Pulled my own post

sandawg

why would you announce that you pulled your own post? :idiot::dope: :dumbass: :dope::lol::lol:

I guess its yours, you can pull it if you like. :blah::blah::lol::lol::driver:

Well, I put in stupid post that was redundant and saw the error of my ways after posting. You have to have a message to post so that is why I did it. Dont know of a way to completely eliminate a post once it is done. Is there a way??? :old::lol: After all I am cyber challenged! :lol:

Ragdoll does it cause he loves himself. But I didn't the know if you did it could be deleted. Sounds like a terrible to me.

Warrior you make me laugh. :beercheers::lol:

I still wouldn't tell the world that you pulled your own post though. thats just :tmi: Oh Pat :think:

:lol::tmi::lol::lol::lol:

yeah I dont think he got what I was saying about PULLING YOUR POST, is that like pulling your pud? :thumb::dunno::lol::lol:

self mutilation??? :ah:

I am the new designated DDR whipping post and damn proud of it!!!! :beercheers::thumb::think::dunno:

Beside that, It's my shower and my soap and I'l wash the damn thing as fast and as long as I want to!! :clown:

Edited by SANDAWG

:dunno: Wow even a pulled post can go wrong......very very wrong!! :beercheers:

When I was rolling down the finger nekek, it got in the way! I had to I tell you, I had to! :think:

When we met at the tent at the poker run you should have noticed that I was not the sharpest knife in the drawer. :lol::thumb:

I am the new designated DDR whipping post and damn proud of it!!!! :beercheers::think::lol::dunno:

Beside that, It's my shower and my soap and I'l wash the damn thing as fast and as long as I want to!! :clown:

JESUS.the only way you can make that better is if you were ambidextrious :thumb:

"i entered the fists of fury championship....i came in first................AND third" :lol:

: :lol:

What would you like us to do, Pat? This is quite entertaining. :think:

Your choice, just felt bad it was so far off topic and I started it. Then what do I know I'm a newbee.

to keep it in topic, How about I put up a "Whipping Post" next time I'm out at Dumont???? that would be a Dumont happening!!!!! :beercheers::dunno::thumb::lol:

Your choice, just felt bad it was so far off topic and I started it. Then what do I know I'm a newbee.

to keep it in topic, How about I put up a "Whipping Post" next time I'm out at Dumont???? that would be a Dumont happening!!!!! :beercheers::thumb::think::lol:

You need to go through and read the best of the worst threads in the archives section!!

This HAS got to be the funniest thread gone wrong so far this year!! I am glad there are still sense of humors out there!! :dunno:

And you went straight from pulling your post to whipping your post! :lol::lol::lol: