too damn lazy to type and post on the weekends?

dunefreak

Ok, I'm guilty of it too, BUT....

It's crazy how many people are always on here over the weekends but just don't have anything to say. :lol: Are you guys just too burned out from the work week to even wanna post anything or what? :laughing::beerpint: I know I kinda am...except for this thread I guess. :coocoo: :clown:

sometimes i just have waaaay too much :beerpint: :poop: goin on

strings soccer games

yard

toy and hauler & vehicle maintenance

fuggin birfday parties

honey dews

aging dad that requires lots of attention

neighobrs constantly needing help with their pool (have no business owning one imo)

:lol::coocoo::whip: i could go on for days

when the spare time pops up tho....here i am

:laughing:

sometimes i just have waaaay too much :lol: :poop: goin on

strings soccer games

yard

toy and hauler & vehicle maintenance

fuggin birfday parties

honey dews

aging dad that requires lots of attention

neighobrs constantly needing help with their pool (have no business owning one imo)

:whip::blah::blah: i could go on for days

when the spare time pops up tho....here i am

:laughing:

aging dad that requires lots of attention isn't that u cheese :coocoo:

when the spare time pops up tho....here i am and brutha u must have alllllooooootttttt of it :B :beerpint:

Edited by White Rhino

I talk so much chit during the week :booty::blah::blah: that I run out of things to say on the weekend. That and I'm usually to hungover to type. All the blinking censores and smilies :beercheers: .

I thought you reserved your weekends for lawn mower racing.. you know the kind where you have a foot race with your lawn mower :booty::booty::beercheers::grin::grin:

lately...

Wake up 8am head to new house... paint clean prep blah blah blah.. head to work... leave work back to new house more paint clean fix prep blah blah blah blah. THen head to current house..

Usually that way 3-4 days out of the week then on the weekends wake up at 8am head to new house work till stupid effin late then come home agian.. Yup.. been busy lol.. More work than i figgured but it will be worth it.. We are finally on the home stretch :D

im to lazy to read on the weekends let alone post................

o wait not true ive been working every mafaken weekend since aug ( except for 2 ) trying to get ready for dune season . im still not done and its pizzing me off now . :rant_on:

I think next weekend I'll take :blink: of all our projects and outings and make posts for each one of them. :dunno:

Lesson 1.. geo method to clean your toyhauler tanks

Lesson 2.. cutting apart a sandrail and welding it back together

Lesson 3.. installing a transmission in a rail

Lesson 4.. installing adjustable seats in a rail

Lesson 5.. Painting a toyhauler floor

Lesson 6.. Installing new carpet in a toyhauler

Lesson 7.. Buying and selling toys

:think: might make for some good reading

:sleeping: that I'm too busy to post.

Edited by Foxysandchick

My post was meant for those who were on and reading during last weekend. There were like 20 people on the other day and no new posts for like the whole day! :blink: LOL

:?: I was on the site all last weekend and I don't think I should get blamed. :sleeping:

I didn't do anything . :rant_on:

:dunno:

:think: Ohhh, that's what you're talkin' about? :dope:

:think:

I think next weekend I'll take :moon: of all our projects and outings and make posts for each one of them. :booty:

Lesson 1.. geo method to clean your toyhauler tanks

Lesson 2.. cutting apart a sandrail and welding it back together

Lesson 3.. installing a transmission in a rail

Lesson 4.. installing adjustable seats in a rail

Lesson 5.. Painting a toyhauler floor

Lesson 6.. Installing new carpet in a toyhauler

Lesson 7.. Buying and selling toys

:blury: might make for some good reading

:finger: that I'm too busy to post.

Thats what Ive been doing lately to clean my hauler tanks. Works great and no smell anymore. I dont use the blue stuff in the tanks. I use bleach,water softener and laundry detergent. Works fantastic.

baby oil works good in the geo method too!!.... when peeps see me dumpin ice down the chitter, theyre like

WTF???

:blah:

HOT CHIT!!

:slap:

Is that where you keep your beer? cause if not WTF, I need all I have just to keep the beers cold LOL :lol::blury:

Oh wait there I go again :poke: :poke: on the CHZ :booty: :moon: just a habit now :finger:

Edited by White Rhino

Is that where you keep your beer? cause if not WTF, I need all I have just to keep the beers cold LOL :lol::blury:

Oh wait there I go again :poke: :poke: on the CHZ :booty: :moon: just a habit now :finger:

dont worry about it...everyone talks ish to me online.....i do my fair share too

anyway...the ice is for aggitation....to get the klingons off the side of the tank while traveling to the RV dump....part of the GEO method...its good for knocking them off the sensors too