TRAIL RIDE SUNDAY 4-23

cdavego

lets meet at railroad pass 8:15--8:30 if after that just go to the road towards laughlin take your first right turn off. :mc_smiley:

bring you camera :D

Edited by cdavego

Good ride this AM even with the hangover! :blury::slap: :headbang: I still can't beleive duniemonkie was able to get me out of bed at 7:30 AM :rockon: after we were out until almost 3AM! :mc_smiley: :mc_smiley:

That was funny today when Ken got slimed! :blury: (He was shaking the Slime tire sealer bottle and the cap flew off!) :thumb:

post-3-1145824480_thumb.jpg

:mc_smiley: good riding today, good sliming too :blury: :mc_smiley:

here are a few pics from today we will start with the most important pic of all :rockon: :headbang:

sweet site :slap:

post-416-1145835582_thumb.jpg

post-416-1145835645_thumb.jpg

post-416-1145835878_thumb.jpg

Wow, That first pic is a lil sassy and :thumb:

Wow, That first pic is a lil sassy and :mc_smiley:

:blury::rockon::slap:

What's sassy and :mc_smiley: about squinting from the horrible sun beams beating on my head when I was hungover!? :drunk::blury: At least I was out there riding! :blury::thumb: You're just jealous fool! :headbang:

:slap::flipoff::flipoff:

What's sassy and :laughing: about squinting from the horrible sun beams beating on my head when I was hungover!? :drunk::blury: At least I was out there riding! :flipoff: :flipoff: You're just jealous fool! :finger2:

Wow cranky a$$!!! did u type that or did "I hate the world" Nick type that!!! Also, do u honestly expect sympathy for self inflicted pain?????? COME ON!!!! :flipoff:

Wow cranky a$$!!! did u type that or did "I hate the world" Nick type that!!! Also, do u honestly expect sympathy for self inflicted pain?????? COME ON!!!! :slap:

Cranky? I wasn't cranky. :laughing: didn't you see the :finger2: & :flipoff: smileys????

And no, I wasn't looking for sympathy. I was just asking what was so sassy and gay about squinting from the sun? Geez :flipoff::flipoff:

So that explains why I saw the Grizzly in the back of your Z71 yesterday!

yep, I was passed out on the couch all day after getting home from the ride. :laughing: -_-

That is why I didn't answer :flipoff: when you were at Rhino King's house- I was out cold! -_- :finger2:

Cranky? I wasn't cranky. :finger2: didn't you see the :flipoff: & :slap: smileys????

And no, I wasn't looking for sympathy. I was just asking what was so sassy and gay about squinting from the sun? Geez :flipoff::flipoff:

LOL!!!!!! Just games, bro!!!! :laughing: