Looking for a kid friendly camp on Turkey day

bp-guy

Looks like I am headed out to Dumont instead of Glamis. I am bringing my family and would like to hook up with other family's with small kids. My girls are 6 and 3.

We can do a shared buffet style thingy for Thanksgiving if you want also.

Thanks

Tim

Thanks Pete- I need a camp that will be not TOO loud at night so the kids can get to sleep.

Also a happy wife is a happy life thing too... with grouchy kids comes a pissed off wife.

We are leaving here Wednesday morning, so if I hook up with a camp we want to contribute to the thanksgiving meal. I want to come prepared with what has not been spoken for food wise.

I totally hear ya. :D Sobe bomb camps and loud music all damn night is kinda a thing of the past w/ us now. We like partying with friends...just in a lil more "adult" chill way. :rockwoot: Just give me a ring if ya wanna hook up. :laughing:

:laughoff::rockwoot: somebodies growing up somebodies growing up :rockwoot:

:flipoff::rockwoot: somebodies growing up somebodies growing up :rockwoot:

I was so waiting for this comment from one of you senior citizens. :dumbass: :assblast:

Like everything else, some things are fun while they last and then get old after while is all. It's not really the loud camps that I don't like anymore- it's the type of people that seem to come out of nowhere and hang out a little too long when that stuff is going on. "Who the hell is that guy?" "I don't know :laughing: .... :shout: ...Fuggin get outta here!!!" :laughoff::rockwoot:

I was so waiting for this comment from one of you senior citizens. :assblast::laughoff:

Like everything else, some things are fun while they last and then get old after while is all. It's not really the loud camps that I don't like anymore- it's the type of people that seem to come out of nowhere and hang out a little too long when that stuff is going on. "Who the hell is that guy?" "I don't know :rockwoot: .... :shout: ...Fuggin get outta here!!!" :laughing::rockwoot:

Yep, I remember those party till 4am days.......now its "Shut the hell up" I'm trying to sleep after 1am...... :rockwoot::flipoff:

My kids are sore losers!!

It looks like I am going to Glamis again after all... Definately going to Dumont for Presidents weekend though.

I will be at Glamis where yall camping since there will be no kids.. I am leaving mine home also By there choice.. :banghead:

I will be at Glamis where yall camping since there will be no kids.. I am leaving mine home also By there choice.. :banghead:

I am bringing the kids. that reference was to duniemonkie and the flying monkey races.

I believe we are camping near the ranger station on the west side and a ways down from the 78 highway. I am meeting Barefoot Bob along the way and following him in.

get with him for the info.

I was so waiting for this comment from one of you senior citizens. :lol::slap:

Like everything else, some things are fun while they last and then get old after while is all. It's not really the loud camps that I don't like anymore- it's the type of people that seem to come out of nowhere and hang out a little too long when that stuff is going on. "Who the hell is that guy?" "I don't know :laughoff: .... :shout: ...Fuggin get outta here!!!" :shake::banghead:

:lol: cover it up all you want your getting :lol: and growing up ha a ha it catches all of us . just dont get so grown up you forget to have fun :poke: :laughoff::think::lol: man

:lol: cover it up all you want your getting :lol: and growing up ha a ha it catches all of us . just dont get so grown up you forget to have fun :poke: :shake::laughoff::lol: man

:slap: psssssshhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiat....ME? Forget how to have fun? You funny guy! :think:

Have a great weekend down there, mafacka. You won't have yo gin drinkin parter w/ ya though! :clown:

gin and 7UP's!! :banghead::laughoff: