too damn lazy to type and post on the weekends?

dunefreak

unique.. not really.. hell i dont even have a toyhauler and knew about that method LOL... If you want to do some reading look up GEO method its a good way to keep your tanks clean and fresh without using chemicals.

I think next weekend I'll take :blah: of all our projects and outings and make posts for each one of them. :kitty:

Lesson 1.. geo method to clean your toyhauler tanks

Lesson 2.. cutting apart a sandrail and welding it back together

Lesson 3.. installing a transmission in a rail

Lesson 4.. installing adjustable seats in a rail

Lesson 5.. Painting a toyhauler floor

Lesson 6.. Installing new carpet in a toyhauler

Lesson 7.. Buying and selling toys

:driver: might make for some good reading

:kitty: that I'm too busy to post.

wow, nice 180 degree post edit :driver:

:hello::whoop:

unique.. not really.. hell i dont even have a toyhauler and knew about that method LOL... If you want to do some reading look up GEO method its a good way to keep your tanks clean and fresh without using chemicals.

HA - I Love Chemicals!!! :hello:

Ummm.... the black tank flush works nice, too! :poop:

Ummm... I love chemicals!!! :hello:

And the black tank flush is nice too, if you have the option! :poop:

Ok, I'm guilty of it too, BUT....

It's crazy how many people are always on here over the weekends but just don't have anything to say. :kitty: Are you guys just too burned out from the work week to even wanna post anything or what? :driver::whoop: I know I kinda am...except for this thread I guess. :kitty: :clown:

When I try to post, my topic gets heisted ! :hello::driver:

How much of each do you use?

It's all just guesses and approximation, I think I used 1 bottle of water softener, 2 cups of laundry detergent and 2 cups bleach then filled it and let it sit for a few days. Google Geo Method and there are instructions. It worked well in our tanks, they flush clear now. I used Calgon liquid water softener, find it in the laundry aisle and the stuff for a water softener machine will not work.

Hey Nick that is because you know everything about everything :blah: . Do you know where I can get some graphics for my PW80? :mc:

Can we just move on to lesson #5-painting a toyhauler floor...This sounds like a very interesting subject :driver::blah:

Go to HomeDepot and buy Behr Premium Plus® Porch & Floor Paint No. 6050.

wow, nice 180 degree post edit :whoop:

:driver: :kitty:

:kitty:

Boredum....but it is better than useless topics and 'look at me look at me threads' :hello:

Edited by Foxysandchick

anyway...the ice is for aggitation....to get the klingons off the side of the tank while traveling to the RV dump....part of the GEO method...its good for knocking them off the sensors too

I knew Cheese was a Trekkie!!!!!!!!! :driver:

No worries... I've been watchin it for years. :hello:

anyway...the ice is for aggitation....to get the klingons off the side of the tank while traveling to the RV dump....part of the GEO method...its good for knocking them off the sensors too

I knew Cheese was a Trekkie!!!!!!!!! :dayum:

No worries... I've been watchin it for years. :hello:

:?: :DDRrocks::whoop: