DCT Posted May 4, 2006 Posted May 4, 2006 Is anybody going to go watch Mike Metzger jump the fountians at Caesars Palace today Quote
DCT Posted May 4, 2006 Author Posted May 4, 2006 he is going to do a back flip over the fountains Quote
SandBox_Kid Posted May 4, 2006 Posted May 4, 2006 I'm going to catch it on TV....I can just imagine the tourist count at Ceasar's. Quote
lvnalolife Posted May 4, 2006 Posted May 4, 2006 I'm going to catch it on TV....I can just imagine the tourist count at Ceasar's. What channel is it on? I want to see it too. Quote
dunefreak Posted May 4, 2006 Posted May 4, 2006 I hope he makes it! I am gonna try and check it out one way or another. If not- it will be all over every dirt bike video ever made from this point on though. Quote
SandBox_Kid Posted May 4, 2006 Posted May 4, 2006 What channel is it on? I want to see it too. I thought I heard ESPN and ESPN HD...... Quote
bullseye0169 Posted May 5, 2006 Posted May 5, 2006 125 feet!!!! That is why he is the GODFATHER!!!! Quote
dunefreak Posted May 5, 2006 Posted May 5, 2006 METZ!!! He pulled that off like it was nothin!!! That was a sweeeeet backflip!!! Quote
trqjnky Posted May 5, 2006 Posted May 5, 2006 (edited) its amazing, evil couldnt make the jump, neither could another guy, but roby kneivel made it and metzger pulled it of AND did a flip like it was nothin. just goes to show you how far the sport technology and skill has come. Edited May 5, 2006 by dnchevyman Quote
cdavego Posted May 5, 2006 Posted May 5, 2006 THAT WAS SWEEEEEEEET JUST LIKE HE WAS IN HIS OWN BACKYARD Quote
SandBox_Kid Posted May 5, 2006 Posted May 5, 2006 (edited) its amazing, evil couldnt make the jump, neither could another guy, but roby kneivel made it and metzger pulled it of AND did a flip like it was nothin. just goes to show you how far the sport technology and skill has come. The technology has afforded the skill. I still give props to Evel for having a bigger sack!! Besides Metzger just did a 110' jump with a backflip at the X-Games. -_- How often are these guys jumping 100' gaps? I wanna see BIGGER!! Edited May 5, 2006 by cmyfirepole Quote
Don29palms Posted May 5, 2006 Posted May 5, 2006 Don't forget that Evel was jumping a sled. He was using a Harley Davidson XR750 for a bike. That's impressive for what he was doing. Crazy but impressive. Quote
SandBox_Kid Posted May 5, 2006 Posted May 5, 2006 Don't forget that Evel was jumping a sled. He was using a Harley Davidson XR750 for a bike. That's impressive for what he was doing. Crazy but impressive. Yeah....with a whole 2" of travel compared to 12". That's almost like me jumping my standard travel rail and expecting to go as BIG as OGPimp or JoeDuner did on Easter weekend. I still can't get that outa my head...Joe going huge and Tiim going almost vertical!! Quote
Don29palms Posted May 5, 2006 Posted May 5, 2006 Yeah....with a whole 2" of travel compared to 12". That's almost like me jumping my standard travel rail and expecting to go as BIG as OGPimp or JoeDuner did on Easter weekend. I still can't get that outa my head...Joe going huge and Tiim going almost vertical!! And good times were had by all! Quote
lvnalolife Posted May 5, 2006 Posted May 5, 2006 That was bad a$$! Did you see him telling his kid "we're going to Disney Land!"??? That had to have a slight a$$ pucker moment! Did you see the look on his mom's face when he landed? He recovered the over-ratation nice and still came in smooth. All Hail the Godfather! Quote
ramzrool Posted May 5, 2006 Posted May 5, 2006 That was bad a$$! Did you see him telling his kid "we're going to Disney Land!"??? That had to have a slight a$$ pucker moment! Did you see the look on his mom's face when he landed? He recovered the over-ratation nice and still came in smooth. All Hail the Godfather! I have to agree. That was sick Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.