Piranha @ Lake Meade

CaptNkllm

My friends Family was out fishing at Lake Mead and last week they caught a 2lb :laughoff::mex: Piranha

this weekend went out again and caught a bigger 1 :peek:

They turned them into Fish and game but no official response yet

BE VERRWY VERRWY CAREFOOL

Capt

Here some friendly advice from your local DDR fish expert...

1: be sure they are piranha, most people will id anything with teeth as a piranha

2: They will niether eat you or bother you while you're in the lake unless you're bleeding profusely or near them while thrashing about wildly. Remember, you're bigger than they are.

3: These fish do get dropped in US lakes all the time but most cannot survive the temperatures. When it gets cold they will croak.

4: They are considered to be delicious so if you do catch one please invite me over for dinner :)

I saw some floating corn and peanuts is that a turd fish?

:peek:

was it green corn?...could have been that rare monster turdfish that has been poking out a little bit lately...dit it smell like pickles? I think they are called stink picklefish if I remember correctly...I hope you didnt touch it it might make you a poopd*ck :laughoff:

Capt

I was out there yesterday. I didn't see any fishies, but I look like a lobster now. Oops.

:peek: :mex: oops :dayum: Eh, we've all done it.

My bet they were Pacu's not pirahna!!!!!! 2 lbs is a very huge pirahana 2lbs an avg size pacu!!! and they look almost identical.

But I did have a fight with this huge octopus out there once.

no pictures damn.

Yay Ken!! I was just coming on here to say that. However, the average pacu in the Amazon is ~35lbs but some have been recorded up to 80lbs. People usually just don't have them in a proper environment as pets. If those in Lake Mead ARE pacu, they will probably enjoy a nice growth spurt until they freeze to death this fall.

Pacu are also supposed to be extra yummy so my demand for a dinner invitation still stands to whomever catches one :laughoff:

:peek: :mex: oops :dayum: Eh, we've all done it.

Yay Ken!! I was just coming on here to say that. However, the average pacu in the Amazon is ~35lbs but some have been recorded up to 80lbs. People usually just don't have them in a proper environment as pets. If those in Lake Mead ARE pacu, they will probably enjoy a nice growth spurt until they freeze to death this fall.

Pacu are also supposed to be extra yummy so my demand for a dinner invitation still stands to whomever catches one :laughoff:

Brains AND Beauty. Man, I love her! :blah: