Deebo!

dunefreak

So I am not sure how many of you peeps have seen the movie, Friday, but I saw Deebo from the movie Saturday night. Deebo (Tommy 'Tiny' Lister) was the huge black guy who "got knocked the eff out" by Craig (IceCube) in the end of the movie. :laughing:

So anyways we were at the Sh*thole Saloon (Cheyenne Saloon) Saturday night checking out GDB, a very good band. :blury: Spike TV was there filming for a movie or something. They had the camera in his face filming him posing like a bad a$$ with a mean a$$ look on his face. :slap: As they had the camera on him w/ the light and all I ran up to grab a pic w/ my camera phone. All of a sudden a fight breaks out in the next area over! :flipoff: He darts over to stop the fight shoving me into a railing along w/ a few other people! :flipoff: He grabbed this 300+ pound guy by his shirt and hurled his a$$ outta there! :drunk: Deebo is one big a$$ dude!

I then started to realize the fight was all staged as the camera guys were all over it. :finger2: They did it one more time the same way filming it a lil better the second time around.

Just thought I'd share that with everybody. At first I thought it was just some big 'ol black dude that looked just like Deebo. Everybody was screaming "DEEBO!!! YOU GOT KNOCKED THE fk OUT!!!!" :flipoff: I thought everyone was just messing w/ the guy, but it really was him!!! :flipoff: That's the last place on earth I'd expect to see such a dude too, well being famous and all. :flipoff:

Deebo...

post-3-1145909490_thumb.jpg

(He has been in many other films other than Friday and Next Friday too.)

Great El Presidente is a scared_cat.jpg

:drunk: Wanna go then b*tch!?? :blury::flipoff::slap:

I'll usually step up no matter someone's size, but I'd like to see you step up to this dude!

post-3-1145922002_thumb.jpg

post-3-1145922019_thumb.jpg

That goes for you too BaBerrrrrrrrrt! :flipoff::laughing: Just cause you and ISBB are big ol ogers doesn't mean your a bunch of tough guys! :flipoff::flipoff::flipoff: j/k :thumb: :finger2:

So I am not sure how many of you peeps have seen the movie, Friday, but I saw Deebo from the movie Saturday night. Deebo (Tommy 'Tiny' Lister) was the huge black guy who "got knocked the eff out" by Craig (IceCube) in the end of the movie. :headbang:

So anyways we were at the Sh*thole Saloon (Cheyenne Saloon) Saturday night checking out GDB, a very good band. :rockon: Spike TV was there filming for a movie or something. They had the camera in his face filming him posing like a bad a$$ with a mean a$$ look on his face. :blury: As they had the camera on him w/ the light and all I ran up to grab a pic w/ my camera phone. All of a sudden a fight breaks out in the next area over! :shocked: He darts over to stop the fight shoving me into a railing along w/ a few other people! :grin: He grabbed this 300+ pound guy by his shirt and hurled his a$$ outta there! :shocked: Deebo is one big a$$ dude!

I then started to realize the fight was all staged as the camera guys were all over it. :rockon: They did it one more time the same way filming it a lil better the second time around.

Just thought I'd share that with everybody. At first I thought it was just some big 'ol black dude that looked just like Deebo. Everybody was screaming "DEEBO!!! YOU GOT KNOCKED THE fk OUT!!!!" :laughoff: I thought everyone was just messing w/ the guy, but it really was him!!! :laughoff: That's the last place on earth I'd expect to see such a dude too, well being famous and all. :dunce:

Deebo...

post-3-1145909490_thumb.jpg

(He has been in many other films other than Friday and Next Friday too.)

Man, I wish I could have been there to see it! :laughoff::laughoff:

You forgot about the chicks making out with each other that was staged also!!! :rainbow1: :grin::grin:

eh? :dunce: You were! :rockon:

I know, I know, I was there. I did miss the fight, though. Whenever bar fights happen I try to ignore them as long as I don't get hit in the head by a chair. I didn't realize Deebo was going to step in and handle business. That was pretty cool seeing him there, he's a pretty burly guy! The chicks weren't bad either. :headbang: GDB was pretty awesome! :rainbow1:

:headbang: :rockon:

"people say I look like Janet Jackson"...(fat black chick removes wig :rainbow1: )..."Dayyyyyum!!! look more like Freddy Jackson!!!" :dunce: :blury:

:grin: I got mind control over deebo. When he say shut up-I be quiet.

But when he leave,I be talking again.

:laughoff::laughoff:

:rainbow1: I got mind control over deebo. When he say shut up-I be quiet.

But when he leave,I be talking again.

:headbang: :rockon:

"Man ya'll ain't gotten nuthin around here that go togetha......you got Kool Aid..no suga, peanut butter...no jelly, Ham...no burger!!! Dayyyummm!" :dunce:

"Man ya'll ain't gotten nuthin around here that go togetha......you got Kool Aid..no suga, peanut butter...no jelly, Ham...no burger!!! Dayyyummm!" :rainbow1:

Well round here,between normandie and western,we call this a little twenty twen twen! :rockon:

:headbang:

:rainbow1: :headbang: I knew this thread was gonna go here. :rockon:

"Don't nobody go in there for bout 35-45 minutes!"

post-3-1146003927_thumb.jpg

:dunce:

I remember that movie.....Hilarious!! Even more funny since I grew up really close to that area. :blury: