It's finally over.

MQUnlimited

My buddy has had more issue with his Next Level then we have had with our WW lol

OH and I see your is selling really fast :dance: :lol::lol:

And Tyler's Next level has the exact floorplan as the older Warriors. WW must have just been aweful since everyone in the industry copied them... :headbang1:

And Tyler's Next level has the exact floorplan as the older Warriors. WW must have just been aweful since everyone in the industry copied them... :headbang1:

In more ways than one for sure...

The only thing that WW did wrong was grow too fast and not predict the down turn in the economy, and the bank demanded to know how they were to pay off their debt, and when they didn't like the plan, and got nervous. They demanded payment, which closed its doors. That is a lesson in economics. IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THEIR PRODUCT.

Happens all the time in bigger business, I have seen this happen multiple times in the A/V industry, and it doesn't even mean they weren't profitable which really sucks. :lol::tmi::blah::blah::blah::nah::DDRrocks: and for maxdout :?: :lol: back at ya :dance:

:poke:

W=WEEKEND

W=WORRIES

:freakin_nuts: Sorry, all you WW owners. :headbang1:

:clap::shake: ...must be talkin' about other brands since I havent had any issues with mine.... :shake:

Had loads of probs with my 06 Forrest river Sierra Sport hauler...

Edited by MQUnlimited

My buddy has had more issue with his Next Level then we have had with our WW lol

OH and I see your is selling really fast :shake::lol::booty:

In more ways than one for sure...

The only thing that WW did wrong was grow too fast and not predict the down turn in the economy, and the bank demanded to know how they were to pay off their debt, and when they didn't like the plan, and got nervous. They demanded payment, which closed its doors. That is a lesson in economics. IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THEIR PRODUCT.

Happens all the time in bigger business, I have seen this happen multiple times in the A/V industry, and it doesn't even mean they weren't profitable which really sucks. :clap::blah::blah::blah::blah::blury::blury: and for maxdout :?: :booty: back at ya :freakin_nuts:

:dope: I never knew all you guys were so sensitive................... :cry:

Can't you all take a joke :shake::grin:

:freakin_nuts: I never knew all you guys were so sensitive................... :shake:

Can't you all take a joke :headbang1::shake:

Nah I took it as a joke, just wanted to give it back a little. I am not worried about it, there is still a place to buy parts and there area ton of trailers with no warranties and no issues. We bought an extended warranty when we got ours so that part hopefully is ok. The only thing that sucks to me is the resale value, but who knows, that should really not be much diff then any other trailer with no warranty once the freaking out stops.

Nah I took it as a joke, just wanted to give it back a little. I am not worried about it, there is still a place to buy parts and there area ton of trailers with no warranties and no issues. We bought an extended warranty when we got ours so that part hopefully is ok. The only thing that sucks to me is the resale value, but who knows, that should really not be much diff then any other trailer with no warranty once the freaking out stops.

:headbang1: Yea, the resale value might not be there. But right now no one has resale value. The market is gone. But Weekend Warrior trailers are badazz they will still sell. :freakin_nuts:

OMG - that's so sad! I'm glad we didn't buy a WW - and to think we came so close.

More bad news - Cal's Boat & RV service dept is now closed! We took our Raptor to Utah last week (had a great time). The sides look great, but Keystone's factory didn't secure the underside on the right. So now we have a bend/dent on the lower right side. Keystone gave us a number of some local places to go for warranty work. Sucks!!! :hungry:

ww owners.................................SUCKERS.....lOLLOLLLOLOLLOL...LOL :beercheers::thumb::isbb::beercheers: :clown: :clown: :clown: should have bought fleetwood.........I did pass some ww for sale in cali if anyone wants a good deal a new 36 ft fifth wheel for 28k,,,but it has no bathroom?????true,they did not have time to put it in....

ww owners.................................SUCKERS.....lOLLOLLLOLOLLOL...LOL :beercheers::bawl::bawl::clap: :clown: :clown: :clown: should have bought fleetwood.........I did pass some ww for sale in cali if anyone wants a good deal a new 36 ft fifth wheel for 28k,,,but it has no bathroom?????true,they did not have time to put it in....

:beercheers::thumb::isbb: Go drink another Zima!!

This should make a few people feel better....

For Immediate Release:

An ex-Warrior General Manager has taken the opportunity to create a new business catering specifically to the brands customers who may be feeling a little left out in the cold after the company's demise.

Without wasting a second, Larry Broyles has conceived and opened "Warrior Lifestyles RV Store", a Weekend Warrior and Ragen certified parts and service center that will offer all current and obsolete RV parts, as well as on site, certified service out of their Perris, CA location. Warrior Lifestyles will also offer a new website; http://www.warriorlifestylesrvstore.com/, which will make the entire RV parts catalog available to everyone, everywhere.

The closing of Warrior Manufacturing has been a major shock to the RV community. However, Warrior Lifestyles aims to continue serving the thousands of valuable Weekend Warrior and Ragen customers out there who still want to keep their trailers looking great. Please check out http://www.warriorlifestylesrvstore.com/today for more information.

:laughing: It's like anything else thats a market leader today, does not mean that it will remain a leader tomorrow. As mentioned by White Rhino, it's a business decision that was miscalculated, and the leadership made some bad decisons based on who knows. It has nothing to do with the product. For those of us who purchased a WW which I'm still happy with my 08, and look forward to many years of use, it's still a solid trailer that although right now, it may have marketing issues, with the closure of the company, as long as there's parts to be had, the market will bare the resale of these trailers no less than those who are still manufacturing. For those of us who purchased a secondary warranty, that will get us past the base 2 years, and then were in the same game of those who are out of warranty with any other manufacture. Yeah, it sucks, but thats the way it goes.

Sorry for the soap box :laughoff: