man was that a b*tch to drive with...

Duniemonkey might be a$$ monkey :shocked2:

FCK uuuuuuu! I told Pete I'd put a sponge on the end of a stick and tape it to the wall.

Seriously though, this sucks. :undecided: Everyone has to bring a beer for the crippled guy this weekend. Or some Gin for his personal nurse!! :grin: