Killer Deal for Flat Screen TV

sandawg

I stumbled on a deal at Best Buy today. I got a 19" Flat Screen TV today for only $199. It is a perfect size for my Toy Hauler, not HD but what the hell???? I went in for a small item and caught this special. WOW!

The picture is much better than the origional 13" TV I had in there and bigger . I'm a happy camper....duner....Now!!! :D

anybody know the trick to mounting the TV to the wall on a LCD bracket, so it doen't fall on the Dumont entrance road???

Personally I wouuld not mount it unless the brackets are solid and there is a lot more than a stock plastic mounting stand. Not worth the chance of it falling. IF it, (TV itself) will mount solid to studs in the wall It might be done! shakey deal in my mind!

Good luck if you decide to do it!

I know thats great.... they also have 19" lcd's w/ hd and a built in dvd player at kmart for 250.00...sylvania model... :beerpint:

Did I miss where it says HD???? I think I read the post Pete put the link too closely. Is there info somewhere else I missed???

Did I miss where it says HD???? I think I read the post Pete put the link too closely. Is there info somewhere else I missed???

Sorry you are right...the 22" I got is model # lc225sl9.....hdtv,hdmi,clear pix, dolby digital, and it was an in store sale price of 300.00

http://www.kmart.com/shc/s/p_10151_10104_0...Name=Flat+Panel

Edited by SAND~~SNAKE

anybody know the trick to mounting the TV to the wall on a LCD bracket, so it doen't fall on the Dumont entrance road???

omnimounts.com

Omni Mounts Cantilever Arms! :flipoff:

post-409-1229101867_thumb.jpg

post-409-1229101883_thumb.jpg

BTW....Sears had a 26" LCD TV for sale a couple of weeks ago for $299.00. :finger: :no_no: :dope: Element I think.

if you guys want INDUSTRIAL MOUNTS. not the cheap home depot, walmart crap mounts.

This is what we do for work

Peerless Mounts

just put in your make and model, get the part number or PM me, and I'll shoot you a price (my cost)

I would NOT do an OMNI-MOUNT in a moving vibrating trailer IMHO

:mischevious:

right on thats kinda what i was thinkin, but wasn't sure if someone found a way to make them solid enough for travel. Hard enough too keep the cabinets together let alone a 15lb tv on the wall.

I recommend removing the TV for travel :mischevious: :laughoff::laughoff:

I totally agree. Keep it in the box while moving! I thought about mounting it solid but changed my mind. It stays in the box until I get where I am going! :hungry: :grin::old:

if you guys want INDUSTRIAL MOUNTS. not the cheap home depot, walmart crap mounts.

This is what we do for work

Peerless Mounts

just put in your make and model, get the part number or PM me, and I'll shoot you a price (my cost)

I would NOT do an OMNI-MOUNT in a moving vibrating trailer IMHO

:mischevious:

If you want to be technical, the omni line and the peerless line make both the industrial and home products. IMHO opinion the finest and strongest are made by cheif....

But any of these mounts would be worthless in motion when it gets ripped off of the wall.

The omni mount has two large vertical mounting holes to be able to be in the stud of the trailer - the peerless spans and only one side can be in the stud.

The "cheesy" omni also has a tab on one side of the pivit that you can slid in to when putting the piviot together so it can be put together with the screws by one person....

If you want to be technical, the omni line and the peerless line make both the industrial and home products. IMHO opinion the finest and strongest are made by cheif....

But any of these mounts would be worthless in motion when it gets ripped off of the wall.

The omni mount has two large vertical mounting holes to be able to be in the stud of the trailer - the peerless spans and only one side can be in the stud.

The "cheesy" omni also has a tab on one side of the pivit that you can slid in to when putting the piviot together so it can be put together with the screws by one person....

ahh hell I had a story going here, but a public forum is not where to air it so I erased it..... :laughoff::laughoff:

:mischevious: do what you all think is safe. I'll say if it where me, and it was just a 20" I'd hang it be sure to hit 2 studs, and I still wouldn't use a Omni-mount. Peerless or Chief (I mentioned Peerless as that is what we use, and were a premiere platinum partner so pricing is good) and yes they hit 2 studs not like what was mentioned above, 16" or 24" centers just have to know what to order.