It's Snowing In Henderson

desertskyz

Hey goober, you should have taken a broom and swept the dish off!!!!

i dont exactly have a 30' extension ladder just laying around the garage ya know.. no way for me to reach the dish.. on the eve of the 2nd story with no way to get to it :P

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Were Anna and I the only ones that thought the palm trees looked like they were flipping us off? :grin: :xmas8:

post-3-1229613502_thumb.jpg

My mom thought we were nuts for going shopping at Best Buy with the roads the way they were. It was awesome. The city felt like it closed down for a night but everything was still open. Streets were empty as hell. You could swing donuts everywhere. :beerpint::laughing:

We did the same thing, Pete!! It was so nice to see nearly-empty parking lots that we couldn't resist going shopping and doing some donuts. On the way back, we towed someone to their house that couldn't make it up a hill (2WD Titan). What a difference 4WD makes! :banghead:

Again Thx pete for picking her up.. After seeing how her parking lot was this morning i couldnt imagine how bad it was yesterday.. Im glad she chose NOT to drive and risk injuring herself or the damn car.. I also had to point it out to her that, there was a good reason for me needing a 4wd truck.. i dont think the altima would have made it in there yesterday lol..

No problem bud. You know this mang. :banghead:

I thought she was just being a wuss but I couldn't believe how slick that parking lot was. I pull in to the parking lot and no more steering! Oh chit! :ah: :xmas8:

our street as it sits right now, lol.

:ah: Damn man you guys got some serious snow! :laughing:

I think it would be great if another storm came thru right before christmas next week. Be kinda nice to have a white christmas!

Havent been out on the roads today, but snow in my neighborhood pretty much gone. :( Alot of broken trees from the heavy snow. Can only imagine the damage around town.

there has not been that much white powder in vegas since he rat pack

They said on the news this is the most snow in 39 years! :pics: I believe it too. I moved here in 88 and the only time there was even enough to stick was 2 years ago and that was nothing compared to what we had this Wednesday.

hell i still have a solid 8 inches on my truck in the driveway (sits in sun) a solid foot (at least) on the property. I'm ready for it to go away NOW. was out playing yesterday eve and saw stock 4x4 trucks getting stuck. it looks like factory cheap tires needed chains.

They said on the news this is the most sow in 39 years! :mex: I believe it too. I moved here in 88 and the only time there was even enough to stick was 2 years ago and that was nothing compared to what we had this Wednesday.

:ah: yeah alot SOW in this pic too ! I Think you can see alot more somewhere in the NW :dayum:

post-638-1229703906_thumb.jpg

:assblast:

:pics:

you all are funny, i cant wait to move so i can freak out about that LITTLE snow :) it has snowed 18 out of the 21 days so far in December here!

7days, 13.5 hours until we move :)

It's not the snow that everyone is freaking out about, it's snow in THIS TOWN. :thumb: Like we said before, it was the most snow in 39 years here. You'll see. Even being from where you are, you will start to get used to very little seasonal weather in this town including snow. It's extremely rare to see it here.

Yes it's only a little bit of snow, but alot for Henderson. I'm originally from Chicago. I know what alot of snow is. ;)

i dont exactly have a 30' extension ladder just laying around the garage ya know.. no way for me to reach the dish.. on the eve of the 2nd story with no way to get to it :P

We have a super tall ladder, just one more reason for you to come over!!

We did the same thing, Pete!! It was so nice to see nearly-empty parking lots that we couldn't resist going shopping and doing some donuts. On the way back, we towed someone to their house that couldn't make it up a hill (2WD Titan). What a difference 4WD makes! :lol:

You guys are soo nice! I just drove around everyone laughing...

there has not been that much white powder in vegas since he rat pack

Good one; why isn't there a cocaine smiley?