Taproot!

dunefreak

I believe tickets were like $25 or so.

Gerald, they have played there before. It was great. :coocoo: Sound quality is actually pretty good. They move all the arcade games to the side and they play on a little stage right under the stairs. Smaller venues are the best for Taproot! :laughing: The only downfall is that it's usaully an all ages show there, and the bar situation sucks. :headbang:

hey pete i saw taproot a long time ago at the huntridge theatre. it was a good a$$ concert

Yep, me too! :coocoo: I have seen them every time they have been in town. Hell, I even flew to Cleveland once to check em out along w/ Chevelle and Disturbed! :headbang: :laughing:

hey can you buy the tickets at the door or do you have to purchase them before...also is anyone going to the extreme thing april 29??

I doubt it. With being such a small vebnue they will sell out I'm sure. I wouldn't wait if you want to go.

As for the Extreme Thing, no I'm not going. I don't like any of the bands that will be there.

I would rather go to taproot then the extreme thing because it will be hot outside and there is no beer selling there and water is five bucks a bottle-taproot is the better deal for your dollar and a better show.

...and also because Taproot is WAY better :dunno:

:angry:

I got my duckett today. Ticketmaster at Smiths...$15.00 and 3.25 service fee.....where can u see such a cool band for under $20 beans!!!! Maybe you can just take a camel back and fill it with your fav beverage :mc_smiley: :mc_smiley: