quad~dizzle Posted October 24, 2008 Posted October 24, 2008 is this still happening the weekend of nov 8? if so whos going and who plans on racing Quote
Jakster884 Posted October 24, 2008 Posted October 24, 2008 try www.fourstrokeassociation.com it is still scheduled. Quote
raptoroy Posted October 24, 2008 Posted October 24, 2008 try www.fourstrokeassociation.com it is still scheduled. Man it has been a long time since i have been on but the race is still going on the 8th.I will be there racing my new build Quote
raptoroy Posted October 24, 2008 Posted October 24, 2008 here is a pic sorry it was late if you see it stop and say hi Quote
raptoroy Posted October 24, 2008 Posted October 24, 2008 (edited) here is a pic sorry it was late if you see it stop and say hi Edited October 24, 2008 by raptoroy Quote
raptoroy Posted October 24, 2008 Posted October 24, 2008 that thing looks fuggin fast thanks by the way duner class would be the class for you not stock bore stroke there are some sick stock bores Quote
raptoroy Posted October 24, 2008 Posted October 24, 2008 thanks your like the third person to say that Quote
Gazlay43 Posted October 24, 2008 Posted October 24, 2008 thanks by the way duner class would be the class for you not stock bore stroke there are some sick stock bores ya i just think it would be fun to try ill probably do the duner class whats the difference between the featured class and the exhibition? Quote
desertrider71 Posted October 24, 2008 Posted October 24, 2008 ya i just think it would be fun to try ill probably do the duner class whats the difference between the featured class and the exhibition? bad azz bike ! Run it ! Quote
raptoroy Posted October 24, 2008 Posted October 24, 2008 bad azz bike ! Run it ! the exhibition is just for fun the features are racing for a points series champion Quote
Gazlay43 Posted October 24, 2008 Posted October 24, 2008 the exhibition is just for fun the features are racing for a points series champion alright thats kinda wut i figured so in the exhibition id be racing the 450 bolt on class? Quote
90+ PLUS Posted October 24, 2008 Posted October 24, 2008 here is a pic sorry it was late if you see it stop and say hi pretty sick roy Quote
Sand_YFZ Posted October 25, 2008 Posted October 25, 2008 alright thats kinda wut i figured so in the exhibition id be racing the 450 bolt on class? If you have an aftermarket piston and cam bolt on class is out the window.Bolt on class is external mods only. Quote
1BADYFZ Posted November 4, 2008 Posted November 4, 2008 TTT who is making out to the dunes this weekend. The FSA race will be on saturday, they will have banshee hill taped off so you can see some of the fastest 4-strokes in the country run the hill... If you think your 4-stroke is fast come find out, even if your not racing the side hill comp is a hoot.. Quote
britincali Posted November 4, 2008 Posted November 4, 2008 Hey sand YFZ why wouldnt you run me on the weekend? I tried getting your attention a few times Quote
Sand_YFZ Posted November 4, 2008 Posted November 4, 2008 I was having problems.My pipe kept falling off.I saw you and was trying to see if it was staying on and you just flew by me like we were racing,lol.I didnt get it straightened out until that afternoon.It was a long day of little bugs i had to work out.In the end everything was ok but thats to be expected on the first trip out.Trust me it wasnt because I was afraid to,lol...I tried to rubber mount my pipe on my foot peg but it wasnt rigid enough and the header bolts kept vibrating out.After falling off twice i finally figured it out. Quote
britincali Posted November 4, 2008 Posted November 4, 2008 (edited) Its all good man, I know too well what its like to have stupid things fuk up your day I knew you wernt on it when I went past ya, my bike was running t*ts and I was just having fun lol Edited November 4, 2008 by britincali Quote
Sand_YFZ Posted November 4, 2008 Posted November 4, 2008 Its all good man, I know too well what its like to have stupid things fuk up your day I knew you wernt on it when I went past ya, my bike was running t*ts and I was just having fun lol Ya I had alot on new parts on there but the funny thing was the stuff i was worried about going wrong didnt and it was a whole new list of things,lol.In the end it all worked out but I hate going out there and working on my bike in the sand.Thats the way it goes sometimes. Quote
britincali Posted November 4, 2008 Posted November 4, 2008 It definatly sounded better than last time. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.