Slightly Stoopid

RAGDOLL MX

concert was hella good...we all got pretty trashed..i sobered up ...jut got home..

special thanks to Slightly Stoopid for my back stage and VIP Passes:

Pete and Anna for good times drinking all of Peppers beer...oops...my baaaad...

Steveo..."you cant smoke here...OH OK...YOUR GOOD!"

Jodi for all the photos!

ISBB...i didnt know you could drum?

DAM GOOD TIMES!!!!!

First off Thanks Pete and Anna for my ticket! :banghead:

Thanks to Cole and Jules for taken me! :no_no:

Thanks to Pete and Anna for bringing me home! :yiah:

Good times! :gayboy:

Had to be one of the BEST concerts I had been to in a long long time!

Start to finish I couldn't complain about a thing!

The sound was awesome!

Got my groove on :fro_smokin:

Freaking Pete playing NASCAR, Go Fast Turn Left! :laughoff:

Steveo the 95 and Durango is Dumb as :censored: over and over and over! :censored:

Cheese :censored: ho's :censored:

Pete in the pit! :yiah:

Seeing Ian for a brief moment :censored:

The chick in hot pink! :censored::censored:

Sticky azz concrete shoes! :lol:

Stay tuned for some :censored::censored:

Some of Slightly Stoopid! :fro_smokin:

Yep they had a drummer!!

post-2396-1217694631_thumb.jpg

post-2396-1217694662_thumb.jpg

post-2396-1217694689_thumb.jpg

post-2396-1217694719_thumb.jpg

post-2396-1217694795_thumb.jpg

post-2396-1217694827_thumb.jpg

post-2396-1217694849_thumb.jpg

post-2396-1217694881_thumb.jpg

Pete in the pit and other random shots! :yiah::yiah:

post-2396-1217695000_thumb.jpg

post-2396-1217695036_thumb.jpg

post-2396-1217695063_thumb.jpg

post-2396-1217694748_thumb.jpg

:gayboy: :no_no:

post-2396-1217695112_thumb.jpg

I'll upload the rest to the gallery and come back and add a link here when they are done! :peeps:

Sandchicks Slightly Stoopid!

Oh yeah..............we also discovered why ISBB is never at the dunes............but I'll let Pete cover that one!! :lol:

Edited by sand chick

Good times last night. Thanks Cole for the backstage access. That was badass. F*ck Pepper though! Those guys are douchebags. For those that don't know what happened I'll give ya a quick run down. We (Cole, monkie, Steveo and myself) are backstage waiting for Slightly Stoopid to show up. We're in the hallway where their dressing/ drinking rooms are. :gayboy: Cole said to go ahead and help ourselves to a beer from the big azz bucket. So we grabbed like one beer a piece. Well Pepper shows up and the drummer gives us sh*t for "STEALING" their beer. :lol: Hey eff you buddy. I was gonna offer him 10 or 20 bucks for his beer that was so attached to, but I'm glad I didn't. Oh well, Cole didn't know and thought it would have been ok. Eff em right Cole? I'm glad we drank their beer now! :censored::laughoff: After that we just left and went back downstairs.

It was awesome seeing those guys (SS) again. :yiah: I think Miles was too effed up to play at times. He didn't seem to be out on stage as much as usual. :bowdown:

I almost fell on my a$$ in the pit. The concrete floor was slippery as hell from all the spilled beer. :censored: Everyone was hella cool though and made sure I didn't break my arms again. :censored:

Sucks Cole and Jules had to leave early- they missed some good jams.

Slightly Stoopid played some great tunes, but I really don't think the sound was up to par at times. The Joint sometimes has this wierd echo effect from the back of the room where the sound reververates back. :flipoff: And no I wasn't effed up. :no_no: They sounded better at Coachella and other shows in the past. :censored:

The Expendables were pretty good. I gotta pick up a cd for sure. Pepper sounded really well too, but I just can't get into their stuff for some reason. Except their beer of course. :censored::censored:

Steveo and Nate were EFFFED UP. :fro_smokin: :censored: I didn't even end up drinking that much cause the bar lines were rediculous. Took like 20 minutes each time I wanted a beer. So after a couple times of going up and buying like 5 beers and 2 jack/cokes for everyone, I was over that chit.

I ended up being the DD for the night. Let me tell ya, a tour of the entire valley at 2 AM when tired as hell- not so much fun. :pissed::banghead: I'm just glad everyone could make it home safe. Nate was planning on driving home in his condition. :smoker: :censored: Hell no dude!

After laughing our a$$es off at Steveo's wasted azz on the way, we dropped off Nate, then Jodi, then drove all the way to Steveos and dumped him in his driveway. :censored: When we got to his house we woke him up from the back seat of my truck and said hey f*cker, your home. He wakes up really quick saying, "what? no I'm cool. Don't worry about it." :censored::censored: I said "your home dude. This is your house." Then I said his entire street address and he goes....."yep, thats me" and stumbled up to his house. :censored:

Great seeing Ian (the alaskan). Sorry we were all over the place and coudn't hang out more. lol

I'll get a few pics up soon.

GOOD times for sure last night. :D

Great seeing Ian (the alaskan). Sorry we were all over the place and coudn't hang out more. lol

GOOD times for sure last night. :D

Yeah it was good to see you, Anna and Jodi again

Cole: give the leg a break (not literally) man, let it heal :gayboy:

I saw the mog up on the big screens......fuggin priceless!

Yeah we were moving around trying to find a place where we could actually see the bands and Megan and I didnt want to go down into the pit.

Good times :lol:

more from backstage :lol: :gayboy:

Anna and Dimebag Darrel :censored:

post-3-1217721074_thumb.jpg

All of Slightly Stoopid's guitars! :no_no:

post-3-1217721095_thumb.jpg

...and drum set cases :banghead::laughoff:

(yes cheese, they had drums. Why wouldn't they? :censored: derrr)

post-3-1217721147_thumb.jpg

post-3-1217721218_thumb.jpg

post-3-1217721249_thumb.jpg

FREE BEER HERE!!!! :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:

post-3-1217721267_thumb.jpg

one blurry pic from Pepper....

post-3-1217721368_thumb.jpg

ISBB on the drums :lol: :gayboy:

post-3-1217720726_thumb.jpg

post-3-1217720754_thumb.jpg

post-3-1217720789_thumb.jpg

Shhh dont tell my wife those werent really buisness trips...

Didnt know i had a twin.. That dude looks damn near exactly like me.. wait where was i last night?? :no_no:

Glad ya'all had a good time.

(yes cheese, they had drums. Why wouldn't they? :no_no: derrr)

".......we used to have a drummer, but boy was he a bummer

were gonna take a drum machine on tour with us next summer......."

it was all a joke.......those are the lyrics from one of their songs "killing me deep inside" on "everythng you need"

:banghead::laughoff:...........kinda harsh :censored: "dont tase me bro" :gayboy:

jes fuggin wit ya :lol:

:censored:

".......we used to have a drummer, but boy was he a bummer

were gonna take a drum machine on tour with us next summer......."

it was all a joke.......those are the lyrics from one of their songs "killing me deep inside" on "everythng you need"

:censored::censored:...........kinda harsh :censored: "dont tase me bro" :banghead:

jes fuggin wit ya :lol:

:censored:

:censored: harsh? Your :censored: hurts :laughoff: :no_no:

Sorry I didn't recognize the lyrics. :censored: How do you even remember those? :censored: :gayboy: