Back In Action!

Sand_YFZ

I picked up the duner 250R today so im back in on the dune rides!!!Worked on it all day and fired up on the first kick.I need some parts for the rear brake other than that its ready to rock!!I cant wait to go on some dune rides again :dunno:

post-16-1226556107_thumb.jpg

post-16-1226556128_thumb.jpg

post-16-1226556140_thumb.jpg

Im going to pick of some paddles for it and hopefully have it ready for thanksgiving.

awesome! So does Mike still have the "450/ 250" bike or does this mean he is done for good now? :dunno:

So when we doin a day trip Aaron? Let's go before T-day weekend some time. :D

No mike still has another 250R that you guys have seen out there before and the 450/250.I just need to get these brake parts.I was ready to roll today but a little sketchy with nothing on the brake side of the axle,lol.I seriously cant wait to go for a dune ride.Its been a while.

lol you should get some 20" for duning.

There are 2 things you wont ever see me doing...Rollin on 20's and not wearing a red shirt with dickies and black socks.I roll UL's only :MBdance: No seriously they were available so im running them.I wanted something a little smaller but who cares.The only tire besides haulers i would rather run if i get my hands on them are the O.G Sand Skates on an 8" wheel.

Edited by Sand_YFZ

holy big azz tires batman :ah: :MBdance:

Well its better than knobbies,I think..lol...It was a deal like well i have these if you want to run them...So ill give em a try...Im going to go up a couple teeth on the rear sprocket.I rode it today down the street..I wasnt expecting the powerband to come on so strong about threw me off the seat when i clicked second.Must be those little mx size 18's.It felt quick as hell.You know, 2 strokes are fun to ride. :beercheers:

Well its better than knobbies,I think..lol...It was a deal like well i have these if you want to run them...So ill give em a try...Im going to go up a couple teeth on the rear sprocket.I rode it today down the street..I wasnt expecting the powerband to come on so strong about threw me off the seat when i clicked second.Must be those little mx size 18's.It felt quick as hell.You know, 2 strokes are fun to ride. :laughing:

Those two stoke get in their power band and sling shot, definately makes them fun to ride.

Well its better than knobbies,I think..lol...It was a deal like well i have these if you want to run them...So ill give em a try...Im going to go up a couple teeth on the rear sprocket.I rode it today down the street..I wasnt expecting the powerband to come on so strong about threw me off the seat when i clicked second.Must be those little mx size 18's.It felt quick as hell.You know, 2 strokes are fun to ride. :laughing:

If you want to ride a fun 2 stroke ill let you take a spin on the 500 of mine :P

If you want to ride a fun 2 stroke ill let you take a spin on the 500 of mine :P

Im done with 2 wheelers :rockwoot: After getting my quad i never wanted to kick my leg over a motorcycle again.Thats just me though I know alot of you guys love your bikes.By the way I scored a set of mohawks for $67 shipped on ebay :laughing: Ive got everything coming for the 250r to be ready for turkey day!!

Well its better than knobbies,I think..lol...It was a deal like well i have these if you want to run them...So ill give em a try...Im going to go up a couple teeth on the rear sprocket.I rode it today down the street..I wasnt expecting the powerband to come on so strong about threw me off the seat when i clicked second.Must be those little mx size 18's.It felt quick as hell.You know, 2 strokes are fun to ride. :headbang1:

Haaa maybe its not the quad thats fast....its the clothing lol.

Nice ride Aaron... good luck with it and have fun on T-Day......Glamis here i come

Capt

• 4 weeks later...