No Holiday nor Annual Holiday Passes Avail in Baker

Free Agent

Neither Tues or today Wednesday do any of the list of pass vendors have any holiday passes nor do they have any annual holiday passes for sale.

Not Valero, the Country Store,, nor anyone else.

We had to buy entrance $40 passes.

Same crap as last year.

Entrance rd is brutal BTW.

Time to write the local Congressman.

i just got off the phone with Valero #1 in baker (first exit coming from the west) and they have holiday passes for 40 bucks. they said they ran out earlier in the week and the BLM had to get them some more

Last nite they told us all they had were the regular annual passes.

Can the $40 still be parlayed against an annual?

i think that was only a preseason special???

this explains it...thanks pimpshack for the badass frontpage

it says you can by from vendors on-site too...so don't sweat it if valero was pulling my leg

good luck

I got mine annual with all the holidays online.i think it was only $120.00.I remember last year was jacked up.

i even stopped at the BLM in Barstow last year to get one & there was none to be had.

it sucked bad cause i think we went 6 to 8 times last year and @ $40.00 a pop yuck....

the new annual passes are different than years before there kind of cool looking.with getting my pass this year it only took 3 to 5 working days to get to my house.pretty sweet.

by the way hows the weather out there??were leaving in the morning.cant wait

Weekly passes cannoot be traded in as credit towards an annal pass. That was only done last year since teh annual passes were not available till around T-day.

i think that was only a preseason special???

this explains it...thanks pimpshack for the badass frontpage

it says you can by from vendors on-site too...so don't sweat it if valero was pulling my leg

good luck

From what I have been told by BLM and vendors on site is that the vendors on site only carry and sell WEEKLY passes. That may have since changed though.

We bought our $40.00 holiday pass at Valero (west side by Denny's) on Monday (11/24) night about 9pm and they had a HUGE stack of them behind the counter. The girl said they weren't numbered so they had no way to count how many they sold. I didn't ask about the annual passes.

Sandqueen

P.S.

Just an f.y.i

they had the annual passes for sale at the sand show in Costa Mesa in September I think we paid $110 or $120 don't quite remember.

Edited by Mr.B DS650

Tried to get an holiday add on to our annual pass at Valero. We were told by the salesperson that they did not have them and to call BLM Barstow to find out if they had them out on site. We called and BLM told us that he had just personally delivered them to the Valero and other vendors in Baker. He said we should go inside and speak to the manager. We did and the guy was a :freakin_nuts: He actually told us that he did have them but he was not going to be selling them because there where too many different passes and he did not want to deal with the hassle and was pretty rude about it. We did find the add on at the Country Store.