Shoshone, CA

Local forecastHourlyTen-dayMapsAverages

Detailed ten-day forecast °F | °C

Day Forecast Description Precip chance

Today

Dec 10

Details Clear

Hi: 58° Lo: 36°

Day: Sunny skies. High 58F, humidity 15%. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Air Quality: NA, UV Index: 2

0%

Night: Clear skies. Low 36F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.

0%

Tomorrow

Dec 11

Details Clear

Hi: 67° Lo: 38°

Day: Sunny skies. High 67F, humidity 20%. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Air Quality: NA, UV Index: 2

0%

Night: Cloudy skies. Low 38F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.

0%

Friday

Dec 12 Partly Cloudy

Hi: 67° Lo: 36°

Sunny skies. High 67F and low 37F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Air Quality: NA, UV Index: 2

0%

Saturday

Dec 13 Clear

Hi: 60° Lo: 34°

Partly cloudy skies. High 60F and low 34F. Winds S at 20 to 25 mph. Air Quality: NA, UV Index: 2

5%

Sunday

Dec 14 PM Rain

Hi: 47° Lo: 34°

Slight chance of light rain showers. High 47F and low 34F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Air Quality: NA, UV Index: NA

20%

Monday

Dec 15 PM Rain

Hi: 47° Lo: 37°

Chance of light rain showers. High 47F and low 37F. Air Quality: NA, UV Index: NA

30%

It is going to totally SUCK, Glamis will be over 20 degrees warmer each day, everyone (but out group) should definatly not risk going to Dumont this weekend :laughing::flipoff:

I totally hear ya.

Dumont sucks period. :offtopic:

So, what day you headin' out? :censored:

I totally hear ya.

Dumont sucks period. :laughing:

So, what day you headin' out? :dunno:

If I WERE selfish enough to leave extended family / and Christmas parties during the holidays for a cold wet windblown weekend at a desolate place such as Dumont :censored: I would go thurs pm through late sun... :lol::lol::offtopic::flipoff:

If I WERE selfish enough to leave extended family / and Christmas parties during the holidays for a cold wet windblown weekend at a desolate place such as Dumont :flipoff: I would go thurs pm through late sun... :lol::lol::offtopic::dunno:

:censored: Fuggin Awesome. :lol:

:laughing:

R-

only LOSERS like myself would do something as closeminded as going to such a freekish hellhole of destination as Dumont during what could only be described as a familial holiday

:offtopic:

Taking that statement into consideration.....

<<<Is a LOOSER and proud of it !! :laughing:

<<< = :censored:

Did you highlight his post and read his hidden message? :rolleyes: Fuggin cheesy azz cheeseboy. :beerpint:

Whoa! :blink:

uhhh, u huh huh

hey that was pretty cool butthead.

uhhh Yeah, pretty cool.

Creative cheesy azz cheeseboy does it again. :whistle:

i saw that Rick. swing on by and say hi. should be close to camp host again in a bounder Moho with a 24' white enclosed. big GOT SAND and GLAMIS stickers on back door. where abouts in oak hills are ya? bear valley turns into Duncan rd. i live on Duncan

thast my ltr450 :flipoff:

I'm over on the Phelan rd. side when Main turns into Phelan rd. I have a friend that lives over by you.

Yup; just love our dirt roads!

I'll probably be camped at the finger that houses restroom 5 or 6 with a dark grey Ford stroke with a large sandpiper 5th wheel.

Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 59. Southeast wind 6 to 9 mph becoming west southwest between 14 and 17 mph. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph.

Saturday Night: A 20 percent chance of showers before 10pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. North northwest wind between 5 and 10 mph.

Sunday: Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47. North northwest wind 7 to 9 mph becoming south.

Sunday Night: Isolated showers after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. South southeast wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

:mischevious: Looks like the dunes will be nice and smooth from the breeze, chilly night for the fire, overcast good for all day riding, slim chance of rain due after the weekend to clean it up for the next weekend.

i saw that Rick. swing on by and say hi. should be close to camp host again in a bounder Moho with a 24' white enclosed. big GOT SAND and GLAMIS stickers on back door. where abouts in oak hills are ya? bear valley turns into Duncan rd. i live on Duncan

I didn't see you Aaron?

I didn't see you Aaron?

well when we got there it was soooo empty the wife kept pointing at the dune saying get closer, GET CLOSER. so we didn't end up by the camp host we went as close as i dared on a solo trip being 64+ feet long. we were there till dark on Monday (not by choice) new Carson enclosed trailer had us stranded! not happy with them at all!!! will put some pics up as soon as i re up the software our IT department decided i didn't need in there laptop.

I don't think any weather site has reliable weather for Dumont :laughing: . The 60 MPH winds on Saturday were a surprise :clap: .

it SUCKED!!!! BUT being we didn't leave till Monday it made SUNDAY SWEEEEET! was it only 60mph???? we were 100yds from dunes and couldn't see them most of the day. the satellite paid for its self in one day, LOL