Pulled my own post

sandawg

Hell at my age even the thought of a girl smiling at me, and she only has one tooth, is considered Kinky to me!!! :beercheers: :angry2: :bawl:

Well then.....you should move to Barstow....I heard thats where the tooth brush was invented.....cause if it woulda been invented anywhere else it woulda been a teeth brush!! :beercheers:

It's one thing to pull you post at home, but now you want to whip it out at Dumont. :ah:

I say whip it, whip it good.

(Devo)

Damnit Girl! Promoting deviancy :beercheers: I like your style! :beercheers:

Edited by SANDAWG

Well then.....you should move to Barstow....I heard thats where the tooth brush was invented.....cause if it woulda been invented anywhere else it woulda been a teeth brush!! :angry2:

At Last, a reason to admit that one is from Barstow. Where else in the world was something invented that had no use at the time or possibly now days! :?: Sorry the Devil made me say that! :no_no:

Another week at Dumont should provide me with the needed attitude adjustment. :bawl: :hungry: :beercheers::beercheers::lol:

It's a proven fact that us :lol: oldies take a lot longer to get the job done but the result is total quality! :yiah::beercheers:

HECK PAT, YOUR LIKE 7UP NEVER HAD IT , NEVER WILL. :bawl:

NOW WE KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING IN THE CAMPER WHEN YOUR NOT OUT BY THE FIRE. :beercheers:

I thinks its big of ya to call it a (post) and not a (stick). :angry2:

Your gonna get calluses if your not careful. All the pullin' and whippin' of posts can drain a man.

No not the dreaded calluses :angry2: What if I want to sqeeze some "mellons"??? I wouldn't be able to tell if they were ripe, real or those synthetic ones......................... for the fruit bowl. Would hate to scratch the skin on one. :beercheers:

I better get out the:

1 a: an oblique allusion : hint , insinuation ; especially : a veiled or equivocal reflection on character or reputation b: the use of such allusions <resorting to innuendo> Seems a little harsh! :beercheers:

Edited by SANDAWG

Your probably right.......This thread has nearly "Shot it's Wad"! :(

And to think it all started with a damned weather forecast. Yup, ya had to be there on this one too!!! :finger:

How about I put up a "Whipping Post" next time I'm out at Dumont???? that would be a Dumont happening!!!!!

Actually found the perfect DDR "Whipping Post" It's a natural. It is steel and permenant. All it needs is a sign. :laughoff:

It's west of vendor row about a mile by the edge of the ridge overlooking the road in. A very private place with ambiance. It points right to San Francisco, How appropriate is that?

:laughing::clap::dunno:

Edited by SANDAWG