Recycling

desertskyz

I'v been calling around to get the best price on recycling cans. Jeeezzzz what a f'n racket.

Las Vegas: .60 a lb. ( you have to drive through what would appear to be a Third World country to get there)

Bullhead City: .70 a lb. .75 a lb if you have over a 100 lbs.

Barstow, CA : $1.77 lb. Guy said it was 2 miles off I-15 behind the liquor store :beerbong:

See why I want someone to go with me. :ah:

Edited by desertskyz

it was easier for the local bars to stack the empty bottles back in their cases and for me to take them than it was to haul heavy a$$ trashbags to the dumpsters not to mention all the excess garbage.. I had 3 or 4 bars that did this for me.. any where from 100-300 a week in spending cash depending on the time of year.. Summer was much better than winter LOL

I'v been calling around to get the best price on recycling cans. Jeeezzzz what a f'n racket.

Las Vegas: .60 a lb. ( you have to drive through what would appear to be a Third World country to get there)

Bullhead City: .70 a lb. .75 a lb if you have over a 100 lbs.

Barstow, CA : $1.77 lb. Guy said it was 2 miles off I-15 behind the liquor store :beerbong:

See why I want someone to go with me. :ah:

Unless you have a recyclers license you can not cross statelines to sale recycleables

they wont buy it from you either.both parties can get in trouble.

I know I tried to take 10000 pounds of aluminum to cali because it was over 2.00 a pound at the time.

Unless you have a recyclers license you can not cross statelines to sale recycleables

they wont buy it from you either.both parties can get in trouble.

I know I tried to take 10000 pounds of aluminum to cali because it was over 2.00 a pound at the time.

Unless you have a California ID or Address.. Just recruit one of our local barstow members to go down there with you.. :D

Crap I never thought of that. Who's up for it after the meeting. I'll have them all in the back of my truck. Could transfer them to another if need be. It will pay for my gas to the meeting and I'll buy you a couple of :laughing: or a bottle of you favorite. liquor. as long as your not driving.

Edited by desertskyz

hey skyz...ill be your strawman.....put you on my arm like your my girl, stroll into that place like we own the joint, show em my drivers lic...all is good

:laughoff:

ill wear my fuzzy boots too, cause i know they just turn you on sumtin fierce

:laughing:

OK, I'll buy you a bottle of Patron. How much is it anyway?

As long as the cans have the CA CRV stamp on the top then you will get the $1.70 a lb, however if they don't they are worth scrap aluminum value which is roughly $1.00 a lb less. The CRV is nothing more than a way for the government in CA to get people to recycle cause they think they get more money. Not really the case, when in CA every time you buy a drink in a can you actually PAY the "CRV tax" so you basically just get the money you spent back. My family business runs a recycling center and being so close to areas like Tonopah, Hawthorne, and Fishlake Valley we get lots of people with lots of cans that aren't worth sh*t.

I wonder if I am wasting my time then. They are crushed already and in bags.

:laughing::laughoff::dunno:

Just look at the top of a few cans on either side of the tab and see if it has a CA CRV stamp on them, if so you're golden.

OK, I'll buy you a bottle of Patron. How much is it anyway?

patron is for :beercheers::booty::lol: there is this stuff called puerto vallarta that is better than patron, and can be had @ rite aid every three weeks for like 12.99 a bottle

vallarta-reposado_4389_r2.jpg

IMO this stuff is better than patron....i will have some on opening weekend if you and danny wanna stop by and :laughoff: Its pretty smooth....sippin tequila i tell ya

but dont sweat it mang....just buy Nick 3-4 pitchers @ the slash X

:lol:

Edited by richard cheese

patron is for :beercheers::booty::lol: there is this stuff called puerto vallarta that is better than patron, and can be had @ rite aid every three weeks for like 12.99 a bottle

vallarta-reposado_4389_r2.jpg

IMO this stuff is better than patron....i will have some on opening weekend if you and danny wanna stop by and :laughoff: Its pretty smooth....sippin tequila i tell ya

but dont sweat it mang....just buy Nick 3-4 pitchers @ the slash X

:lol:

Thanks that will be great, but I will be sticking to Coors Light. Hard Liquor makes my top fall off.

Edited by desertskyz